• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville wemt undefeated, not the team, all of them

Started by polksalet, December 14, 2015, 05:46:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

polksalet

I hadn't seen this posted. Pee wee, 7th, 8th, 9th, jv, and varsity all went undefeated. Only minor blemish was 7th grade tying Mena. has a town gone undefeated before?

polksalet

I just saw where ballplayer posted it but pee wasn't listed.

beach bum

Quote from: polksalet on December 14, 2015, 05:46:19 pm
I hadn't seen this posted. Pee wee, 7th, 8th, 9th, jv, and varsity all went undefeated. Only minor blemish was 7th grade tying Mena. has a town gone undefeated before?

Those 7th graders are going to have to run some serious wind sprints for that tie.....

cuckoobird

I've seen people get bashed for mentioning jr high football on here and now we're talking about pee wee. Only reason the JV went undefeated was because they didn't play ozark...

bigchief72455

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 14, 2015, 07:32:44 pm
I've seen people get bashed for mentioning jr high football on here and now we're talking about pee wee. Only reason the JV went undefeated was because they didn't play ozark...
That undefeated streak will end when Ozark JV boards the team jet and flies down. They will play the whole school at one time.

polksalet

If I understand correctly both our high school and Jr high cheerleaders won state.

Bulldog92

Treason756

SCRAPPER MOM#1

If I understand correctly both our high school and Jr high cheerleaders won state.

Wrong.! Runners up..

purplecrush91

Still running that same old ozark jv trash lol guess you seriously have nothing better to do with you're time cuckoobird. Anyways congrats to those scrappy scrappers had yall picked since week one never doubted yall.

Okieback

Quote from: bigchief72455 on December 14, 2015, 07:47:05 pm
Quote from: cuckoobird on December 14, 2015, 07:32:44 pm
That undefeated streak will end when Ozark JV boards the team jet and flies down. They will play the whole school at one time.

Funny😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas