• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mineral Springs @ EPC. Rd 1

Started by Donnie Jamon, November 09, 2013, 01:28:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Jamon

Everyone gets last 2 games. Lafayette and Spring Hill. Lafayette RB can go!

COACH-Mike

Yes he is pretty good for sure.  He just needs some help to go with him.  Being a soph he will be tough to handle by his senior year.  If he gets loose he wont get caught.

paraloma

COACH-Mike

Been watching some social networking stuff to gain some advantage and it is funny to see what folks are thinking.  You  should use everything you can to gain the advantages.  Cowbells, horns and rowdy crowds help too.

skydiver

EPC won't know what hit them.  Mineral Springs will definately roll into town and the Warriors will know they have been stung by the Hornet.  Wait..... let me put my drink down.  lol.   In all honesty, I think this will be an interesting game that EPC will win but they will know they were in a game.  The big lineman from Muleshoe will be more than the Warriors can handle.  He is a beast when he wants to be.  If Langston gets momentum and starts to feel the game around him, it could get real interesting.  My gut tells me that Mineral will run out of gas in the second half and the score at the end will be no indication of the game itself.  EPC 42  MS 26  Two fourth quarter scores by EPC decides the game late.

Reflexn

Epc is at full strength for the third week in a row. I expect a more cohesive group.  Really, they are getting better each week. I haven't seen any let off on improvement in all aspects of the game.

paraloma

Coach Mike,

See if you can get Monk's autograph for my grandbaby's nieces.

Donnie Jamon

If our guys can tackle Langston on the fake fly sweep then we will be just fine..  If he fakes and runs for 10 yards everytime up the middle then we will have our hands full..  But don't get me wrong..  Our boys will be ready and they can tackle..  Should be a physical game on both sides.. MS has a good Def front..

bdubyab60

Looking forward to tomorrow tonight.

MS fans are you guys really bringing 4 buses. Just wanting to know so the wife can stock the concession properly.

Again safe travels and good luck to both teams.

tacklethis...

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 14, 2013, 05:17:08 pm

MS fans are you guys really bringing 4 buses. Just wanting to know so the wife can stock the concession properly.

No way, they had about 50 fans at rivalry game only 25 miles from Mineral.

COACH-Mike

No autographs.  He is gone and wont be back.  I really do understand how they might feel.  We have been down that road a time or two losing some good kids to larger schools.  And DJ we were hoping you guys wouldnt figure out our offense.  Im just glad to have the chance to play a fine team such as EPC in the playoffs in light of the fact that we almost didnt have a team.  Our kids really like football and are thrilled to have this opportunity.  I just feel like this will be a much tougher game for a 5 seed game as well the same situation for Deirks and Salem.  Heres hoping for some good football.

COACH-Mike

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 14, 2013, 05:26:51 pm

Yes we will have about 200 fans there.  We have found new life and it sure feels good.

bdubyab60

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 14, 2013, 05:26:51 pm

Ill go with coach mike and my other source. I was told they have enough people signed up for 4 fan buses. Mix that with our crowd and the ones who will come from other towns should make for a good crowd.

COACH-Mike

I guess the boys from EPC got a meal on Mr. Driver tonight.  Good deal right there!

Donnie Jamon

Looks like I'll be coming by the concession stand around the 4th q getting free food bc no way they bring 4 busses full of people

Donnie Jamon

Coach Mike it's not hard to figure out. Jet sweep fake, jet sweep fake, jet sweep, jet sweep fake n throw to some1 open but over thrown or they just don't catch it.

tacklethis...

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 14, 2013, 11:43:24 pm
Looks like I'll be coming by the concession stand around the 4th q getting free food bc no way they bring 4 busses full of people

+1

bdubyab60

No free food DJ. Lol. If they don't show we don't cook it. lol.

By the way coach isn't the only one saying that they are bringing that many. Someone from MS told our administration that they had that many signed up for pep buses. Now it's another thing if all of them show up.

Reflexn

Where are all the MT fans gonna sit who didn't want to make the trip to the bloodshed behind the woodshed beating in Carlisle?

HORNET-MAN

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 15, 2013, 05:10:31 am
Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 14, 2013, 11:43:24 pm

+1
Dont matter how many fans we bring the Hornets will be ready..We didn't bring that many fane to Dierks didnt affect the team at all..So lets get ready to rumble..Me and Coach Mike will be there with cowbells in hands.

Donnie Jamon

Oh I know y'all be ready. I'm getting nervous n when a team scares me I don't post a prediction of the game and I'm out on this one.  I have no idea bc I just don't know which MS team will show up

Jaybo

Best luck to the Hornets tonight!!

HORNET-MAN

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 15, 2013, 09:50:13 am
Oh I know y'all be ready. I'm getting nervous n when a team scares me I don't post a prediction of the game and I'm out on this one.  I have no idea bc I just don't know which MS team will show up
LOL..I dont know which Hornet team will show up either..Good Luck To EPC praying both teams come out injury free

tcor145

Mineral played Gurdon and Dierks very good for about 3 qtrs each.  Pretty close games in each.  I say Mineral wins this one by 14.

Reflexn

Truly a game of unknowns. But I believe it will be a longer ride home.

bigbrew25

MS will find out what a McDouble really tastes like tonight ;)

Donnie Jamon

Good turn out for MS fans. You played a dang good team. Hang your head up

HORNET-MAN

Thank you buddy..Congrads To EPC..you guys got a good team and some good kids ..Good Luck the rest of the way...You will see this very young team again in the near future.

bdubyab60

Safe travels to all from MS. Those kids played hard all night. Every kid I talked to was very respectful. Good luck to you guys in the future.

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 12, 2013, 10:05:43 am

LC fans see I gave your rb props.  He is very good but just didn't get the ball enough

LCC

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on July 29, 2014, 11:03:09 pm
Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 12, 2013, 10:05:43 am

LC fans see I gave your rb props.  He is very good but just didn't get the ball enough
Agreed. I'm sure he will this year, and an improved line will help.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas