• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Strong bulldogs

Started by NWA Hawg, July 08, 2014, 11:15:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NWA Hawg

Anyone know what's going on down there in Strong? Hear coach Jackson left to be the girls basketball coach at Camden. Weird move for him. Also hear they are losing kids left and right, are they going to have enough for a team and how good can they be? Also who are they going to get to replace Jackson. It's late in the year, they had basically no assitants last year? Seems like a sinking ship.

Proud Buckaroo

It's not a weird move. He actually came from lousiana being a basketball coach. He knew nothing about coaching football when he first started. He just so happen to coach AAU ball with the basketball coach that transferred to a little rock school. Not sure about losing kids. It wouldn't surprise me though. I worked in strong for a year, and there is just no promise in the town at all. Stores are closing down there. The town is really falling off. I hate that for them. For real.

mtindian42

small town football is the best... hands down. its a shame that lack of money is destroying it...

bleudog

EDNT article on the new coach:  CLICK HERE

Rida4Life

I hate to say it but things seem bleak at strong.  The county could loose a second program soon if they don't right the ship there.

Proud Buckaroo

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas