• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon has lost another Legend

Started by MomaLion, June 20, 2014, 12:48:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MomaLion

Mr Rudy Henderson has gone to be with the Lord and will be truly missed by all of Monroe County.  Prayers going out to his family and the entire community  :-[

Coach Thrash

The sidelines will not be the same without him. He was a great man and he was a great role model for the kids. He will be missed.

Ventman

Sorry to hear about this, prayers from Carlisle.

Lions84

Oh my Uncle Rudy was like a Grandfather to all of us. Since the 1950's he taped up and gave advice to 1000's of Loins during this time. He will be missed by all Lions and Tigers that knew him.

MomaLion

Between losing Mrs. Ginger and Mr. Rudy, our sports programs have taken a hit recently.  We know they will be there in spirit at every event...Y'all will both be missed..

bigworm

Sorry for your loss. Prayers from england. Sounds like he was a great man.

MomaLion

Thank you, he really was.  He was on the sidelines taping players and even getting tackled at times...I saw that last season actually.  He got right up and went back to his player  :)

Lions84

Rudy was a Father,Uncle,Friend and Mentor any boy who needed one. I went to him at times to get some independent views of some things I had going on in HS. He was a calm strong voice in my HS days.

Lions84

Cowkilr13

was he the older gentleman that was on the sidelines i believe keeping stats?

MomaLion

Quote from: Cowkilr13 on July 26, 2014, 05:24:29 pm
was he the older gentleman that was on the sidelines i believe keeping stats?
He was the older gentleman taping up players when needed  :)

Cowkilr13

Sorry to hear of his passing. When I came to Clarendon he always talked football with me. He will surely be missed roaming the sidelines. But his spirit will always be there R.I.P.

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas