• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My thoughts on JC debate

Started by RabidWolf, June 28, 2014, 01:57:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gatecrasher

Sheet....TWISTED PANTIES EVERYWHERE.

Every team that makes a living winning titles goes through it. El Dorado, Greenwood come to mind. Someone gets tired of all the winning and they get truly upset.

bleudog

June 29, 2014, 12:29:07 am #51 Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 08:06:28 pm by bleudog
Quote from: HF on June 28, 2014, 11:21:16 pm
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on June 28, 2014, 11:03:44 pm
I MIGHT BE WRONG BUT I THOUGHT CARPENTER HAD BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN 1998 ?

It's his second go round at Junction City...

First stint 1990:  1-8
              1991:  3-6
              1992:  5-4
              1993:  4-4-1
              1994:  RIF'd with others as a result of the loss of the Union Parish kids

Rehired 1996:  3-7  (AAA dropped JC in classification due to the loss of those Union Parish kids).
           1997:  4-6

1998 was when his playoff streak started.

CLICK HERE

cuz

Quote from: Ventman on June 28, 2014, 06:32:08 pm
Thanks cuz, are they starters? JC has a great program, I was just curious.
One for sure, two get a lot of playing time............

cuz

Quote from: bleudog on June 28, 2014, 07:10:07 pm
Quote from: jags to the rock on June 28, 2014, 03:17:05 pm
My yard is mowed now too smartars!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your still side steppin Mr. Smug!!!!!!!!!! Whole state knows the deal and you all know it. GO CLAIREBORNE DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang Jag, I can't even be honest about mowing a yard without you thinking I'm a Dragon hiding something. ;)

Hey cuz, I lost power for over an hour.  How about you?
About two and half hours, tree fell on line.............

BigBrother

Standards are so high at jc what amehr said is true. When a program gets to that point where this is what you expect. A blessing and a curse. Stands never full in jc because fans expect never to lose.

DragonBorn

My sophomore year in 2010 we won 8 games and only made it to the first round in the playoffs. After that season Carpenter was extremely disappointed at us and used that year as a model of how NOT to play. The next season we won 9 games and went to the semifinals but we lost to the eventual champion Strong.. He told the seniors they had a good season but we all knew that we had failed in what we set out to do.   My senior season we broke out a new offense and won our title in a remarkable fashion. The coaching staff constantly reminded us in every practice every year to keep our eyes on the bling bling. A state title is what's expected every year at Junction City. In any sport.

Tha View

I bet you any kind of money if j.c. was having seasons like hertimage,norphlet there would be nothing said at all about the L.A. kids

DragonBorn

That's what I was going for to throw you off my scent

THA TRUTH

DragonBorn

THA TRUTH

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas