• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs Headed to Omaha (CWS Thread)

Started by Quite Frankly, June 06, 2009, 03:00:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AB™

Quote from: msubulldogs21 on June 24, 2009, 11:40:24 pm
Quote from: jbell96 on June 24, 2009, 10:26:11 pm
Quote from: AB™ on June 24, 2009, 10:03:30 pm
Well, she apparently nailed J.J. Redick, so if he can get hern then you know a lot of them are thinikng maybe they have a shot.

On the subject of attractive females, Paul Maneri's daughters aren't bad to look at. I hope one of them isn't 14.

If she hooked up with JJ then I've lost a lot of respect for her.

Where did that even come from? Never heard that before.

I was just kidding because it's a rumor that has spread like wildfire via the internets. Google it, all sorts of stuff will pop up; references/jokes about it on other message boards, blogs, and other things.

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: AB™ on June 25, 2009, 01:28:33 am
Quote from: msubulldogs21 on June 24, 2009, 11:40:24 pm
Quote from: jbell96 on June 24, 2009, 10:26:11 pm
Quote from: AB™ on June 24, 2009, 10:03:30 pm
Well, she apparently nailed J.J. Redick, so if he can get hern then you know a lot of them are thinikng maybe they have a shot.

On the subject of attractive females, Paul Maneri's daughters aren't bad to look at. I hope one of them isn't 14.

If she hooked up with JJ then I've lost a lot of respect for her.

Where did that even come from? Never heard that before.

I was just kidding because it's a rumor that has spread like wildfire via the internets. Google it, all sorts of stuff will pop up; references/jokes about it on other message boards, blogs, and other things.

Same thing went around about her and Tebow, her and David Wright, and her and Herbstreit.

Here is a funny video involving Erin Andrews, though.

stina_ar

She's absolutely dating. But not exclusively dating. And she's fine as ____. Dream job. Dream girl. Way too much for Teblow or JJ.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas