• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 4 England vs Magnet cove

Started by magnetcove60, June 27, 2014, 07:56:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetcove60

Can new strong arm/quick QB for magnet cove defend the title against a real good speed England team?

bigworm

Finally!!! Hootens say MC wins conference with my lions right behind yall. My lions have faired very well in all their 7 on 7 tournys so far. I think they are ready for the challenge of defending the
pass this year. Our old conference was run run run. I feel certain we will see plenty of run but im anticipating a more balanced attack from most teams in the 5. I cant wait!!! Im gonna say my boys get the W to start the conference season.

magnetcove60

Ya its gonna be a dog fight that night with yalls running game and are passing game, and we do have some quick Defensive ends if they don't move them but I think it will be a well fought game, can't wait!

bigworm

gonna be weird playing footnall without having to fight mosqitoes every durn thursday and friday night. gonna be fun over in them hills!!

magnetcove60

Ya its great but watch out when u go to poyen they have bad nats and mosquitoes lol.

Cheek

Not being mean, but you have no clue how bad the Mosquitos are in England.

bigworm

What did those 2 say last year? When we were playing hackett.

BigLion10

Aww I'm ready for the smell of Friday night lights

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Cheek on June 29, 2014, 09:32:58 pm
Not being mean, but you have no clue how bad the Mosquitos are in England.

I don't particurly remember the mosquitoes in england...but I remember seeing some big enough to have carried off small children in hazen and carlisle lol

BigLion10

Worse in england and Stuttgart lol

Bagheera

Harrison Wade from MC will take over the starting QB role for the Panthers this year.  He's a great player and an even better kid.  He will have to prove himself due to his lack of experience but he should do fine.  Luckily he has a 6' 1" 230 lb running back in Junior Josh Smeltzer to hand the ball to and a playmaker at receiver in Senior Tanner Clements.  Panthers should be pretty salty this year. 

bigworm

Our skeeters are the real deal! England will be young in some spots. We start with carlisle so we will be tested right off the bat. Hopefully work some sophomore jitters out by week 4. Most that will start got a good headstart having moved up and played a lot in 3 varsity games to finish the season last year. I expect us to compete. They are fighters and hate to lose. The sophmore class didnt lose a contest in any sport last year. But its a whole new world at varsity level. We shall see. I cant wait!

BigLion10

Agreed worm I think week 1 sets the tone for the next couple of weeks

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas