• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dierks vs. Gurdon

Started by outlaw39, September 21, 2013, 10:06:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ventman

I love the fact that this game is still talked about, it shows how much passion that both schools fans and community's have for their programs! You want a winning program, well you have got to have supporters and fans!!

Jaybo

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on November 27, 2013, 07:40:01 pm
Quote from: Jaybo on November 26, 2013, 02:18:42 am
This thread has become the new Groundhog Day. I keep waiting on Bill Murray to post something on here. You guys realize over 40 days had gone by before this thread got a new post on it?

If you get bored this next few days, go back and count up how many posts accused me of never giving Dierks credit for how the played, when in fact I did so within the first two posts. And lo and behold, it was in fact a Dierks poster who pointed out that Kirkpatrick played both ways that night while gigging Pace. I just pointed out why.

And then comes the incessant gloating.

I was simply pointing out that the last post on this thread was Oct. 9th by somebody not from either city. Then it starts all over again. That was the only point I was trying to make on any of this. On behalf of all the Dierks fans, I (we) saw that AK had to play defense. He got tired and beat on at QB that night. He's a tough kid and it didn't work out for you guys. It's over at this point though. It's time to get ready for next season for both of us.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas