• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gravette SR Boys opening

Started by Cajun Hog, July 14, 2014, 05:22:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cajun Hog

Gravette now has SR Boys opening, very late on timing to find a replacement.

Henry Apple @NWAHenry  ยท

BOYS BKB: Gravette coach Dustin Peters handed in his resignation today in order to become the girls coach at Scranton. #arpreps

Brian G

Yep.  Not public until today but I believe was known on Friday.  Hearing they have a sitting HC coming in for an interview and possibly 2 assistants from large schools will apply.

Pretty late, but being located in such an area gives them some more choices than other places would get.

Nip/Tusk

Kind of a contradiction there don't you think. How can a ad get a potential coach to hold off until mid July waiting on whether peters would re-sign or not. He may have wanted out but it wasnt a given. And on top of that like you said, Gravette is gonna have a rough go probably this year and will be tough to find someone proven to step into that.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Josh Louin on July 15, 2014, 11:19:15 pm
Kind of a contradiction there don't you think. How can a ad get a potential coach to hold off until mid July waiting on whether peters would re-sign or not. He may have wanted out but it wasnt a given. And on top of that like you said, Gravette is gonna have a rough go probably this year and will be tough to find someone proven to step into that.

I removed it just for you.

Nip/Tusk

Wow. I feel so.......powerful. Lol

OldTimeCager

Greg White, Springdale Assistant, has been named as the new Gravette head coach.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: OldTimeCager on July 22, 2014, 01:21:22 pm
Greg White, Springdale Assistant, has been named as the new Gravette head coach.

Greg is a very good coach and it's a tough job right now, he will have to rebuild from younger kids.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas