• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Off Season numbers

Started by AmSycho, March 24, 2016, 09:47:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AmSycho

Its a bit different out here in Texas, because our spring sports are all after school, off-season/weightlifting/football skills during the athletic period. I know some schools are like that in Ar. With that said, how are everyone's off-season numbers looking as far as football in the Fall? I'm detached from the state, but I keep up with some of the old teams on here. What've ya'll got?

Marshall....Prescott....??

Kojack, Snoopy, Bobcats, etc.

Proud Buckaroo

LoJack quit fearless Friday.

Black and Gold

I believe Snoopy did too. I haven't heard a word out of him in a while

Redwolves8526

We usually workout our athletes that play football and basketball during the athletic period. Then baseball, softball, track, etc practice right after that. There are exceptions, such as letting them go to their spring sports during the athletic period to prepare for a big conference game or tournament

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on March 24, 2016, 04:54:03 pm
LoJack quit fearless Friday.
No one quits Fearless Friday, they might not post anymore, but they are reading this!

AmSycho

My condolences to the Prescott faithful. Had some fond memories of Snoopy and Kojack's posts. May their presence on the boards not be forgotten. LOL

ReddieKnightTrojan

Centerpoint is pushing 40 counting basketball and baseball players. It's amazing what a playoff win will do for a mediocre football program. The junior high was also very talented and there will be 9th graders who might actually contribute next year. They are focused on getting bigger, faster, and stronger right now and here is my proof. My son is on the team and he went from a 230lb bench press during football season to a 265lb bench press last week. He went from a 6.1 40 time during football season to a 5.4 last week. All the guys are seeing improvements and the coaching staff, in my opinion, is putting them in a great position to win next year.

AmSycho

lorettalynn

AmSycho

lorettalynn

beach bum

Quote from: lorettalynn on April 09, 2016, 10:46:20 am
Marshall has 28

Pretty solid numbers for Marshall, I am happy to see that.... is the RB they had back? He was a big load that was tough to tackle. If all the chips fell right I could see Marshall sneaking into a playoff beth. YS loses that stud TE/DL they had so they will struggle most likely. He was quite the player they had. Mt View loses so much talent from the last couple years. Marshall could sneak into the playoffs I think! Plus, losing West Fork to 4A helps too.

macadoshis

Looks like good numbers out today at Lamar.  Was just told 53.  Most we've had in a long time. 

Head Lion

Manila is at 54 with 8 transfers from New Jersey to Alabama, hope some are players.👍

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas