• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

THE BEST RB THIS YEAR IN 2AA

Started by Tha View, June 26, 2014, 09:08:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tha View

WHO Y'LL THINK IS THE BEST RB IN 2AA THIS YEAR

Dragon I

The guy from Dierks, and the two guys from Gurdon

owl84

Isn't the rb from JC back this year?

Dragon I

THA TRUTH

Why would u ever  make this thread u know it's dancy and everyone else should also

BrianfromCarlisle

Tha View

DANCY IS A BEAST, BUT THEY HAVE TWO MORE U CAINT SLEEP ON #4 ARMSTRONG AN #7 EVANS I THINK ARMSTRONG MIGHT BE AS FAST OR FASTER THAN DANCY

Tha View

Quote from: Dragon I on June 26, 2014, 10:09:44 am
WHAT GUY FROM DIERKS

mcnewfamily

rogo from mccrory will put up big #'s this year.

HorseFeathers

not the best in 2a but tyler brashears  of hector should have a pretty good season this year.

bdubyab60

BigLion10

jbtiger73

DeQuan Greene from Brinkley will definitely have a solid year. Hard nosed and difficult to bring down.

LCC

June 26, 2014, 04:26:07 pm #13 Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 10:44:25 am by LCC
Burks from Lafayette County is one of the best in 2A. He has gained attention from U of A as a sophomore. He continues to get stronger and bigger.
He had over 1600 yards in 9 games.

outlaw2929

Quote from: Tha View on June 26, 2014, 11:29:12 am
Quote from: Dragon I on June 26, 2014, 10:09:44 am
WHAT GUY FROM DIERKS
McKinney, He had 1380 yards and 20tds as a sophmore.

ak58

Tre Burks from LC. Perfect combination of size, strength & speed. He's bigger than all but 1 of LC's OLinemen. Put him behind just a half way decent Oline and he'll be in the 2000+ yardage

BigBrother

True about Burks. But if dancy stays healthy they all trying for second place.

popabear17

I agree  about Burks. Keeps gaining more and more attention from Fayetteville. Good fit for Bielema's scheme also

LCC

Quote from: ak58 on June 28, 2014, 01:05:46 pm
Tre Burks from LC. Perfect combination of size, strength & speed. He's bigger than all but 1 of LC's OLinemen. Put him behind just a half way decent Oline and he'll be in the 2000+ yardage
He could have had almost 2000 yards last year had LC played 10 games. The O-line will be much better this year and a new offensive scheme will be to his benefit.

Greyhound#1

Whats the status of the Dierks kid's Knee?  He was running on one leg in the playoffs and was still a beast. 

outlaw2929

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on July 02, 2014, 11:06:54 am
Whats the status of the Dierks kid's Knee?  He was running on one leg in the playoffs and was still a beast.
He is back to 100%. He is looking alot faster this year especially running around the bases on the baseball field this summer.

mtindian42

THA TRUTH

Dancy is by far the best bud it's not comparable only one that could be is the kid for lc

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: mtindian42 on July 09, 2014, 02:23:40 pm
DAVIS CROSS COUNTY HANDS DOWN...

Ran for 1,800 yards last year. Correct?

Dragon I

Dancy set out most second halfs and 3 games with injury and still had around 1500.  Maybe he can get a full healthy season.  What was big with Dancy was he came up big in big games. He showed out against Earle, Rison, Bearden, Gurdon, Carlisle, Hector and Des Arc

THA TRUTH

Id say close to 1200 of his yards were in those games

bdubyab60

Davis had an ankle sprain the last 3 games still went Over a hundred in each limpingand still running past people. Wasn't running behind the line JC has either. Most times breaking tackles as soon as he took the handoff. I'm not saying he's better but if he was at JC you would be talking about him like you do Dancy.

I've seen both and there isn't a big gap between them. Just the teams they are on are different

Proud Buckaroo

I can agree with that. It's not all about just the running back. To be a good RB, you got to have good blocks. Just the same as a quarterback.

THA TRUTH

bdubyab60

BrianfromCarlisle

Proud Buckaroo

Kenneth Dixon was a once in a lifetime for strong. I don't believe they will ever have another.

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on July 09, 2014, 11:16:30 pm
Davis had an ankle sprain the last 3 games still went Over a hundred in each limpingand still running past people. Wasn't running behind the line JC has either. Most times breaking tackles as soon as he took the handoff. I'm not saying he's better but if he was at JC you would be talking about him like you do Dancy.

I've seen both and there isn't a big gap between them. Just the teams they are on are different
Quotethat's why I picked him bdub you know he is going to get the ball and you still cant stop him... with dancy he has weapons all over the field so he gets a lot of his yards bc teams have to respect the whole field...davis would run for 2500 yrds in jc offence...EASY...

mtindian42

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 09, 2014, 05:19:10 pm
Dancy is by far the best bud it's not comparable only one that could be is the kid for lc
QuoteLOL truth not comparable you are 1 of my fav posters but come on man surely you don't belive that bro...

THA TRUTH

Quote from: mtindian42 on July 10, 2014, 02:13:37 pm
Quote from: bdubyab60 on July 09, 2014, 11:16:30 pm

Quotethat's why I picked him bdub you know he is going to get the ball and you still cant stop him... with dancy he has weapons all over the field so he gets a lot of his yards bc teams have to respect the whole field...davis would run for 2500 yrds in jc offence...EASY...

Very doubtful cause carpenter wouldn't allow it

big E

I have seen dancy thanks to live streaming and he is in a different league like comparing a pinto to a Porsche.

cuz

Quote from: big E on July 11, 2014, 05:24:13 am
I have seen dancy thanks to live streaming and he is in a different league like comparing a pinto to a Porsche.
I agree, he might not have the yardage that some backs have, but he doesn't get the playing time either. Carpenter is more about winning as a team instead of creating super stars............. ;)

THA TRUTH

And trust me if he would allow it dancy would break dixons 3000 yard record

mtindian42

haha watch this guy no blocking at all but watch what he dose him jc line he might run for 4000 yards

mtindian42

davis a pinto...  BOY THAT SURE IS A FAST PINTO ... FOLKS AROUND HERE LIKE TO CALL THAT THE DAVIS CADALAC... yeah you didn't know it comes with supper speed and will top 275 plus a game this year... and it also comes with 4 tds a game... ;D

THA TRUTH

Dancy has him man there were about 4 people who could so what he does on jc team last year don't believe me look up the jc highlight tape

mtindian42

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 11, 2014, 04:15:25 pm
Dancy has him man there were about 4 people who could so what he does on jc team last year don't believe me look up the jc highlight tape
Quotetruth dancy is good but yawl have a line were davis dosent the kid has to get everything own his own...if he was biger he would have colleges everywhere knocking down his door...auburn osu florida state ppl like that

THA TRUTH

The same could be said about dancy u can't fault dancy because he has a better line the kid is skilled but dancy is in another league maybe they will head up at a camp

DragonBorn

Let's get some empirical data on both. Height, weight, 40 time, bench press, power clean, and squat. Having seen Dancys strength with his speed it's hard to think anyone in 2A besides Josh Armstrong could rival him in the realm of pure athleticism

LCC

Quote from: DragonBorn on July 11, 2014, 04:53:58 pm
Let's get some empirical data on both. Height, weight, 40 time, bench press, power clean, and squat. Having seen Dancys strength with his speed it's hard to think anyone in 2A besides Josh Armstrong could rival him in the realm of pure athleticism
Burks at Lafayette County stats: 5'9" 215lbs, 4.6, bench 295, power clean 245, squat 445?. Not sure how he compares, stat wise, to others, but it's good for a sophomore.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/3411719/highlights/133630375

Rida4Life

Don't forget Dezmon Jackson from PC.  Not as good as Dancy yet but he is one of the top sophomores in the nation.

Dragon I

THA TRUTH

Nation hahaha that was a good chuckle

Rida4Life

Quote from: THA TRUTH on June 26, 2014, 10:56:05 am
Why would u ever  make this thread u know it's dancy and everyone else should also

As per the Nike combine he attended in the spring.  You folks from jc act like no one else could ever possibly have a good player. 

THA TRUTH

Bro the topic of the thread is the best rb in 2a and as of right now dancy is if u don't like it I'm sorry that's just how it is but the PC kid is good but for now he isn't the best so unwad ur panties and talk with some sense

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas