• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 All Star Softball Game

Started by True Fan, June 23, 2015, 08:41:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

True Fan

Panthers44

True Fan

A special thank you to the East coaching staff. They really seemed to be organized and have a system in place to include all of their players.

MrRBurgundy

Quote from: True Fan on June 23, 2015, 08:47:03 pm
A special thank you to the East coaching staff. They really seemed to be organized and have a system in place to include all of their players.
I agree with you True Fan. The West coaches were disengaged and basically just visited with one another during the games.

SNWA

East coaches were awesome . Very energetic . My daughter loved the experience. What a way to close out her high school career. Thanks to all involved.

97softballmom

Very disappointed in West coaches!  Some deserving pitchers never got the circle last night.  Put mine in the rotation and half way through the game marked through her name and never put her in yet some pitchers threw in both games and got 4 innings.   Holds career records for her school, 3 time all state but never got to show it.  Fortunately she will have the opportunity to pitch in college.  For some it might have been their last appearance ever.  They earned the right to be there, give them the opportunity to show it.

Runfastturnleft

Quote from: True Fan on June 23, 2015, 08:47:03 pm

With Chambers on that staff I'm not surprised.   Has been on several staffs and has a great plan to include all players.   

jlaw7390

I was very disappointed in how the West coaches selected the team. I am not surprised the team was not organized. Mine was a 4 year first team all conference player, two time all state selection, and NWA Player of Year as a junior. I guess a lot of players and parents my be disappointed with the selection process.

Runfastturnleft

July 01, 2015, 05:39:47 pm #8 Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 05:42:38 pm by Runfastturnleft
Quote from: jlaw7390 on July 01, 2015, 03:47:35 pm
I was very disappointed in how the West coaches selected the team. I am not surprised the team was not organized. Mine was a 4 year first team all conference player, two time all state selection, and NWA Player of Year as a junior. I guess a lot of players and parents my be disappointed with the selection process.

NM.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas