• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Seniors Signing Letters this November to Play in College

Started by BIG_K, October 29, 2015, 07:49:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BIG_K

vhsladyeagles

Sydney Wader, Vilonia Senior pitcher, is signing with University of Louisiana at Monroe on November 17th.  Go Warhawks !

BIG_K

Lionheart88

Dash Riprock

vhsladyeagles

Very excited at the direction of Arkansas softball based on all the early signings of Arkansas players to variety of programs (in state and out of state)   -  Sydney Wader (Vilonia) and Tori Fugatt (Mayflower) both signed with ULM (D1),  Lauren Graves (White Hall) signed with Maryland (D1),  Sydney Parr (NLR) and Keely Edwards (Harrisburg) signed with Arkansas (D1), Kaitlyn Felder (Cabot) Signed with Henderson, Shayla McKissock (Bryant) signed with Mississippi College, Ashton Sangster (Van Buren) signed with Arkansas Tech, Herbie Herbner (Benton) signed with UAM, Hannah Ward (Benton) signed with University of Ozark, Faith Otts (Harmony Grove) signed with SAU, and Autumn Humes (Bald Knob) signed with Harding.  I am sure there are tons more that I missed so congrats to all the ladies.  I think this shows that Arkansas softball has come a long way thanks to better high school programs, pitching coaches working with the pitchers every week,  travel programs that have worked hard to promote their players at showcases all over the country, and parents dedicating their time and money to the sports these girls have loved since they were young.  And most importantly, it shows  the hard work and dedication these ladies have given to improving their skills over the years to play at the next level. 

Congrats to these ladies and all the others that signed and will sign in the future !

BLUEBLOOD

I believe about 4 of Mena's players signed.  Brotherton twins signed with Arkansas, Jordan Ward (pitcher) signed with UCA (Conway) and Daryn Torix signed with SAU (Magnolia).

SB_Mom

LowerAR

Rebecca Voss # 7 (El Dorado) signed this morning with Henderson State University. Actually she had already signed the Presidential Scholarship back in December, so I guess it is more of a joining instead of a signing. Anyway another signing period is here, who is putting there names down.   

500 hitter

Mena also had McKenzie Spurgin sign with Crowder and Kristin Kesterson with Carl Albert.

SB_Mom

Kylee McClendon (Benton) signed with CBC in Conway
Taylor Ogelsby (Benton) signed with Hendrix

allsportsmom

Aubrey Brink, Elkins High School, signed with Hendrix on Tuesday afternoon.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas