• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

THE BEST RB THIS YEAR IN 2AA

Started by Tha View, June 26, 2014, 09:08:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Kid from parker chapel needs some time to get there. He'll be one of the best in 2a when he gets a year or two under his belt. As far as combines go north little rock should win 7a every single year if we go by there results at combines. .  .

bleudog

July 12, 2014, 09:40:03 am #51 Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 03:10:36 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Rida4Life on July 11, 2014, 09:24:25 pm
Don't forget Dezmon Jackson from PC.  Not as good as Dancy yet but he is one of the top sophomores in the nation.

How's Jackson's health?  Didn't he get hurt last year when the PC coach had him playing senior high ball as a freshman?

THA TRUTH

Yea he got hurt in a full pad practice on a Thursday

HorseFeathers

He played against hector in the playoffs. . . . Was probably the best back we seen last year that wasn't from junction city. . . .

THA TRUTH

Yea he got hurt the week of the rison game and came back right at the end of the regular season talented kid but could be better if he had coaching

Dragon I

No, I do not.  I butt heads with the JC folks on here every year for the same crap.  Every year it's a kid running a 4.4 forty, benching 300+ and one of the best in the Nation.  People have no clue how fast a 4.6 forty is.  I looked up the stats last year, and can't remember the numbers, but I believe it was less than 20 guys at the NFL combine ran a 4.5 forty or faster.  According to this website, there are hundreds of kids faster in Arkansas high school football.  Even though this state produces less SEC talent than every SEC state but Kentucky and Missouri.

THA TRUTH

Dragon we know it was a stupid post no need in an essay for ur answer back

HorseFeathers

How  legit are 40 times from the fca combines? Just curious cause good friend of mine had a 4.5 time at one bout ten years ago. . .and always wondered if it was legit or not

Coach Mac D

Honorable Mention in my opinion
Senior Trenton Mosby of hazen
Junior Logan Penn of hazen

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Dragon I on July 09, 2014, 08:39:02 pm
Dancy set out most second halfs and 3 games with injury and still had around 1500.  Maybe he can get a full healthy season.  What was big with Dancy was he came up big in big games. He showed out against Earle, Rison, Bearden, Gurdon, Carlisle, Hector and Des Arc

What did he put up in Bearden 100yds + - ?  The score board showed objective evidence that, by JC winning by only by 5 points, no one person on JC "showed out" !
But I like your swagger!

THA TRUTH

He put up over 200 against bearden and got jc in place for the two td passes to bell

bleudog

July 13, 2014, 11:17:10 am #61 Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 01:50:38 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 13, 2014, 08:20:19 am
Quote from: Dragon I on July 09, 2014, 08:39:02 pm
Dancy set out most second halfs and 3 games with injury and still had around 1500.  Maybe he can get a full healthy season.  What was big with Dancy was he came up big in big games. He showed out against Earle, Rison, Bearden, Gurdon, Carlisle, Hector and Des Arc

What did he put up in Bearden 100yds + - ?  The score board showed objective evidence that, by JC winning by only by 5 points, no one person on JC "showed out" !
But I like your swagger!

35 for 100 + 100 + 27  ::)

EDNT post game article:  CLICK HERE

Dragon I

Averaging 6.5 per rush sounds like showing out to me.  Especially when that was one of the best defenses in 2A.

Backwoods Bart

Less than a touchdown difference!
Tell us the real reason JC was a know show for  7 on 7?

DragonBorn

The real reason was we had a contract dispute with some of our players from Baton Rouge.

Backwoods Bart

Think it was Qb issues. JC Did not want the cat out of the bag yet!
BTW, Dancey is a very good Rb though!

THA TRUTH

Yea that's not it but keep looking

dragondad#1

The reason they missed the 7 on 7 was most of the boys are playing AAU ball or summer baseball no issues...just the kids are staying busy this summer....I know my son is costing me a arm in leg...Lol...but its worth it..

DragonBorn

No I think Bart must have a source on the inside or something. We're definitely having major QB issues. Guess the cat is out of the bag now

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: DragonBorn on July 13, 2014, 01:31:37 pm
No I think Bart must have a source on the inside or something. We're definitely having major QB issues. Guess the cat is out of the bag now

It's ok. doesn't that feel better now!

dragondad#1

THA TRUTH

Backwoods Bart

most 2AA schools have issues rebuilding. JC not ready to show their cards yet.

THA TRUTH

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 13, 2014, 01:40:26 pm
Mind games come on keep up

No games. Simple question. Why does a school no show an event that they were scheduled to play at?

Backwoods Bart

July 13, 2014, 01:59:53 pm #75 Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 02:05:54 pm by Backwoods Bart

THA TRUTH

Like it was said they ended up having other engagements going on

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 13, 2014, 02:23:42 pm
Like it was said they ended up having other engagements going on

not buying that! We will see soon enough!

THA TRUTH

U don't have to the truth comes free

DragonBorn

Hey truth I think Bart is swinging me on this. He's on to something. It can't be just a simple issue of conflicting schedules?! That's what they want us to think! I'm starting to think this is just a big cover up for our real lack of depth and talent

THA TRUTH

I mean his name says Bart should we really take him seriously anyway

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 13, 2014, 03:18:10 pm
I mean his name says Bart should we really take him seriously anyway

that means a lot coming from somebody that can't even spell her name correctly!

DragonBorn

I'm starting to doubt everything now! What if we're not even going to have a team this year?!?

THA TRUTH

U really shouldn't do those type of things with ur family Bart

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 13, 2014, 03:43:35 pm
U really shouldn't do those type of things with ur family Bart

This is going to be good. What?

THA TRUTH

I'm not gonna go into details Bart I like being able to post just know u should be ashamed

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 13, 2014, 03:54:15 pm
I'm not gonna go into details Bart I like being able to post just know u should be ashamed

O lord! Here we go! Pitch it out there slick!

Backwoods Bart

July 13, 2014, 04:24:28 pm #87 Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 04:28:17 pm by Backwoods Bart
Don' call JC out, you will get u the JC mofia on ya!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas