• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JC Dancy and LC Burks

Started by LadyCougar, July 25, 2014, 01:20:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon_Slayer

Quote from: HF on July 31, 2014, 08:01:58 pm
Quote from: Dragon I on July 31, 2014, 07:39:51 pm
I don't know HF.  Some of DragonSlayer's earlier posts were quite racy.

She? Must have started during Hector's short stint in 3A, cause all I remember from her were the kissing smileys. lol

You and a lot of other men, Sugar! :-* :-* :-*

By the way, why are all these Buckaroos down here trolling on the 2A board? Nobody paying them any attention up in the 3A? :o

Proud Buckaroo

Buckaroo fan(s) should be singular. Not plural. There is only one trolling. Not me, sugar.  :-* :-* :-* :-*

LadyCougar

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 31, 2014, 07:31:04 pm
I bet if buck would've been talking down on anyone other than burks mrs cougar would've ignored
You wanna try me also Mr. Truth? If I'm not ignoring you idiots what makes you think I would ignore someone else speaking badly of a child?  Only a coward would not come to the defense of these kids.  My post started out giving props to both Burks and Dancy. Fever started the bashing on Burks. I did not. I thought FF was to discuss HS FB, not all this other mess. I'm not in the business of bashing kids and not going to sit back and allow others to do so either.

LadyCougar

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on July 31, 2014, 07:53:50 pm
Quote from: LadyCougar on July 27, 2014, 11:07:51 pm
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 27, 2014, 07:45:32 pm
Hmmm, the cougars played in a full pad full team jamboree at HG last week, did not pay them much attention when they played the others,..... But I  know smackover held them to 0 points and - yardage.
'no' running back looked to spify for the cougs.

Everyone knows Dancy is an ace.

Dunno, maybe Burkes wasn't there??......actually pretty much looked like the cougs didn't show up.
Maybe you should read my previous statement.  And I repeat "It's nice to know that although he doesn't get very much recognition on here that he is being recognized where it counts."  And I'm aware of Dancy being an ace.  He is a very talented kid. And everyone who knows of Burks abilities on the field thinks he's an ace as well
+1 and Welcome to FF!  :)
Thank You DieHard!!

DogsWin7

July 31, 2014, 09:34:48 pm #54 Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 09:36:27 pm by DiehardFBfan
I'm glad you Joined FF.   We need more women posters.   You're Welcome!

DogsWin7

They aren't all bad....some just like to rile you up a bit.  :)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: LadyCougar on July 31, 2014, 09:31:31 pm
I bet if buck would've been talking down on anyone other than burks mrs cougar would've ignored
You wanna try me also Mr. Truth? If I'm not ignoring you idiots what makes you think I would ignore someone else speaking badly of a child?  Only a coward would not come to the defense of these kids.  My post started out giving props to both Burks and Dancy. Fever started the bashing on Burks. I did not. I thought FF was to discuss HS FB, not all this other mess. I'm not in the business of bashing kids and not going to sit back and allow others to do so either.

I'm just going to say I hope you hang around and don't let some of these guys run ya off....I think some of them are in it to get everyone riled up....Not sure what BuckFever's game plan is....seems to be here to annoy, sometimes to argue...SOMETIMES TO YELL AT PEOPLE....But he's a smackover fan so you have to forgive him, they aren't used to success over there and aren't sure how to handle it sometimes...

Proud Buckaroo

Now. Now. I don't know how many times I have to stress myself on not every Smackover fan is that way.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 31, 2014, 10:00:36 pm
Now. Now. I don't know how many times I have to stress myself on not every Smackover fan is that way.

Just 50% of them :D...

***I use that fact loosely because as far as I know there are only 2 resident Smackover Posters.

Proud Buckaroo

There is actually six of us. Only two post often.

Butttt. There is only one hector fan. ;)

THA TRUTH

Quote from: LadyCougar on July 31, 2014, 09:31:31 pm

Geez u need to calm down it's not like he was attacking the kids character or anything he just stated that when he saw him against good competition he didn't impress him it's a sad day when honesty can't be handled anymore let it go he can have an opinion

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 31, 2014, 10:23:34 pm

Nope there's 4 of us...I'm the only offseason guy left though. Mrscoach, Wiseguy,and Bulldog will make appearances during the season I'm sure :D

BUCK FEVER

Sorry, but let's face it.........some folks just cannot handle the truth, Mrs burks (ladycougar) ,LLC, started this thread anticipating getting her ears tickled with words of admiration for young Burks, it didn't happen, so now I'm a kid basher,.... I call BS to that remark...............know where did I Bash that kid nor have I ever bashed a individual ever,,,,,, I simply pointed out what I have seen and she could not handle it,

It is my opinion that the young man is an ok running back, apparently in his conference he has had some success, but to say he will be a future SEC running back is simply over reaching.

best of luck to him this year as well as LC.

DogsWin7

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on August 01, 2014, 09:03:34 am
Sorry, but let's face it.........some folks just cannot handle the truth, Mrs burks (ladycougar) ,LLC, started this thread anticipating getting her ears tickled with words of admiration for young Burks, it didn't happen, so now I'm a kid basher,.... I call BS to that remark...............know where did I Bash that kid nor have I ever bashed a individual ever,,,,,, I simply pointed out what I have seen and she could not handle it,

It is my opinion that the young man is an ok running back, apparently in his conference he has had some success, but to say he will be a future SEC running back is simply over reaching.

Still got problems with using the correct word for "know" and "no" huh??   

She's entitled to her opinion just like you are BF.   

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on August 01, 2014, 11:06:38 am

yeah , but I see you have (no/know) problem understanding what I was saying. ;D

I did not attack her opinion.

XFalkonz

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 31, 2014, 10:23:34 pm

I am a Hector fan....did my student teaching there in the spring 1999....loved the place

MomaLion

Do we really have call people "retard"? It's extremely derogatory and wrong. 

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on August 04, 2014, 05:33:56 am
[/quote

Why do you care what men call each other.  I do not think any of the men on here get their feelings hurt by someone else's comments.  Besides "Pick", I do not think any men on FF watch Opera or Dr. Phil and could give a s$&t how someone feels.  Thank goodness you are not a moderator on FF.  We would all have to take a sensitivity class before enrolling.

Dragon I

HAHAHAH!  Now it's getting real on here!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Cheek, You so funny. Oh, you have been on here long enough you should know how to use the quote feature.

bleudog

To quote Clay and Delbert McClinton:  "Sometimes I say yes when I oughta (know/no)."

;D

DogsWin7

Quote from: bleudog on August 04, 2014, 09:47:06 pm

To quote Clay and Delbert McClinton:  "Sometimes I say yes when I oughta (know/no)."

;D
+1  Great Song and a Lesson :)

Tha View

I have not seen burk in person but his hudi looks good i wish him tha best of luck this year an tha next two years i like tha way he run down hill ...I seen dancy in person he is a ball player he got quick feet he can change direction on a dime an not slow down at all if u look at him u wouldnt think he was that strong but he is a strong kid to me he looks like a GUZ MALZUNE type running back to me i wish both of them luck this year

THA TRUTH

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on August 04, 2014, 10:59:37 am
Quote from: MomaLion on August 04, 2014, 05:33:56 am
[/quote

Why do you care what men call each other.  I do not think any of the men on here get their feelings hurt by someone else's comments.  Besides "Pick", I do not think any men on FF watch Opera or Dr. Phil and could give a s$&t how someone feels.  Thank goodness you are not a moderator on FF.  We would all have to take a sensitivity class before enrolling.

Well, coming from a mother of a child with special needs, it's senseless to call anyone something like that.  We are mostly adults on here and honestly we should have better things to do than calling someone a retard.  But go right ahead since obviously your vocabulary is limited.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas