• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 Softball Jobs

Started by OB11, April 11, 2017, 12:47:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoghat62

From what I heard is that the Lincoln Coach had submitted for the PG job and then pulled his name from the list after the parents got wind of it.

PG hired their assistant coach to take over - Not positive what her name is. First name I do believe is Brandi. :-\

nuttinbuthogs

Why would a coach pull his name from consideration because his kids parents found out? I assume you mean the Lincoln parents?  Heck if you applied we know you are trying to leave.  Besides, we are used to coaches leaving.

WHITEchicken

Maybe the parents found out and begged him to stay. Who knows. Maybe the parent found out and told him they would step back and let him coach. That would could be huge

nuttinbuthogs

Quote from: WHITEchicken on June 24, 2017, 12:08:46 am
Maybe the parents found out and begged him to stay. Who knows. Maybe the parent found out and told him they would step back and let him coach. That would could be huge

That would be unlikely.

WHITEchicken

RedKnight

Why would the Lincoln coach want to leave? He has had good success the last few years and should next year as well. Has he had an opportunity to move up to a big school or to a traditionally good softball school?

hoghat62

Quote from: RedKnight on June 27, 2017, 02:25:58 pm
Why would the Lincoln coach want to leave? He has had good success the last few years and should next year as well. Has he had an opportunity to move up to a big school or to a traditionally good softball school?

I have learned that he went to PG HS and wanted to return to his High School.  Been just a 5-7 mile drive down the road.

twoseam

Trumann job has been filled by former Williams Baptist Assistant, Karisa Hendrix

NEASPORTSFAN

DreamBig

Softball Fan

He is now at Genoa Central.

Eaglemaniac

Crossett job has been filled. Lady Eagle assistant coach Mary Ellen McMahan has been named head coach.

WHITEchicken

Good for her. Hope she keeps the train on the tracks.

BIG_K

July 24, 2017, 09:44:02 am #63 Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 09:56:20 am by BIG_K
Russellville to announce New Softball Coach by Mid-Week. ???

BIG_K

per front page sports - Russellville's New Interum Head Coach - long time Assistant Coach Mickey Duvall

OB11

So what happened to the guy they just hired? Or did they even hire anyone?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas