• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blytheville

Started by Missco, June 13, 2017, 11:46:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Missco

Passed a millage today to build a new gym, get turf on the football field. and a new track

MikeDieselâ„¢

Supposed to have the turf before the season starts.

Grond

Quote from: Missco on June 13, 2017, 11:46:35 pm
Passed a millage today to build a new gym, get turf on the football field. and a new track

Well done, Blytheville!  ;)

Qhcaoc

tmycjy

Hey not trying to change the subject but would like to wish Ben Fisher and his coaching staff luck on football season hope your team can go 9-1 on the year and would hate to see them go 10-0 on the year lol lol lol just joking on that but good luck on it

Rocket23

Not next year, turf for this season - 2017.

Rulesman

I'm hearing the turf will not be ready until at least week 3.

OB11

I thought I had heard they were doing a track as well. Will it be around the football field? There is not one there now is there?

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: Rulesman on August 25, 2017, 07:31:33 pm
I'm hearing the turf will not be ready until at least week 3.

First 4 games are away so should be ok. Track is on its own, dont know where though.

Redwolves8526

Quote from: wynnefootballfan on August 28, 2017, 11:41:49 am
First 4 games are away so should be ok. Track is on its own, dont know where though.

They are playing on the road the first 4 weeks of the season?

ricepig

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on August 28, 2017, 01:14:41 pm
They are playing on the road the first 4 weeks of the season?

Looks like they played the first 4 at home last year.

Chicks_Fan

That is correct. First four games were already scheduled to be on the road. The only change so far is that the preseason scrimmage was moved to Mt. Home. Hoping construction gets back on schedule tomorrow before more rain comes.

Adjudicator

They have moved their first 2 Jr High games to West Memphis.  Both were scheduled to be played in Blytheville.  But, as stated, the turf will not be ready until at least week 3...maybe week 4.

Qhcaoc

Quote from: Adjudicator on August 30, 2017, 09:26:04 am
They have moved their first 2 Jr High games to West Memphis.  Both were scheduled to be played in Blytheville.  But, as stated, the turf will not be ready until at least week 3...maybe week 4.

Good luck gosnell did not get on their field until week 4 and they started a month earlier than blytheville

1979alum

Quote from: Missco on June 13, 2017, 11:46:35 pm

Finally. A new gym.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas