• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alabama vs Arkansas Game Thread

Started by rsvl_hogfan4, September 15, 2007, 06:04:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SMC

Arkansas secondary is fricking terrible.

Wilson is going to easily eclipse what he did last year to these fools. 21-0 and making it easy.

Hootens_and_APS_are_BETTE

R. A.™

the secondary is horrible and c.dick is not helping the cause either

SandLizard04

Jerrell Norton is getting beat like a drum.

DJ Hall: 4 catches, 118 yards, 2 TDs

goodtimes

If they keep this up arkansas going to get beat bad

B&GT

This game is over.  Absolutely horrible.  I don't think I can watch it anymore.

bob01

LJ06

This one is already over.  Looks like it could be a long season in SEC play due to the secondary and Mr. Dick.

mattp_68

a fumble...a mother frickin fumble...we SUCK...Dick cant throw..Defense cant cover...Herring cant get out of the same 4-3 man....cant hold on to the football....we plain SUCK...find a new QB..take that * out of the game...

R. A.™

fumble-dmac!! well this is about to get real ugly!!!!

this is about the get real embarassing!!!!!

powerlifter90

ok........ I'm not talkin crap here, and not going to rub any noses in it.

BUT, when we went to F-ville and watched the Troy game I told everyone that the 2ndary sucked, not they are being abused like the new kid in prison.  Hog fans if you don't have a D that can stop anyone it will be a LONG year, your O is too vanilla to stay in a "score fest". 

Is Larry Coker still lookin for a job? 

onegearruss

Was that just charity from J.P. Wilson?

Texarkana_Piggie

Uncle Ivan

Boy, running off Mitch and Gus sure was a good idea, wasn't it.  Lee's getting paid three hundred thousand for this?  Ha!  That's one good investment.

I told you folks so.  Fire Nutt and the rest of his yes men, and do it today.

powerlifter90

the good news is, Auburn looks terrible and so does Ole Miss.....

UT is beatable and MSU, is still MSU, but the HOgs better find an offense other than Jones and DMac

bob01

OK lets go get a score and get everyone settled down and get back in this thing

fbfan56

I guess that the ONLY time the secondary sees a pass is on Saturdays. 

Arkansas playbook for 3rd and long: 
     1) Run draw
     2) Throw well short of 1st down
     3) Throw into double coverage

thebigshot

LR Parkview's defense can do a better job than Arkansas defense right now.

mattp_68

can we buy a frickin first down?....

R. A.™

Quote from: President Ivan on September 15, 2007, 06:44:12 pm
Boy, running off Mitch and Gus sure was a good idea, wasn't it.  Lee's getting paid three hundred thousand for this?  Ha!  That's one good investment.

Lee's only problem is the QB, Herring has 4 problems two safeties and two cornerbacks.

Arkansas has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game, this is unbelievable they are doing this poorly. WOW we needed to recover that fumble!

thebigshot

I wonder what Gus is thinking right now.

Texarkana_Piggie

as i was sitting watching us struggle with troy, i said we'd get eaten alive in sec lay if our d didn't get their heads on straight.  it's a feeding frenzy.

R. A.™

I hope Gus is thinking about BYU, not is former employer

xtremewildcat

SMC

Andre Woodson is going to have an absolute FIELD DAY against this awful secondary next week.

can we double cover dj hall please...PLEASE

xtremewildcat

That is a problem with Reggie H. He does not know how to change his gameplan if it is not working.

Texarkana_Piggie

Quote from: xtremewildcat on September 15, 2007, 06:57:12 pm
That is a problem with Reggie H. He does not know how to change his gameplan if it is not working.

he'll make adjustments at half time but by then we'll be behind by 40 points.  geez

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: R. A.? on September 15, 2007, 06:49:18 pm
Quote from: President Ivan on September 15, 2007, 06:44:12 pm

Lee's only problem is the QB, Herring has 4 problems two safeties and two cornerbacks.
Grant isn't a problem. the only big problem we have had it Norton so far. He has made 2 good plays but should have picked them both off. However, he is playing on Dj Hall and Hall has burned him quite a few times.

Good job, Defense. Bend, but not break!! Dont give up the home run and we'll do fine! McFadden will redeem himself!

rsvl_hogfan4

I am not giving up yet. We have plenty of game, and we are known for coming back in games. Who thought we were going to get blown out against Florida last year when we found ourselves down big? How about the Miracle on Markham when we were losing by a pretty good margin against LSU. I attended the Bama game around 5 or 6 years ago when we came back from 21 points in the 4th to win in OT on national TV. We still have a shot to come back in this game. A score here and we are back in this.

bob01

We need 1 of those trademark Mcfadden 70 yard scampers

McFadden..taken players out! Thata way Casey!!! We got some momentum now!!

Texarkana_Piggie

everytime he drops back to pass, i feel sick.  i have to look away.  it's just scary.

rsvl_hogfan4

Two good passes already on this drive. We have to come away with points on this drive. We need at least 10 points before the half.

xtremewildcat

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on September 15, 2007, 07:02:13 pm
I am not giving up yet. We have plenty of game, and we are known for coming back in games. Who thought we were going to get blown out against Florida last year when we found ourselves down big? How about the Miracle on Markham when we were losing by a pretty good margin against LSU. I attended the Bama game around 5 or 6 years ago when we came back from 21 points in the 4th to win in OT on national TV. We still have a shot to come back in this game. A score here and we are back in this.

Nice Rick Schaeffer impression.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO WE NEEDED THAT BABY!!!

Texarkana_Piggie

rsvl_hogfan4

NICE PASS!!!!! WAY TO GET SOME CONFIDENCE!

We are still in this.

SMC

Nice play call. They broke like 8 years worth of tendency there.

bob01

Casey Dick is the greatest quarterback of all time

xtremewildcat

Greyhoundman

Defense needs to have a huge stand, then our offense has to keep the momentum going! WPS!!!

mattp_68

CROSBY TUCK BABY!!! HE'S A DIAPER DANDY!!! 21-7 NEW LIFE

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas