• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

EPC JOB

Started by HOGDOG, March 06, 2014, 03:42:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGDOG

Rumor has it that Weathers may be the new High School principal?

He is such a good coach and I'm sure the kids would hate to see him switch

Is this true, if so who will be the next head coach

epc4life

Not sure what is going on but I'm interested in hearing what's going on there too.

Elvis

That rumor has been swirling since semester. Don't think it is going to happen. Heard they were going outside the EPC family and bringing one in. Now if that rubs Weathers the wrong way he could be looking to bolt. Everyone knows after next season there will be rough times for EPC is football and basketball.

bdubyab60

Everyone keeps saying that Elvis. I still think we will be competitive in the conference. Junior football was still pretty competitive and 7th grade was undefeated. Junior basketball was mainly 7th and 8th graders that had no playing time the year before so there was a lot of learning going on this year and the 7th grade team didnt get played within 15 points all year. So once again the cupboard is not bare and it may depend on the coaching we get to fill the positions we have coming open or not.

Donnie Jamon

EPC went a diff route for principal. Hired some1 in the MTree school district. A slap in the face if you ask me

Elvis

Dang are you serious ???? Does that make your Sup & HS principal both from MT ????? They might change yall's name to the EPC Indians >>>>

Idoknow

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 10, 2014, 12:47:25 pm
Everyone keeps saying that Elvis. I still think we will be competitive in the conference. Junior football was still pretty competitive and 7th grade was undefeated. Junior basketball was mainly 7th and 8th graders that had no playing time the year before so there was a lot of learning going on this year and the 7th grade team didnt get played within 15 points all year. So once again the cupboard is not bare and it may depend on the coaching we get to fill the positions we have coming open or not.
I guess you forgot the tie game with the Ridge in 7th. grade Fb. The Ridge played all of their 7th. graders or it would not have been a tie!

hssportfan

EPC played all their players also and really got a WR shafting as normal when playing at the ridge.

Elvis

WR better enjoy the next 2 seasons because the number game will bump them to 3A in two years

Idoknow

March 13, 2014, 08:54:34 pm #9 Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 11:03:33 pm by Idoknow
Quote from: hssportfan on March 13, 2014, 04:16:47 pm
EPC played all their players also and really got a WR shafting as normal when playing at the ridge.
Sound's to me, you must have been one of the 7th grade Fb players. Daddy we got cheated,we should have won that game. You need to go back to the Earle thread for your reply to the statement you made about the officials.

Donnie Jamon

It's ok.  EPC will miss Coach Weathers one day

bdubyab60

Quote from: Idoknow on March 13, 2014, 11:12:43 am
I guess you forgot the tie game with the Ridge in 7th. grade Fb. The Ridge played all of their 7th. graders or it would not have been a tie!
I was there and I watched you guys feed that 9th grade lineman the ball everytime. And a tie is not a loss last time I checked.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Idoknow on March 13, 2014, 08:54:34 pm
Quote from: hssportfan on March 13, 2014, 04:16:47 pm
Sound's to me, you must have been one of the 7th grade Fb players. Daddy we got cheated,we should have won that game. You need to go back to the Earle thread for your reply to the statement you made about the officials.
Everyone knows about your refs at WR. Nothing new.

Idoknow

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 14, 2014, 10:38:58 am
I was there and I watched you guys feed that 9th grade lineman the ball everytime. And a tie is not a loss last time I checked.
You're always there, must not have a job. WR had 30 7th graders, don't know what you where looking at but we do know Coach Weather's and staff uses 8th graders on the 7th grade team. I'm sure your the guy I saw that had to stop ever 10 steps to get his breath before reaching the field!

itdontcare

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 14, 2014, 10:38:58 am
The lineman was Nick Foster( 13 years old, straight a student  and mother teaches at wr). So Donnie cries about the officials and you lie about the players. You boys are going to have to get a life

bdubyab60

He was as big as a 9th grader (i didnt know what grade he was in) playing running back. so who needs to get a life. a coach who wants to win so bad that he runs a kid who in a couple of years will be on the line and not in the backfield. Seen several other teams doing the same thing and I dont think its right. Half the kids out there didnt even come up to his chest, yep lets put him out there and just let him run over everyone so we can win. And your bragging about a team when thats all they did.

If a kid is that far ahead of players in his age he probably should play up, but no lets try and win this 7th grade game.

Idoknow

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 14, 2014, 01:08:19 pm
He was as big as a 9th grader (i didnt know what grade he was in) playing running back. so who needs to get a life. a coach who wants to win so bad that he runs a kid who in a couple of years will be on the line and not in the backfield. Seen several other teams doing the same thing and I dont think its right. Half the kids out there didnt even come up to his chest, yep lets put him out there and just let him run over everyone so we can win. And your bragging about a team when thats all they did.

If a kid is that far ahead of players in his age he probably should play up, but no lets try and win this 7th grade game.
This is one of the reasons you don't get a chance to make these decisons as a coach and the other is you didn't graduate from college. Just living your life as a "FF POSTER".

itdontcare

Just apologize for spreading lies( and that is what you do) and remember 7th graders and their parents like to win games too.

Hatchet

How did WR 7th graders do against Cross County?

bdubyab60

Quote from: itdontcare on March 14, 2014, 01:35:04 pm

Just apologize for spreading lies( and that is what you do) and remember 7th graders and their parents like to win games too.
not apologizing for anything. Just like your not gonna apologize for those cheating refs. Nope I didn't go to college but this is a public forum. But the way I see it coaches who do things like that arent helping the kids and actually holding them back. So when a player gets hurt needlessly come talk to me about your coaches decisions

itdontcare

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 15, 2014, 12:07:45 pm
Quote from: itdontcare on March 14, 2014, 01:35:04 pm

not apologizing for anything. Just like your not gonna apologize for those cheating refs. Nope I didn't go to college but this is a public forum. But the way I see it coaches who do things like that arent helping the kids and actually holding them back. So when a player gets hurt needlessly come talk to me about your coaches decisions
You are confused. I did not say anything about you going to college and Iam sure nobody cares about "the way you see it). Playing a 13 year old up against a 16 year old would be asking for injuries(playing up) and seriously you should not tell lies on this public forum. Plus if the refs do cheat, then thats their decision, but if you lie( and you do lie) then thats your decision.

bdubyab60

Yes you did mention something about college like it makes a difference. Who's lying now. You accuse us of recruiting so I did the same. So who's lying maybe you should practice what you preach. If I had said something bad about the kid I would apologize but I didn't. He was as big as any 9th grader you had that's a fact. Would nothing wrong playing him on the junior high team where he would get better experience than running over kids half his size. That's facts and I didn't say move him to the senior team.

You will not get an apology from me because I said what I believe to be true. Just like you WR fans accusing EPC of recruiting and even JC last year. So if you can accuse so can I. So if you want an apology you will be waiting for a long time. And really could care less if you give a crap. And as far as I'm concerned you are a liar to

itdontcare

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 16, 2014, 04:48:57 pm
Yes you did mention something about college like it makes a difference. Who's lying now. You accuse us of recruiting so I did the same. So who's lying maybe you should practice what you preach. If I had said something bad about the kid I would apologize but I didn't. He was as big as any 9th grader you had that's a fact. Would nothing wrong playing him on the junior high team where he would get better experience than running over kids half his size. That's facts and I didn't say move him to the senior team.

You will not get an apology from me because I said what I believe to be true. Just like you WR fans accusing EPC of recruiting and even JC last year. So if you can accuse so can I. So if you want an apology you will be waiting for a long time. And really could care less if you give a crap. And as far as I'm concerned you are a liar to
you have got to be mentally challenged. Go back to message 16. As I told you I did not say anything to you about college( that would be Idoknow). Once again you lied. And once again you are confused, I did not say move up to sr, high, I said 16 year olds(whose birthdays meet the cut off for jr high) in other words , some 16 year olds get to play jr high legally if their birthday comes after a certain date (aug or sept 1st).

bdubyab60

My son is 16 and a junior. Probably not many 16 year olds in high school. And what have I lied about walnut ridge player being from Hoxie you can't tell me there aren't any. They could have moved in or whatever. I thought the kid was a 9th grader oops like I said he was double the size of our biggest kid what am I supposed to think. So what I misread who sent the comment but WR fans did accuse EPC of recruiting and I can accuse back if I want to.

An accusation is not a lie it's just an accusation which you have done yourself. Time to get off it. On to baseball and then back to football. Get Troy and them bad refs paid up your gonna need em.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: itdontcare on March 16, 2014, 05:21:19 pm

you have got to be mentally challenged. Go back to message 16. As I told you I did not say anything to you about college( that would be Idoknow). Once again you lied. And once again you are confused, I did not say move up to sr, high, I said 16 year olds(whose birthdays meet the cut off for jr high) in other words , some 16 year olds get to play jr high legally if their birthday comes after a certain date (aug or sept 1st).

Completely false 15 is the cutoff after sept 1 for freshman football or junior high in the state of Arkansas but we do have some school that lie

itdontcare

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 17, 2014, 06:55:33 am
My son is 16 and a junior. Probably not many 16 year olds in high school. And what have I lied about walnut ridge player being from Hoxie you can't tell me there aren't any. They could have moved in or whatever. I thought the kid was a 9th grader oops like I said he was double the size of our biggest kid what am I supposed to think. So what I misread who sent the comment but WR fans did accuse EPC of recruiting and I can accuse back if I want to.

An accusation is not a lie it's just an accusation which you have done yourself. Time to get off it. On to baseball and then back to football. Get Troy and them bad refs paid up your gonna need em.
I heard Troy had some serious health issues, but we will tell him you asked about him.

itdontcare

Quote from: THA TRUTH on March 17, 2014, 07:19:16 am
Quote from: itdontcare on March 16, 2014, 05:21:19 pm

Completely false 15 is the cutoff after sept 1 for freshman football or junior high in the state of Arkansas but we do have some school that lie
completely false....16 is the cut off after sept 1 for Jr high in the state of Arkansas..and you are right..some schools do lie. If you turn 16 before sept 1, then you are a sr high player.( Is that what you are saying?)

bdubyab60

Quote from: itdontcare on March 17, 2014, 08:32:18 am

I heard Troy had some serious health issues, but we will tell him you asked about him.
I havent heard about his health issues and i hope he gets better. You act like Im wishing him harm for being a bad official which is far from what im talking about.

itdontcare

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 17, 2014, 09:56:37 am
Quote from: itdontcare on March 17, 2014, 08:32:18 am

I havent heard about his health issues and i hope he gets better. You act like Im wishing him harm for being a bad official which is far from what im talking about.
I simply said that I will tell him you asked about him. And I will let him know ( although you think he is a bad official) that you hope he gets better. Now , you and I agree on something... It is time to move to baseball and other things. 

mtindian42

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 12, 2014, 09:32:03 pm
EPC went a diff route for principal. Hired some1 in the MTree school district. A slap in the face if you ask me
Quotesmart people sounds like to me  ;D

ISU7

Quote from: Elvis on March 13, 2014, 07:46:13 am
Dang are you serious ???? Does that make your Sup & HS principal both from MT ????? They might change yall's name to the EPC Indians >>>>
It doesn't matter htey are Warriors aka an Indian...

bdubyab60

Just got tired of all that losing over there at tree top.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas