• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BP's Firing

Started by Brian G, April 10, 2012, 07:38:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OldScrap

Quote from: B.G. on April 16, 2012, 08:11:36 pm
Quote from: OldScrap on April 16, 2012, 08:08:06 pm
Quote from: B.G. on April 14, 2012, 09:56:38 am
She also violated the full disclosure clause that was included in her contract.

Surely not, didn't she disclose all to BP?
I believe she 'de-clothed'.

Whatever, she hid nothing from him, revealed all, a full disclosure to a university official, it seems she did so before & after being hired, no word games please!

Kazimierz

Be on the lookout for her upcoming tell-all:

"My life on the back seat: A story of love, football, and motorcycles."

fastdrop

Volley Ball for Dummies

Romeo

JD resigned her position. Will get $14,000 settlement.

Brian G

Her vacation and personal days.

fastdrop

Quote from: Romeo on April 17, 2012, 07:00:05 pm
That was almost a day and a half of Petrino's salary.

Brian G

I'm trying to confirm, but I heard she also was banned from the state of Arkansas.  That is unless Gus wants her for something.  Come to think of it, that would still fit the criteria.

fastdrop

If I was Petrino's agent I would be a tad hacked off.

True Believer

Quote from: B.G. on April 17, 2012, 07:43:48 pm
I'm trying to confirm, but I heard she also was banned from the state of Arkansas.  That is unless Gus wants her for something.  Come to think of it, that would still fit the criteria.

Derailing threads I see. 

Rulesman

Quote from: B.G. on April 17, 2012, 07:30:47 pm
$14 grand for vacation and personal days?

True Believer

A good point was brought up.   JD has not only ruined her career and BP's career here in Arkansas.   I think she has also made any qualifed and respectful sports woman that might have wanted to be involved in male sports have a much more difficult time in becoming hired.    I think if I was going to hire a female for a job that I would throughly investigate her background more throughly.   

And I would surely think twice if someone in higher command would recommend her. 

I don't know.   Just a thought.  Heard a sports show this morning talking about that. 

Brian G

Quote from: Rulesman on April 17, 2012, 09:42:26 pm
As well as 2-3 months pay.   Lots of severance stuff is 3 months.

She did have the job for 8 days. :)

True Believer

Well she had that job. 

Rulesman

Quote from: B.G. on April 17, 2012, 09:47:26 pm

Most people who resign don't get severance. Sounds more like a negotiated settlement.

Brian G

April 17, 2012, 09:54:50 pm #114 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 09:56:59 pm by B.G.
Petrinomics.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: True Believer on April 17, 2012, 09:43:16 pm
I think she has also made any qualifed and respectful sports woman that might have wanted to be involved in male sports have a much more difficult time in becoming hired.    I think if I was going to hire a female for a job that I would throughly investigate her background more throughly.   

Maybe it's time for them to return to the kitchen.

(ducks)

True Believer

Why sho Satan!   I's will just trot right back to the little old cook stove and put on my apron!   

I could cook up some Ellie Mae biscuts to throw at you. 

I think BP liked her for something besides her cooking in the kitchen. 

It really does make me sad.  I know he was a great coach.   

Brian G

Quote from: True Believer on April 17, 2012, 10:24:06 pm
Why sho Satan!   I's will just trot right back to the little old cook stove and put on my apron!   
We need a picture.

True Believer

April 17, 2012, 10:38:36 pm #118 Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 10:43:39 pm by True Believer

zebradynasty

Quote from: Romeo on April 17, 2012, 07:00:05 pm

That's about what it cost for the UA to go court and thrash her.

MHSGrad

From my understanding, it cost BP a lot more to thrash her.. UA got off cheap :)

Hoghead

BP has thrashed the UA Football program by being a philandering SUGAR DADDY !

bleudog

April 18, 2012, 09:18:29 am #124 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 09:27:19 am by bleudog
Quote from: B.G. on April 17, 2012, 09:47:26 pm

ADG:

.................Dorrell, 25, consented to a payment of a quarter of her annual salary, $13,933.75, and in return agreed to not sue the university, University of Arkansas System trustees, or specific individuals, including Long and Petrino, according to a 13-page settlement agreement signed by Dorrell and released by the university Tuesday evening.
   Dorrell didn't return a message left on her cell phone Tuesday.
   The settlement will be paid by the Razorback Foundation Inc., an independent nonprofit group that raises money for UA athletics, said Kevin Trainor, associate athletic director for public relations.
   According to the settlement, Dorrell "states that she does not wish to apply for employment" with the UA System in the future and that trustees of the system "may disregard any applications for employment submitted by Ms. Dorrell in the future."
   The agreement also stipulates, among other things:
   Dorrell will not make disparaging remarks regarding the university or the "released parties," which include Long, Petrino and UA Chancellor G. David Gearhart.
   Dorrell "agrees not to engage in any commercial, media or publishing activities, regardless of the medium, that adversely affect the reputation of the University of Arkansas or that portray Ms. Dorrell's employment at the University of Arkansas in a negative manner."
   That any and all involved UA individuals or entities, including the university, will not sue or make claims against Dorrell.
   Dorrell releases UA from paying her attorney's fees..............

Agreement released by U of A:  http://www.scribd.com/doc/89892707/Jessica-Dorrell-Reisgnation-Docs

DB

Quote from: bleudog on April 18, 2012, 09:18:29 am
   Dorrell "agrees not to engage in any commercial, media or publishing activities, regardless of the medium, that adversely affect the reputation of the University of Arkansas or that portray Ms. Dorrell's employment at the University of Arkansas in a negative manner."

In other words, she can't pose in Playboy with any thing Razorback on.

zebradynasty

The only reason she wasn't sent packing the same day as BP is it took a little time to run this by the legal department and I am sure she had to get a lawyer to look over it. Sound like UA covered their behinds (on her issue) Good Job!

Hoghead

They told that two bit jezzabell to move on down the road !

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

Quote from: DB on April 18, 2012, 10:19:44 am

Or write a book or do an interview with Katie Courac, etc.

fastdrop

Quote from: Coach DePriest, PA on April 18, 2012, 07:26:03 pm
Quote from: DB on April 18, 2012, 10:19:44 am

Or write a book or do an interview with Katie Courac, etc.
She could tell her story to a friend and well off it goes.

AirWarren

True Believer

What about sitting on a Harley?    Can she sit on a Harley?

DogsWin7

Quote from: True Believer on April 18, 2012, 07:49:50 pm
What about sitting on a Harley?    Can she sit on a Harley?

yep..........with a tattoo of Bobby! ;D ......

fastdrop

seriously I feel sorry for JD.

Petrino would of been a great used car salesman. She was not the only person fooled by him. I watched his press conference for the first time today and the dude is slick.

DogsWin7

Quote from: fastdrop on April 18, 2012, 07:53:23 pm

Petrino would of been a great used car salesman. She was not the only person fooled by him. I watched his press conference for the first time today and the dude is slick.

slicker than Slick Willy?.....

fastdrop

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on April 18, 2012, 07:55:53 pm

slicker than Slick Willy?.....
close second

DogsWin7

Do you think he or she will ever be hired anywhere?

Big Fan

You feel sorry for JD???  Sure BP has some SERIOUS character flaws......but no way he fooled JD into thinking he was not married or that she was engaged to be married!!  Just two lowlife bottom feeders who deserve what they get.

OldScrap

Quote from: Kazimierz on April 17, 2012, 04:05:26 pm
Be on the lookout for her upcoming tell-all:

"My life on the back seat: A story of love, football, and motorcycles."

University Coach: It Happened in the Brush Pile

AirWarren

Quote from: Big Fan on April 18, 2012, 10:09:02 pm

You feel sorry for JD???  Sure BP has some SERIOUS character flaws......but no way he fooled JD into thinking he was not married or that she was engaged to be married!!  Just two lowlife bottom feeders who deserve what they get.
AMEN BROTHER!

Hoghead

Fooled by him ? She knew he was married. But Im sure she had no clue he was the HEAD COACH OF THE ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS !

fastdrop

Quote from: Hoghead on April 19, 2012, 12:22:51 am

Fooled by him ? She knew he was married. But Im sure she had no clue he was the HEAD COACH OF THE ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS !
Fooled by his foolery... bet he hated his marriage....hated his life....his wife did not understand or appreciate him...yada...yada...yada.

The poor girl was just a baby.

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

Quote from: fastdrop on April 19, 2012, 04:48:33 am
The poor girl was just a baby.
You do realize that she's a 25-year old woman?...that was engaged to be married?

We're not talking about a 15-year old girl that was preyed on by her history teacher.

True Believer

Hook, line and sinker FD. 

Baitshop

Fishin' looks pretty good today, fd...

You should have your limit by noon....!!

DogsWin7

Was that the pink or green jig fd? ;D

fastdrop

dang that worked better than saying you can't win a football  game by not punting and doing onside kicks everytime you get a chance to.

zebradynasty

So in the Democrap it said Dorrell told her fiancee that the money BP gave her was from a "bonus" from the UA for getting the job...???

fastdrop

I bet he was thinking .... Dude - Where is my bonus?

ricepig

Quote from: fastdrop on April 20, 2012, 09:20:46 am
I bet he was thinking .... Dude - Where is my bonus?

You don't get bonuses for coaching the swim team, jeez..........

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas