• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Roll call

Started by HorseFeathers, February 29, 2016, 11:46:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

riccoar

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 01, 2016, 02:34:23 pm
You're gonna be in Izard County.  Do you really think anyone will notice?  Joke.  Sorry.  Couldn't resist.
I LOL'd way too loud on both of these comments.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 01, 2016, 02:34:23 pm
You're gonna be in Izard County.  Do you really think anyone will notice?  Joke.  Sorry.  Couldn't resist. 

You make a very good point.

Batman44

Are you sayin they're some GABO's up that way?

bchw72658

No parents will be turned away from seeing their kids. Get a grip.

Central Ark

Quote from: bchw72658 on March 01, 2016, 10:17:54 pm
No parents will be turned away from seeing their kids. Get a grip.
Seen it happen in a regional before

BasketballNeverStops

NEArkie

J.D.

Quote from: NEArkie on March 04, 2016, 09:26:08 pm
I'm here  ;D

I believe I'll be in attendance all day tomorrow.

bscinar

I was at ICC everyday this week. +1 on the shuttles. Good concessions. No, your gym isn't adequate for a state tournament, but you did the best you could. It was a good week overall.

Baller_34

Quote from: bscinar on March 07, 2016, 12:42:06 am
I was at ICC everyday this week. +1 on the shuttles. Good concessions. No, your gym isn't adequate for a state tournament, but you did the best you could. It was a good week overall.

They did do a good job with what they had to work with. The gym is nice but its just not capable of hosting a state tournament like that. The games were good and I got to b there all but 1 day and enjoyed it. Good luck to teams in finals.

riccoar

So how did they handle the crowds when there was not enough seating?  Did they make people leave after their teams game?

Batman44

Had same situation at Jessieville. They did a great job, just not even close to having enough room. There was a line at least 6-7 people wide, and at least a quarter mile long. This was at least 2 hours BEFORE tipoff. Second session Saturday. Great tourney!

PuddlePirate12

People say in the walkways and all around the baseline of the court at ICC. Then people were still standing in the lobby. Luckily they had that window. I thought they did very nice as well.. Just not big enough.

playhard

They did a good job hosting. Need a bigger gym and a cell phone reception booster!

Oxford Cat

Our community worked together and pulled it off admirably. I am sorry that some people did not get a seat for the last session Saturday but it was a great environment for high school basketball. I felt it showcased the fine teams (both girls and boys) in 1A this year.

Thechosen1

I thought everything was great, just felt bad for the people who didn't have a seat. Needed to be in a bigger gym that was all. Food and environment were awesome, couldn't ask more if you were a high school basketball player.

PuddlePirate12

Yeah the whole turning the lights off thing was pretty sweet. Emerson needs to borrow that haha.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas