• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Tyler Wilson for starting QB thread

Started by Eddie Goodson, September 27, 2008, 05:11:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

farmtown balla

Quote from: DQ's Comin' on October 23, 2008, 10:52:07 pm
I wish this thread would die.
although i think the whole point of this thread is dumb my self. if you are not interested in the thread you do not have to read it..bottom line.

gatecrasher

Oh so it was just a coincidence that that was the point in time that a certain book came out, in which the kid told his feelings about Nutt?  C'mon dude....either you are naive, misinformed, or you were a HU.......no I will not exhume that body....

RHS

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on October 23, 2008, 11:18:49 pm
Oh so it was just a coincidence that that was the point in time that a certain book came out, in which the kid told his feelings about Nutt?  C'mon dude....either you are naive, misinformed, or you were a HU.......no I will not exhume that body....

Did not all of that come out before he actually signed his LOI, or shortly thereafter? I know it didn't come out during the season.

Wahls

Quote from: farmtown balla on October 23, 2008, 11:11:19 pm
although i think the whole point of this thread is dumb my self. if you are not interested in the thread you do not have to read it..bottom line.

gatecrasher

I thought it came out the week of the South Carolina game? That's the game MM was benched after throwing the INT on the first play of the game.

RHS

Pretty sure it came out well before then. I always thought it came out during the summer sometime. Either way, his comments in that book weren't what got him benched.

gatecrasher

And it won't die cause rats-starters like me will keep it going....TEE HEE!

stattracker

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on October 23, 2008, 11:46:18 pm
And it won't die cause rats-starters like me will keep it going....TEE HEE!

That have no clue what your talking about, but love one side or the other and will continue to blame the other side till the world ends.

I hat eboth sides and wish we could never talk about them again. Let'stalk about the players and coaches we have now. We can talk about the good and bad, but the ones that are not here don't matter anymore.

gatecrasher

farmtown balla

Quote from: DQ's Comin' on October 23, 2008, 11:37:28 pm
Quote from: farmtown balla on October 23, 2008, 11:11:19 pm

y? because your not smart enough to not open the thread?

Coach Venny Slocombe

Wow, I stayed off of here for over 24 hours and this thing kept goin without me. Amazing......... ;D

RD™

Talked to Tyler last night and talked to him at Greenwood/SS game, he is doing good.

Iknewthemwhen

Quote from: RHS on October 23, 2008, 10:32:43 pm
Quote from: gatecrasherfan on October 23, 2008, 05:59:35 pm
Quote from: RHS on October 23, 2008, 03:38:22 pm
Quote from: gatecrasherfan on October 23, 2008, 03:23:35 pm
I hate when folks talk about schedules. The darn players didn't make the schedules.

Because it points about the quality of teams that each QB faced. A QB that does good against crappy teams does not make him better than a QB that might be 2-2 against much better teams. Can't you grasp that?

Like I said earlier, Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer both have Super Bowl rings. Does that make them a better QB than Dan Marino?

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on October 23, 2008, 03:23:38 pmHe may be the best option right now, I won't argue that anymore, but if he is our best option then our options suck......................

THANK YOU LORD. WE AGREE FINALLY.
Mustain was a better QB that Dick was from the moment he walked on campus up there. 
And I can grasp way more than you could ever imagine.

Must be why MM got yanked after 1 INT against SC isn't it? And also why Casey's stats were almost comparable to MM's even though he played 4 top 15 teams to MM's 1 right?

Their stats were almost identical, nothing in them to say MM was better and the teams played against set the curve, MM played the easier schedule by far.  MM had an ego problem IMO as did GM, if they had stayed around alot might be different, but they didn't so lets just move on. 

RHS

Quote from: Iknewthemwhen on October 29, 2008, 04:25:51 amif they had stayed around alot might be different, but they didn't so lets just move on. 

Nobody had posted in 3 days. Also nice of you to get in a shot about them having ego's and then saying to move on.

I don't have a dog in the fight, but that made me laugh. I'm going to bed now though.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Actually (back to the original topic), Casey did not suck nearly as bad this past weekend...........

gatecrasher

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on October 29, 2008, 10:47:28 am
Dick still sucks though.
Yeah, he still sucks, just not as bad last week.................

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas