• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Championship: Osceola vs Booneville

Started by 501Arkansas, December 01, 2018, 08:56:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think?

I want Booneville to win and think they do
I want Booneville to win but think they won't
I want Osceola to wins and think they do
I want Osceola but think Booneville does

RyanLR

Booneville playing WAY off those receivers.

flow51

AirWarren

Osceola speed.

Lol.

First play from offense 32 yard blast.

Jimbo Morphis

Booneville has no speed lol. RB looked pretty fast.

RyanLR

Ball Hawk

gerber707

Headhunter15

Ok so no score update?? Or just easy scored on easy very easy

Ball Hawk

7-0 Booneville on first play after causing a fumble on Osceola WR

Jimbo Morphis

RyanLR

Booneville defense looking sharp as well.

RyanLR

Osceola has two three and outs, with punts of 1 yard and 4 yards.

Brian G

Booneville leaving opportunities on the table early.

RyanLR

Wet ball caused that fumble Osceola takes over at the 42.

ISU7

December 08, 2018, 12:32:52 pm #214 Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 12:34:23 pm by ISU7
Quote from: flow51 on December 08, 2018, 12:12:06 pm
I told you ISU7... it's over bud!
Its a long way to go Flow51 Noles defense will tighten up keep watching bro. Noles gone break one here soon.

flow51

Quote from: ISU7 on December 08, 2018, 12:32:52 pm
Its a long way to go Flow51 Noles defense will tighten up keep watching bro.

👀

RyanLR

Bearcats need to feed Carson Ray on the dive and stop trying to run east and west.

ISU7

Quote from: flow51 on December 08, 2018, 12:34:28 pm
👀
Lol He said wet ball cause that turnover so we gone call it a wet ball turnover it still counts lol

ISU7

Quote from: RyanLR on December 08, 2018, 12:35:25 pm
Bearcats need to feed Carson Ray on the dive and stop trying to run east and west.
Agree

RyanLR

Carson Ray is one of those old school fullbacks. He's not as tall as Peyton Hillis but his legs are so strong.

Partsman

Refs trying to insure booneville a win.

Ball Hawk

That was a TERRIBLE call. No way that was a late hit on Osceola

RyanLR

I hate how if a punt hits the ground or goes over the punters head, that if he tries to kick it, it's still roughing the kicker. That's such a dumb rule. That's a fumble every time. Should be a live ball.

RyanLR

TD Booneville 14-0. 16 play 91 yard drive all rushing.

Ball Hawk

Quote from: RyanLR on December 08, 2018, 12:47:45 pm
I hate how if a punt hits the ground or goes over the punters head, that if he tries to kick it, it's still roughing the kicker. That's such a dumb rule. That's a fumble every time. Should be a live ball.

No way. The rule is for protection of the kicker. Otherwise it'll be a judgement call, which it doesn't need to be.

It is 100% black and white. If the punter is kicking the ball, you can't hit him unless you get a touch of the football.

AirWarren

Quote from: RyanLR on December 08, 2018, 12:40:50 pm
Carson Ray is one of those old school fullbacks. He's not as tall as Peyton Hillis but his legs are so strong.

That boy's daddy is still scoring touchdowns on Warren.

Partsman

The defense player was committed while The kicker was running so he couldn't stop when he decided to kick it.

beach bum

December 08, 2018, 12:51:26 pm #227 Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 12:53:45 pm by beach bum
Quote from: Partsman on December 08, 2018, 12:47:00 pm

Yes the refs are why Osceola can't string together any first downs at all basically .... Nothing to do with the Booneville defense. And the refs are the reason why Booneville held onto the ball 16 straight plays  ::) .... Nothing to do with winning the line of scrimmage. They ran 16 straight running plays and it still did not matter lol.

RyanLR

Carson Ray was out on that TD play and was under concussion protocols. Gotta see if he comes back in.

beach bum

Quote from: RyanLR on December 08, 2018, 12:52:40 pm
Carson Ray was out on that TD play and was under concussion protocols. Gotta see if he comes back in.

That will limit them tremendously on both sides of the ball. Hope the young man is ok.

ISU7

Quote from: Partsman on December 08, 2018, 12:51:14 pm
The defense player was committed while The kicker was running so he couldn't stop when he decided to kick it.
Doesn't matter in high school if the kicker attempts  to kick the ball you cant run in to him regardless if he runs first that's like a rugby style punter. Noles need a score before halftime.

beach bum

Quote from: Partsman on December 08, 2018, 12:51:14 pm

The refs were simply following the rules.... Quit whining about the refs "favoring" a team for simply following the rule. It may be a debatable rule to take a look at when they start running away like that, but they called what they were supposed to.

flow51

Quote from: beach bum on December 08, 2018, 12:51:26 pm
Yes the refs are why Osceola can't string together any first downs at all basically .... Nothing to do with the Booneville defense. And the refs are the reason why Booneville held onto the ball 16 straight plays  ::) .... Nothing to do with winning the line of scrimmage. They ran 16 straight running plays and it still did not matter lol.

+1

#1wildcatfan

Quote from: beach bum on December 08, 2018, 12:51:26 pm
Sounds like Osceola is just mad they couldn't bring their own home refs with them. These refs are calling the game fairly-ya know something Osceola isn't use it.

flow51

Like I said... all over but the crying. State championship game was last week at  Booneville!

ISU7

Quote from: beach bum on December 08, 2018, 12:57:42 pm

The refs were simply following the rules.... Quit whining about the refs "favoring" a team for simply following the rule. It may be a debatable rule to take a look at when they start running away like that, but they called what they were supposed to.
True same thing happen last night in the JC vs Hazen game last night.

RyanLR

Intercepted by Booneville. Turned away in the red zone yet again.

RyanLR

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Partsman on December 08, 2018, 12:47:00 pm
There it is. Knew it was coming. Drew Central all over again.

Nature Boy

Quote from: #1wildcatfan on December 08, 2018, 12:58:03 pm
Sounds like Osceola is just mad they couldn't bring their own home refs with them. These refs are calling the game fairly-ya know something Osceola isn't use it.

Sounds like Rison still mad about last weeks beat down.

Brian G

Partsman

Quote from: beach bum on December 08, 2018, 12:57:42 pm

I understand that's the rule but personally think it should have allowances for plays like that. I am not from Osceola and don't care who wins.

RyanLR

Booneville just owning them at the line of scrimmage.

#1wildcatfan

Quote from: Nature Boy on December 08, 2018, 01:02:44 pm
Sounds like Rison still mad about last weeks beat down.
Not hardly! Osceola is getting exactly what they deserve.

Nature Boy

Quote from: Oldman on December 08, 2018, 01:01:37 pm
There it is. Knew it was coming. Drew Central all over again.

Old men, what time does McGehee play?

ISU7

Partsman

Booneville is definitely outplaying them.

flow51

Man this Osceola team speed is killing Booneville...  ::)

RyanLR

Hessand with the TD 21-0 Booneville. That was a 99 yard drive.

gerber707

Quote from: flow51 on December 08, 2018, 12:59:50 pm
Like I said... all over but the crying. State championship game was last week at  Booneville!
It's sure starting to look that way

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas