• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FOOTBALL CAMP IN BRINKLEY AR

Started by FootballDude02, May 10, 2014, 03:44:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FootballDude02

There will be a football camp in Brinkley, Arkansas on June 14th. The camp is totally free! There will be NFL, CFL, AFL, as well as local area coaches drilling and depositing into our youth. Instructors such as, Tyrell Johnson former Detroit Lion from Rison, Ben Owens former ASU Redwolf from Bearden, Antonio Leak former Tampa Bay Buc from Palestine-Wheatly, and MORE! There will even be things to do for the pee wee kids! Lets take advantage of this...this area can really benefit from it. Lets come together and make it a success! For info or to register, email: footballcamp14@gmail.com. All schools are welcome!

Lions84

FootballDude02

Quote from: Lions84 on May 12, 2014, 08:42:56 am
It should be a great camp!

Thats the plan! We would love to see some support from Monroe County, Clarendon in particular! Lets do it for the area

MomaLion

I heard earlier that Coach Thrash is bringing the Clarendon guys.

jbtiger73

And please, no haters on this forum please. I know were not the scout.com or Arkansas varsity combine or anything like that. but we're definitely all about opportunity for the area kids who probably will never be looked at or taken seriously, when it comes to recruiting. and mainly, just having a chance to better your skills like the coaches and instructors that will be there, have done to reach the same level or do better than they did. also not gonna find too many free camps, no matter who is throwing it, around the state or country.

LionX2

So why start another thread? There is already a thread on this topic

LMath

Tyrell Johnson will host his camp with several pro's at Rison the weekend before. Both should be great camps. I've been at each one that Tyrell has put on, and they are well run. Both of these camps should be solid ones to attend.

http://www.tyrelljohnson.com/#!camp-registration-2013/c15wy

FootballDude02

Quote from: Luke Matheson on May 14, 2014, 09:56:08 pm
Tyrell Johnson will host his camp with several pro's at Rison the weekend before. Both should be great camps. I've been at each one that Tyrell has put on, and they are well run. Both of these camps should be solid ones to attend.

http://www.tyrelljohnson.com/#!camp-registration-2013/c15wy

Thanks Luke! I was going to announce that too...he's a great guy, a good friend of mine, and he knows his stuff! It's going to be awesome

LMath

No problem. As of now, my schedule is clear for the 14th. I may try to make it out to the Brinkley camp as well.

Lions84

It Great to see something like this come to Monroe County.

FootballDude02

I talked to Ced and Tank last night, i feel it would be a great asset to have them there representing their home town.  Just waiting on them to get back at me...Im looking forward to this being an awesome event!

jbtiger73

I definitely hope you can attend Luke. im also very impressed at the way you run your camp in the LR/NLR area.

MomaLion

Ced really tries to be involved in Clarendon events so if possible i'm sure he will make it.

FootballDude02

Quote from: MomaLion on May 16, 2014, 12:47:21 am
Ced really tries to be involved in Clarendon events so if possible i'm sure he will make it.

Yea, hes a good dude! Been knowing him for a while, and i hope he will be able to make it

Lions84

I sure hope folks across Eastern Ark will sign up and come to this great event for Eastern Arkansas.

FootballDude02

Quote from: Lions84 on May 20, 2014, 09:32:11 am
I sure hope folks across Eastern Ark will sign up and come to this great event for Eastern Arkansas.

Same here 84...even if they forget to register, we still would love for them to show up and support anyway

Lions84

Should have several CHS Alumni in the Area since they are having a 1980's Class reunion at Clarendon that same weekend.

Lions84

jbtiger73

Cedric Houston will be an instructor at the camp next weekend

MomaLion

I saw on FB where Tank is going to be in town this weekend for his mother's retirement/birthday party...have you heard from him?

jbtiger73

Naw I haven't.  But the camp is next weekend tho

Lions84

jbtiger73

The camp was great. As instructors, we had Coach Thrash from Clarendon, Cedric Houston,  and former ASU Red Wolf, Ben Owens of Bearden and a host of others. The kids had great fun. And learned alot.

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on June 14, 2014, 03:24:12 pm
The camp was great. As instructors, we had Coach Thrash from Clarendon, Cedric Houston,  and former ASU Red Wolf, Ben Owens of Bearden and a host of others. The kids had great fun. And learned alot.
I saw some pics on FB, looked like it was a success...how many kids did y'all wind up having?

jbtiger73

Lions84

40 is a good number for the First Year.

MomaLion

Great...of course congrats to MarDerrius from Clarendon getting MVP  ;D

jbtiger73

Yea. He did pretty good. Very impressed with him. They definitely need to work with him more. Our guys are going to the razorback elite football camp on Thursday. We're taking 10 or 11 up there

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on June 18, 2014, 01:03:20 pm
Yea. He did pretty good. Very impressed with him. They definitely need to work with him more. Our guys are going to the razorback elite football camp on Thursday. We're taking 10 or 11 up there

I think we are doing some shootout around LR...been doing 7 on 7 all week.

jbtiger73

Yea. I seen the pics on Thrash's Facebook page. The camp pics are on there as well

MomaLion

I saw a few on his and the Clarendon Lions Football page  :)

Lions84

Glad to her good reviews on this camp.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas