• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

week 1 LC travel to hermitage

Started by heavyhittaz_7, July 19, 2014, 06:41:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cav2012

JC is so self absorbed its unreal. They are the like the top of the D list celebrities. Sounds like Shiloh back in the day

Dragon I

Amher, I find it surprising that you would say that.  Aren't you a Razorback fan?  A team that has a post season record of 13-23-3, with a conference record of 86-104 since they joined the SEC?  A team that since 1992 has more seasons with 6 wins or less than 10 wins or more.  A team that has never won their current conference championship since joining over 20 years ago.  You of all people should know the kind of unconditional love it takes to love a team that disappoints you constantly.

RiverEagle079

Hey there is no reason to bust out the hogs.  We might be bad now but we will come back one day.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Dragon I on July 25, 2014, 05:56:17 am
Amher, I find it surprising that you would say that.  Aren't you a Razorback fan?  A team that has a post season record of 13-23-3, with a conference record of 86-104 since they joined the SEC?  A team that since 1992 has more seasons with 6 wins or less than 10 wins or more.  A team that has never won their current conference championship since joining over 20 years ago.  You of all people should know the kind of unconditional love it takes to love a team that disappoints you constantly.

Oh stop it dragon I that was just a hurtful post that was uncalled for on so many levels

bleudog

Early LaLaLand guess:

[2014] Lafayette County (Stamps, AR) 31
[2014] Hermitage (AR) 28

Yogi

A typical North Louisiana resident , they come to Arkansas to play High School Football and then show their true colors when they crawl back home to sling insults about Arkansas and Razorback Football .

Dragon I

Make no mistake.  I've always hated the Razorbacks.  I was born in south Louisiana and moved to JC in the sixth grade.  My hated for the Hogs doesn't come from fans like amher and THA TRUTH.  You can actually carry on legitimate football conversations with them.  It comes from those fans that constantly act like Arkansas is some power program when in actuality they haven't done anything since the late 80's when they were in a completely different conference.  Most of the crap I have to hear at work comes from people who aren't even old enough to remember their last conference title, and some of their parents weren't even born when they won their only National title.  I just get suck of hearing it.  The logical Hog fans are few and far between around here. 

THA TRUTH

I'm about tired of this if u ever wondered why ur children are so dark skinned u don't have to wonder anymore

Dragon I

Did you not read the part where I said I loved you!  You're not like most.  I have great admiration for someone who can have a quality conversation and show a deep love for a team without being a hick, even when they're at best an average team historically in the eyes of the rest of the football world.

Yogi

Quote from: Dragon I on July 25, 2014, 11:57:26 am
Make no mistake.  I've always hated the Razorbacks.  I was born in south Louisiana and moved to JC in the sixth grade.  My hated for the Hogs doesn't come from fans like amher and THA TRUTH.  You can actually carry on legitimate football conversations with them.  It comes from those fans that constantly act like Arkansas is some power program when in actuality they haven't done anything since the late 80's when they were in a completely different conference.  Most of the crap I have to hear at work comes from people who aren't even old enough to remember their last conference title, and some of their parents weren't even born when they won their only National title.  I just get suck of hearing it.  The logical Hog fans are few and far between around here. 
Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 25, 2014, 12:13:35 pm
I'm about tired of this if u ever wondered why ur children are so dark skinned u don't have to wonder anymore
Quote from: Dragon I on July 25, 2014, 12:26:19 pm
Did you not read the part where I said I loved you!  You're not like most.  I have great admiration for someone who can have a quality conversation and show a deep love for a team without being a hick, even when they're at best an average team historically in the eyes of the rest of the football world.
THA TRUTH can read , no where do you say you love him , you only say that now when he called you out .

DragonBorn

I love you truth but you should come to your senses and jump on the tiger train. It will be nice to feel like a winner in the college football part of your heart

Yogi

I believe Byron Jones played for the Hogs and I believe Alan Turner still does .

heavyhittaz_7

well iam a oregon duck fan just throwing that out there lol. 👏👏👍👍

THA TRUTH

Proud Buckaroo

heavyhittaz_7

Theres were u wrong. I'm not a bandwagon fan big guy thats been my team for years. I lived out there when i was younger and still have family there. I done been to several orgeon games no bandwagon this way and you shut up doc...

THA TRUTH

heavyhittaz_7

lol. I get a kick out of you man

LJ06

Quote from: HF on July 21, 2014, 01:06:18 am
Quote from: mtindian42 on July 21, 2014, 12:18:46 am
why would he play for a team at the bottom of 2a. rather then play with a team at the top of the 4a. he would be better off to get coached up by bo hembre

Maybe he'd rather be the Superstar DemiGod in Hermitage than just another player in a Lumberjack uniform? Or maybe he just really really hates orange?

Talk about hitting a nail on the coffin

mtindian42

Quote from: DragonBorn on July 25, 2014, 12:37:02 pm
I love you truth but you should come to your senses and jump on the tiger train. It will be nice to feel like a winner in the college football part of your heart
Quotenaw come be a BUCKEYE MAN...we got room for ya that way at years end you can be a state champion and a ncaa GO BUCKS...

THA TRUTH

Lord no I will never especially after the sugar bowl game that ark shoulda won if Julian Horton would've scooped and scored like I'm sure he was taught from 7th grade on up

mtindian42

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 27, 2014, 04:48:07 pm
Lord no I will never especially after the sugar bowl game that ark shoulda won if Julian Horton would've scooped and scored like I'm sure he was taught from 7th grade on up
Quotelol im glad he fell... Arkansas should have never been in that game. hats off to them for not quiting.

THA TRUTH

OSU was in it cause if money too though they really shoulda been missing a few key players but I'm glad they did play

mtindian42

yeah but that was short lived tho cause soon after the santions came rolling in

amehr36

Ok yes I love the Hogs.  Yes they've sucked recently.  However, they do occasionally put in some good seasons. 

mtindian42

Arkansas should have gotn malzahn when they had the chance...but the coach they have now is a good one if the fans will back off the guy and not smother him.

THA TRUTH

Coach B has a mess to clean up first I think he will do good for arkansas but we are still a year or so away from contending for anything in my mind

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas