• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Job open, etc.

Started by not so slim shady, May 19, 2016, 11:15:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

not so slim shady

Southside bee branch is looking for a coach with the departure of Ty 'the all night lover' Glover. TG is taking his talents to greenbrier to coach baseball. Rumor also has it that just down the road at guy, Kenan 'I work the sideline' Guiden took the head boys job at Dewitt and Damon 'sweet' Teas may re-enter the coaching realm. Here are a few more nicknames to get us warmed up before team camps.

'Iron' Mike Strothers. Concord.
Aaron 'balls to the wall' Duvall. Sacred heart.
'Fist Pumpin' Robert Tucker. Kirby.
Clancy 'use the backboard son' Laymon. Norfork.
Donald 'what are you doin' Swiney. Out of retirement for the 3rd time at Bradford.

Boom!!

not so slim shady

Seems old el dazzler Davis is a hot commodity. Rumors are that both bee branch and calico rock are hoping he will apply. Bee branch is hopeful the ties to el dazzler's wife may help out while el buckle is putting together a pretty impressive package deal in hopes that dazzler will move north. My insider tells me that this is what the offer consists of:

1) match dazzler's current salary
2) buckle will pay for dazzler's black wranglers to be heavy starched (with a crease of course)
3) will buy him a matching belt buckle
4) will teach him the art of hiring (and working over) homer refs
5) will rename the calico gym "The Dazzling Buckle"

I can't wait to see how this plays out. Kapow.

Backboard Shattered

not so slim shady

I'm sorry El Buckle and Southside Bee Branch. I called El Dazzler just a few minutes ago. I asked if he was interested in either of the jobs. His response was No Sir. He replied, "How could I ever leave a place with this much tradition? Plus, I come to work every day and the first thing I see when I pull in is the Brady-Hipp-Backboard Arena sign." He also said he ran into the Boss at Janssen's. Said Boss paid for his meal and drew up the Run and Jump Defense on a napkin. What a guy! Also heard Boss was gonna run for mayor of Enola???

not so slim shady

No news on the coaching jobs yet but here's the best news of the day. The third base coach of the st louis Cardinals... Chris 'the all night pony' Maloney just called. He got me 3 VIP passes to tomorrow's game against the Cubs. So, me, backboard and boss are leaving at 6 in the AM. Gonna watch a day game against the Cubs then have dinner with the all night pony and Mike 'the mastermind' Matheny. I'll tell Yadi y'all said what's up. Btw, me and the all night pony became friends back when he was the manager of the travs in the 90's. They haven't been the same since he left. Gotta get to bed. Big road trip tomorrow. C ya.

hawgfan15

Anything new on the Calico Rock job?

not so slim shady

Last I heard El Buckle and the administration at Calico Rock were having a hard time finding a worthy replacement for Josh 'the hit man' Wright.

Moonshiner

Quote from: not so slim shady on May 26, 2016, 11:15:16 am
Last I heard El Buckle and the administration at Calico Rock were having a hard time finding a worthy replacement for Josh 'the hit man' Wright.

I bet they have a hard time.  I've heard this is a tough job anywa, parent wise..  Lack of upcoming talent coupled with low pay doesn't make it an attractive job.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas