• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fearless Friday Preseason Fan Poll

Started by HorseFeathers, June 25, 2014, 11:39:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

June 25, 2014, 11:39:40 pm Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 10:27:21 pm by HF
The long awaited Waaaay To Early FF Fan Poll

First though...11 Polls were considered, 9 were of the ones who volunteered for the panel. Those polls count for double points. Now on to the results with my sometimes witty comments.

1. Junction City--220(12)...winners of 27 games in a row, back-to-back state champs and return 14 starters
2. Rison-----180....The fans pre-season top pick to challenge J.C...is as usual from the Dragons conference...9 starters return from last years Quarterfinalist.
3. Earle-----175...12 starters return from a 3A semi-finalist
4. Bearden--156....Bears start out lower than I expected, but 13 starters coming back from a semi-final team should fix that quickly.
5. Dierks----125....9 starters return from last years disappointing 2nd round lost..
6. Gurdon---104......Go Devils have 12 starters coming back from a team that had an unfortunate playoff draw last season..
7. Hazen----88.....Hornets look to capture their 3rd conference title in 6 years, and 16 returning starters should lead the way...
8. McCrory---40....17 starters return from last years team that lost in a 4ot Thriller to England in the first round last season...
9. England----30...16 starters return from last years team that notched Englands first playoff victory since 1987
10. Carlisle---29

Others Recieving Votes: EPC(21), Hector(18), Des Arc(8), Cross County(8), Mt Ida(2)

oh yeah...This is also post number 15,000 for me(took almost 11 years to accomplish it)...Go me lol

***Also, anybody interested in doing the Pick 'Em again this season inbox me :D, we'll get the "bonus" points started early this year.

Bodyguard

bigworm

wow, never would have thought my purple lions would get that much love.

Ventman

Those purple Lions gonna be stout this year!

HorseFeathers

Whoops...forgot to add BrianfromCarlisle's poll, and Completely left off all of Carlisle's votes in the original post. So first post has been updated...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas