• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The UA debacle. All Nutt/Mitch/Damian talk here

Started by memphisguy, December 11, 2006, 10:48:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

If You Could Fire Coach Nutt Today, What Would Your Reason Be?

Winning 10 games for the 1st time since Ken Hatfield was the coach in the late 1980s
4 (22.2%)
For going to a New year's Day bowl
6 (33.3%)
For winning the SEC West
0 (0%)
For coaching a Heisman Trophy Ruuner-Up
1 (5.6%)
For beating Auburn at Auburn
2 (11.1%)
For beat the Vols at Fayetteville
2 (11.1%)
For Winning 10 Straight
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

memphisguy

I have been out of town for the past couple of weeks and am out of touch with a couple of things. One is, Mustain is quoted in a book and that quote toward Nutt has angered some people.
What is the quote, I couldn't find it.

olddog79

In a nut shell...he called him a liar and a dork.

archaic

not ray

Which what he said was basically about as stupid of comments as one could make. 

stina_ar

T-Wacker

Quote from: S.D. Jones on December 11, 2006, 12:26:33 pm

So, are you a father who's "little Johnny" never got to play for Malzahn or a "little Johnny" that played for a team that Malzahn and Mustain mercy ruled? You never fail to bash Malzahn and Mustain, but defend the "Village Idiot" HDN. Which is it?

not ray

So I guess the comments weren't stupid?  And by the way I cannot stand HDN.  He makes me sick.  On the other hand I was right there working with the staff that beat Gus for the title in 02'.   Bash them?  I wonder about that.  Mustain was statiscally terrible and Gus's so-called offense can still only find one receiver.  I have no kids and never played for Gus.  I just happen to not be a kool-aid drinker.  I am more of a realistic.  I want to see the actual results before I believe something. 

mack

Quote from: T-Wacker on December 11, 2006, 12:33:25 pm

So, are you a father who's "little Johnny" never got to play for Malzahn or a "little Johnny" that played for a team that Malzahn and Mustain mercy ruled? You never fail to bash Malzahn and Mustain, but defend the "Village Idiot" HDN. Which is it?

If MM called HDN a liar and a Dork, which he is quoted on, what does it say about him choosing to go play for said "lying Dork"?

nfblaze

Quote from: mack on December 11, 2006, 01:40:54 pm
Quote from: T-Wacker on December 11, 2006, 12:33:25 pm

If MM called HDN a liar and a Dork, which he is quoted on, what does it say about him choosing to go play for said "lying Dork"?
If you read the book, you'd know that Mustain didn't come  to play for Houston..He wanted to be a Razorback, help them reach a National Championship, and continue to develop under Malzahn and grow in his system.

not ray

Well Houston is the BOSS.  So they are all playing for him. 

mack

[/quote]If you read the book, you'd know that Mustain didn't come  to play for Houston..He wanted to be a Razorback, help them reach a National Championship, and continue to develop under Malzahn and grow in his system.
[/quote]

I probably won't read the book since I was not a Springdale fan.  But I have trouble understanding your logic explaining  MM' choice here.  I have never, in 30 + years of being a college football fan, heard of a kid having that little respect for a coach, and then signing to play for that very same coach.  Show me just ONE example, and maybe I'll understand.  It doesn't make sense. 

green-eagle

this book only following the previously released book called "FRIDAY NIGHTS LIGHTS", which was released in the mid to late 80's........so what is release in this book has already been released.......only this book is closer to home.......

The Springdale administration should of never agree to having their lives and program made in to a reality show (booK)....no good comes out of these things, only the bad issues are mentioned and magnified.....

nfblaze

Quote from: mack on December 11, 2006, 03:42:43 pm

If you read the book, you'd know that Mustain didn't come  to play for Houston..He wanted to be a Razorback, help them reach a National Championship, and continue to develop under Malzahn and grow in his system.
[/quote]

I probably won't read the book since I was not a Springdale fan.  But I have trouble understanding your logic explaining  MM' choice here.  I have never, in 30 + years of being a college football fan, heard of a kid having that little respect for a coach, and then signing to play for that very same coach.  Show me just ONE example, and maybe I'll understand.  It doesn't make sense. 
[/quote]Mitch came to play for the Razorbacks and compete to the max, he, as well as the others, believed that Malzahn would have full control of the offense..and Houston would be the *CEO* ..You think if Mitch knew that he'd be playing NUTT Ball he would have signed? ..He wanted to go somewhere he'd get a opportunity to play early and contribute. You don't have to read the book to know that the Springdale kids and the one's that hopped onboard after them were lied to..Yes, they won 10games, but they didn't do it running the offense they believed they were going to be running when they signed the letter of intent. Those players didn't jump ship till Malzahn was onboard, there could be violations for this type of recruiting, but the book clearly puts Houston Nutt in his place, telling the truth about the recruitment of those players.

At this point last year, we were grumbling about what needed to be done with the administration, and scrambling to sign a good recruiting class.. You sign that many receivers(Crawford,Salters,Cleveland,Norman,Williams) because of NUTT?

I think the book did cause a lot of unwanted drama, but it revealed the truth that should be told.

Mitch came to add another dimension to the Hogs' offense..A QB that could THROW the ball. Go back and look at last year's attitude about this season..and the one thing that we all said they needed..-A decent passing game-  This situation we're in right now, is the same situation that made Mustain de-commit in the first place..The direction our offense is going in.

T-Wacker

Quote from: S.D. Jones on December 11, 2006, 01:15:45 pm
So I guess the comments weren't stupid? 

So, when you were 17, you never made stupid comments? That's hard for me to believe.

Sad part is, he is right!

Quote from: S.D. Jones on December 11, 2006, 01:15:45 pm
I am more of a realistic.  I want to see the actual results before I believe something. 

So am I, that's why I want to see HDN gone. HDN had more than enough time to produce, consistently, and failed.

not ray

I never made stupid comments that got put into a book.  I was never a Gatorade Player of the year.  Sorry but some times you do have to be responsible.  You know at 17 he is only months away from being old enough to got to war for this country.  Oh and at 17 I did lots of stupid things.  And the fact that no one got killed or me myself or any thing such as that was just the grace of God.  But no I never at 17 would have thought so much of myself to put down the head coach of the top university in the state that is offering me a scholarship.  And believe me I have a list of things over a 100 long most personal reassons that I cannot stand Nutt.

not ray

I just wonder how things would have gone if they had ran Gus' offense and it totally failed.  I mean running things the way they have set the bar pretty high.  Had to 11 game to get to that level.  Good luck on that.

T-Wacker

Quote from: S.D. Jones on December 11, 2006, 06:33:53 pm
I just wonder how things would have gone if they had ran Gus' offense and it totally failed.  I mean running things the way they have set the bar pretty high.  Had to 11 game to get to that level.  Good luck on that.

What if they ran it and it totally succeeded? We will never know. However, Gus was brought in to run it and HDN refused. It is also becoming apparent through the media that HDN lied to Gus and the recruits.

T-Wacker

Quote from: S.D. Jones on December 11, 2006, 06:31:38 pm
I never made stupid comments that got put into a book.  I was never a Gatorade Player of the year. 

That's why you never made comments that were put in a book, no one cared what you, or I, thought.

Sorry but some times you do have to be responsible.  You know at 17 he is only months away from being old enough to got to war for this country. 

Yet you are not old enough to have a beer, make sense out of that! Responsible enough to die, but not drink.

But no I never at 17 would have thought so much of myself to put down the head coach of the top university in the state that is offering me a scholarship.

Sorry, but I am going to have to call BS on that. NO ONE has been responsible enough as a teenager to NEVER say anything derogatory towards a high profile individual. Most, actually all, teenagers have been mad enough at their parents at some time that they mumble that they "hate them", or some other comment that they really didn't mean.

not ray

Well they ran what they did and won the west.  They were within winnig one game of possibly playing for the National Title.  Now that would be hard to beat.  Nothing like reducing the numebr of touches that McFadden and Jones got so Crawford, Cleveland, and Williams could get the ball more.  Hey if he did lie then I guess they got a welcome to the real world.  If you think every word that comes out of everyone's mouth is 100% truth.  Well then I got a bridge for sale in Arizona.  Things change also.  Just because you are told on thing one day does not necessarily mean the same hold true 6 months later.  In the end I cannot stand Houston Nutt or Gus Malzahn, and Mitch will be held accountable for the things he said in that book.  If he does become a good player I am pretty sure the NFL scouts and teams out there are going to ask him all about it. 

T-Wacker

Quote from: S.D. Jones on December 11, 2006, 07:24:34 pm
Well they ran what they did and won the west.  They were within winnig one game of possibly playing for the National Title. 

Actually two games.

Hey if he did lie then I guess they got a welcome to the real world.  If you think every word that comes out of everyone's mouth is 100% truth.  Well then I got a bridge for sale in Arizona.  Things change also.  Just because you are told on thing one day does not necessarily mean the same hold true 6 months later. 

Making a few empty promises is one thing, but flat out lying is another. 100%, sounded more like 0% is what they got. If a recruit is told he will get a shot at a certain position, but may be suited for another, as long as he gets a shot, OK. But when a recruit is told that a particular offense is going to be ran, but the actual intent is to never run that offense, that's simple lying that cannot be tolerated. I don't know what world you are in, but if I lied like that at my job I would be fired immediately. I guess the "real world" is different from your world or HDN's world.

In the end I cannot stand Houston Nutt or Gus Malzahn, and Mitch will be held accountable for the things he said in that book.  If he does become a good player I am pretty sure the NFL scouts and teams out there are going to ask him all about it. 

The NFL could care less about a book. They drafted Randy Moss, T.O., etc. didn't they? As long as a future player stays out of jail, comments that he made as a minor will probably be ignored.

Well then I got a bridge for sale in Arizona.

Someone may. Now, "ocean front property" in Arizona would be a stretch!

not ray

December 11, 2006, 08:44:27 pm #20 Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 08:48:03 pm by S.D. Jones
I tell you what if the kid could play then he would play.  I don't give one crap if they lied to get him.  He should have known better and so should his coach WHO SEALED THE DEAL.  He had every  chance in the world to go somewhere else and didn't.  I guess all the dear Mitch love letters just got to him.  And if you think that teams are willing to lay millions of dollars on an uproven comidity then you have another thing coming.  Moss lost millions coming out as fell very deep in the draft.  Owens went in the 3rd round.  Now I may be wrong, but if all the problems with coaches that Owens had in the NFL had happened while in college I doubt he would go anywhere.   He is still in the league because he is a stud player same goes for Moss.  The process is tougher every year as they evaluate players, their lifestyles, what they have done in the past etc.  They don't want a RYAN LEAF on their hands.  I alos believe it could only be speculation as to what Houston had in his mind when he said the offense would change.  Maybe he thought they would change completely.  I have no idea and neither does Mitch or Gus.  Only Houston would know that.  I also feel if I were force fed a a high school coach to call plays for me I might be a bit p'od.  But hey they have ran the old offense and if they had won against LSU they would have been sitting in a spot to possibly play for a National Title.  Fact is lies or not the Arkansas Razorbacks are 10-3 and with a win will finish in the top 10.  So I honestly could not care less who the QB is if they win.  To me it is about the Hogs and them winning and that is what they have done this year. 

Uncle Ivan

He was a 17 year old at the time he made the comment.  Nutt is a grown man in his 40's.

For Nutt to hold it against him proves who is the child.

Besides, what Mustain said was dead-fricking-right.

T-Wacker

Quote from: S.D. Jones on December 11, 2006, 08:44:27 pm
I don't give one crap if they lied to get him.  He should have known better and so should his coach WHO SEALED THE DEAL.  He had every  chance in the world to go somewhere else and didn't. 

Nice roll models both you and HDN are making.

OK everyone, it is perfectly OK to lie to school kids to get them to commit. Afterall, they are pieces of meat for everyone's enjoyment.

If you were truly on a staff somewhere during Malzahn tenure at either Shiloh or Springdale, I believe we know why the educational system in this state is ranked near the bottom!

ganglion

Quote from: President Ivan on December 11, 2006, 09:02:11 pm

Nutt ain't holding it against him.  He's gave MM 7 or 8 games to prove he was the guy, and he did not set himself apart from CD.  Again, the Nutt hatred factor causes people to say stuff that is not logical.  WHY would Nutt hold out the best QB if his job was on the line?  That does not make sense.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: ganglion on December 11, 2006, 09:12:48 pmNutt ain't holding it against him.

BS.

Quote from the book leaked the week of the South Carolina game.  After one pick, an 7-0 starter is yanked for a kid who is a .500 starter.

Connect the dots.

That isn't the sole reason, given that Nutt has yanked him around from Day One, but it contributed.

T-Wacker

Quote from: ganglion on December 11, 2006, 09:12:48 pm

Nutt ain't holding it against him. WHY would Nutt hold out the best QB if his job was on the line?  That does not make sense.

HDN job isn't on the line as long as Frank is running things. He will have to leave on his own. After two pathetic seasons and not getting fired, he is here as long as he wants to be. HDN will succeed in winning 8-10 games next year just based on he weak schedule, with or without Mustain.

6aaafan

Quote from: President Ivan on December 11, 2006, 09:15:45 pm
Quote from: ganglion on December 11, 2006, 09:12:48 pmNutt ain't holding it against him.

BS.

Quote from the book leaked the week of the South Carolina game.  After one pick, an 7-0 starter is yanked for a kid who is a .500 starter.

Connect the dots.

That isn't the sole reason, given that Nutt has yanked him around from Day One, but it contributed.

Maybe you should connect the dots..... Mitch had several sub par games going into the South Carolina game, there was already talk about how Casey was having good practices and that he may get some playing time, and that's before the quote leaked.
Mitch threw the interception on the first drive, perfect time to give Casey a possesion or two to see how he does. He comes in and has a good game. Nutt did the right thing, the only time he messed up was when he didn't let Mitch have a shot in the LSU game.
Your hatred for Nutt completely blurs your perception on Razorback football.

6aaafan

Quote from: T-Wacker on December 11, 2006, 09:28:44 pm

Nutt ain't holding it against him. WHY would Nutt hold out the best QB if his job was on the line?  That does not make sense.

HDN job isn't on the line as long as Frank is running things. He will have to leave on his own. After two pathetic seasons and not getting fired, he is here as long as he wants to be. HDN will succeed in winning 8-10 games next year just based on he weak schedule, with or without Mustain.

Actually Nutt will win 8-10 games based on the recruits that he brought in, and his and his staffs ability to coach.

Why do I feel like that if you actually liked whoever was coaching you would be giving him all the credit in the world.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Anyone that has watched a Malzahn coached team knows that they run more than they pass. Mustain was recruited, along with Crawford, Williams and Cleveland and other recievers such as Dee Willimas to run the spread offense. Nutt lied, because his ego is so big, just to save his lousy hide. Just wait all of you Nutt huggers, When Malzahn leaves along with Mustain and no more recruits come to Arkansas because we run the ball 152 times a game, and Darren McFadden leaves for the NFL, Nutt will return to his old ways of mediocrity. He has never and will never be a good Division 1 coach. Nutt lied and Nutt is benching a player who was 7-0 as a starter. We still win that South Carolina game if he leaves Mustain in, because Mustain is a winner.........PERIOD!

T-Wacker

Quote from: 6aaafan A.K.A Some sort of prophet on December 11, 2006, 09:40:01 pm

BS.

Connect the dots.

Maybe you should connect the dots..... Mitch had several sub par games going into the South Carolina game, there was already talk about how Casey was having good practices and that he may get some playing time, and that's before the quote leaked.
Mitch threw the interception on the first drive, perfect time to give Casey a possesion or two to see how he does. He comes in and has a good game. Nutt did the right thing, the only time he messed up was when he didn't let Mitch have a shot in the LSU game.

Why is it everyone thinks Dick played good against SC? He sucked that game as well, along with LSU and Florida. Can you really count a bad pass that should have been intercepted and goes for a TD successful? McFadden ran wild against SC, all Dick did was hand him the ball. You people are blind to how bad Dick did when he took over for Mustain.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Dick is a lousy QB. He just wasn't as lousy as Robert Johnson and Mortenson last year and got to play.

The Snowman

Quote from: T-Wacker on December 11, 2006, 09:46:09 pm
Quote from: 6aaafan A.K.A Some sort of prophet on December 11, 2006, 09:40:01 pm

BS.

Connect the dots.

Why is it everyone thinks Dick played good against SC? He sucked that game as well, along with LSU and Florida. Can you really count a bad pass that should have been intercepted and goes for a TD successful? McFadden ran wild against SC, all Dick did was hand him the ball. You people are blind to how bad Dick did when he took over for Mustain.
So I guess you don't remember him completing passes at the end of the game to ice it. 

T-Wacker

Quote from: 6aaafan A.K.A Some sort of prophet on December 11, 2006, 09:43:47 pm
Quote from: T-Wacker on December 11, 2006, 09:28:44 pm

Actually Nutt will win 8-10 games based on the recruits that he brought in, and his and his staffs ability to coach.

Why do I feel like that if you actually liked whoever was coaching you would be giving him all the credit in the world.

Do you have the ability to remember back past September? We sucked the last several years under Nutt. Credit? Win 8-10 games a year for 10 years, then he will get his respect (Stoops, Meyer, Fulmer, etc.) Nutt will only win next year due to the high school caliber teams he scheduled outside the conference.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Jlcampbell on December 11, 2006, 09:49:17 pm

BS.

Connect the dots.

So I guess you don't remember him completing passes at the end of the game to ice it. 
Because SC had all 11 guys keying on McFadden. I could complete those passes.

T-Wacker

Quote from: Jlcampbell on December 11, 2006, 09:49:17 pm

BS.

Connect the dots.

Yea, he played GREAT for what, 3 minutes! What ever happen to a complete game? That same 3 minutes didn't help against LSU or Florida, did it!

6aaafan

BS.

Connect the dots.

Dick was 11-19 with 1 interception and 228 yards, which is not great but he didn't blow the game for us. He did what needed to be done and the rest of the time handed it off very well.

Against two of the three SEC teams Mitch played he was 7-10 for 87 yards against Auburn and 7-22 with 3 ints for a grand total of 97 yards, that would be against Alabama a 6-6 team.

You also forget that Dick only played SEC teams, Mitch had a few cupcakes thrown in there.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: 6aaafan A.K.A Some sort of prophet on December 11, 2006, 09:40:01 pmMaybe you should connect the dots..... Mitch had several sub par games going into the South Carolina game, there was already talk about how Casey was having good practices and that he may get some playing time, and that's before the quote leaked.

Mitch's pick gave Nutt the chance he needed to pull Mustain.

Oh, and speaking of subpar games, nevermind that the past three games of Casey Dick's were atrocious.  Yet, there's no talk from the Liar of pulling him.  Wonder why?

My dislike of Nutt allows me to see things as they are.  If you knew only half of what you thought you did, you'd come to the same conclusion as I or any other intelligent person has.

Also, before you call me a worshipper of Malzhan, I couldn't give a crap if we ever run his offense.

T-Wacker

Quote from: 6aaafan A.K.A Some sort of prophet on December 11, 2006, 10:02:18 pm

BS.

Connect the dots.

Dick was 11-19 with 1 interception and 228 yards, which is not great but he didn't blow the game for us. He did what needed to be done and the rest of the time handed it off very well.

Against two of the three SEC teams Mitch played he was 7-10 for 87 yards against Auburn and 7-22 with 3 ints for a grand total of 97 yards, that would be against Alabama a 6-6 team.

You also forget that Dick only played SEC teams, Mitch had a few cupcakes thrown in there.

Bottom line, Mustain was 7-0, Dick is 3-2 and probably soon to be 3-3.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: 6aaafan A.K.A Some sort of prophet on December 11, 2006, 10:02:18 pmYou also forget that Dick only played SEC teams, Mitch had a few cupcakes thrown in there.

You also forget that Casey Dick's record as a starter is 3-4.

You also forget that Dick has regressed with every game he's played this year.

You also forget that Mustain pretty much was the offense at Vanderbilt.

6aaafan

Quote from: President Ivan on December 11, 2006, 10:03:35 pm
Quote from: 6aaafan A.K.A Some sort of prophet on December 11, 2006, 09:40:01 pmMaybe you should connect the dots..... Mitch had several sub par games going into the South Carolina game, there was already talk about how Casey was having good practices and that he may get some playing time, and that's before the quote leaked.

Oh, and speaking of subpar games, nevermind that the past three games of Casey Dick's were atrocious.  Yet, there's no talk from the Liar of pulling him.  Wonder why?

My dislike of Nutt allows me to see things as they are.  If you knew only half of what you thought you did, you'd come to the same conclusion as I or any other intelligent person has.

Also, before you call me a worshipper of Malzhan, I couldn't give a crap if we ever run his offense.

No actually your dislike of Nutt makes you blame him for everything.

Like I said in my previous post, Dick played all SEC teams, Mitch only played three SEC teams. He threw 10 passes against Auburn because Nutt couldn't trust him and he had three pics against Alabama, something Dick has yet to do. Mitch only had over 100 yards in 2 of his three SEC games. I mean come on, Nutt was right for going to Dick. I will say that Nutt should have given Mitch a shot against LSU.

T-Wacker

Quote from: 6aaafan A.K.A Some sort of prophet on December 11, 2006, 10:08:10 pm
Quote from: President Ivan on December 11, 2006, 10:03:35 pm

No actually your dislike of Nutt makes you blame him for everything.

Like I said in my previous post, Dick played all SEC teams, Mitch only played three SEC teams. He threw 10 passes against Auburn because Nutt couldn't trust him and he had three pics against Alabama, something Dick has yet to do. Mitch only had over 100 yards in 2 of his three SEC games. I mean come on, Nutt was right for going to Dick. I will say that Nutt should have given Mitch a shot against LSU.

You didn't exactly adress Ivan's reasoning there did ya. Again, Mustain is 7-0, CD is 3-2. Mustain also threw a late TD pass in the Alabama game, didn't he?

6aaafan

Quote from: T-Wacker on December 11, 2006, 10:06:00 pm
Quote from: 6aaafan A.K.A Some sort of prophet on December 11, 2006, 10:02:18 pm

BS.

Connect the dots.

The South Carolina game Dick won, Mitch my have started but Dick won, and theres no way Dick doesn't win if he strart against Ole pee or the two non-conference games. So that leaves three games that are up in the air. I would also add that all Mitch did against Auburn was throw 10 passes and get lucky with an underthrown ball. Oh and then theres Alabama which Mitch tried to lose with hos three ints. So I guess that leaves Vandy, which he did all by himself. Way to go Mitch you beat the low life of the SEC.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: 6aaafan A.K.A Some sort of prophet on December 11, 2006, 10:08:10 pmNo actually your dislike of Nutt makes you blame him for everything.

Wrong again.  I assign blame where it is merited.

Mustain only threw ten passes because we were whipping Auburn by halftime.  Why throw when you're running over the other team's defense like that?

Nutt was not right for going to Dick.  Come on, anyone with more than three brain cells can see that.  Why sit your best QB for a kid who is an adequate .500 QB at best?

Three picks against Alabama was bad, but he still won.  Dick threw for 26 yards against LSU.  Mustain was worse?

Dick needed a gimmick trick play to throw for a touchdown at Starkville.

Several other players threw passes against Florida because Dick couldn't get it done.

Do I have to go on?

6aaafan

Quote from: 6aaafan A.K.A Some sort of prophet on December 11, 2006, 10:13:38 pm

BS.

Connect the dots.

The South Carolina game Dick won, Mitch my have started but Dick won, and theres no way Dick doesn't win if he strart against Ole pee or the two non-conference games. So that leaves three games that are up in the air. I would also add that all Mitch did against Auburn was throw 10 passes and get lucky with an underthrown ball. Oh and then theres Alabama which Mitch tried to lose with hos three ints. So I guess that leaves Vandy, which he did all by himself. Way to go Mitch you beat the low life of the SEC.

RD™

And Casey didn't get lucky with a bumbled pass to Monk right before the Half at South Carolina?

not ray

I think they are all terrible.  That goes a lot to coaching.  (Alex Wood).  The receivers outside of Monk are terrible also (Gus).  So as far those 2 positions go the players in those spots (other than Monk) are all average at best. 

Uncle Ivan

6aaafan

Quote from: 6aaafan A.K.A Some sort of prophet on December 11, 2006, 10:15:16 pm
Quote from: 6aaafan A.K.A Some sort of prophet on December 11, 2006, 10:13:38 pm

BS.

Connect the dots.

Quote from: Vice President RD on December 11, 2006, 10:15:17 pm
And Casey didn't get lucky with a bumbled pass to Monk right before the Half at South Carolina?

I'm not saying that he didn't get lucky but Nutt was right for putting him in.

Bottom line is that Mitch won the Vandy game thats it all the other games it could have been anyone. Nutt had to pull him because he was afriad that he would try to give the game away like he tried to do against Alabama

Uncle Ivan

QuoteBottom line is that Mitch won the Vandy game thats it all the other games it could have been anyone. Nutt had to pull him because he was afriad that he would try to give the game away like he tried to do against Alabama

Lest we forget, Casey Dick tried his damndest to do the very same thing against LSU.

RD™

Quote from: President Ivan on December 11, 2006, 10:18:56 pm
Alex Wood was a terrible hire.
I do believe, me and you were the few posters that didn't exactly jump for joy at this hire.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas