• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is your team opening with next season?

Started by jbtiger73, March 01, 2014, 11:38:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbtiger73

I think it's just one of those, "see how you stack up" type of games. No one is expecting them to beat brookland. But you never know. And besides,  its a non conference game, at a college stadium. So I define that as a great experience for all the kids and parents evolved.

Burpsnart

I was honestly going the other way with my comment. I'm pulling for Clarendon. Don't know anytbing about Brookland. Sorry if I ruffled any feathers.

MomaLion

No feathers ruffled lol. We support our Lions win or lose   :)

Lions84

It a great experience for our hometown boys and staff. I am excited about it.  Once my Daughter gets out of school I am going to try to slip home for at least one game a year.

#72 Bearden Bear

mtindian42

RiverEagle079

Des Arc plays Class 3A-2 Bald Knob at home

heavyhittaz_7

BrianfromCarlisle

Jacketman65

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on July 19, 2014, 06:58:52 pm
Carlisle at home vs England
Will be hard to replace Weddel and Ricks at RB's, what do you guys have coming up as their replacements?

BrianfromCarlisle

July 20, 2014, 12:17:14 pm #60 Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 06:18:14 am by BrianfromCarlisle
I haven't been able to catch any practices yet, so I really can't tell you who is stepping into the starting spots. Maybe Ventman can shed a little light on the subject.

NEark tigers

mtindian42

RiverEagle079

Hazen will be better this year than last loaded is a stiff statement but they are definite contenders for the 6AA title

Lions84

Ready for that Brookland game and see how much Thrash has done with the program.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas