• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Silent schools?

Started by beach bum, December 14, 2015, 04:40:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beach bum

December 14, 2015, 04:40:45 pm Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 05:41:22 pm by beach bum
So I am attempting to figure out which schools on fearless are not supported by a single poster on the football topics only. Its offseason so we have to keep the chatter going somehow on here. It would be ideal if every school somehow was represented on here.

For example, I ever never seen a Huntsville poster say anything on the football threads. I see them from time to time on the basketball threads. I have even seen a poster from Berryville and Gentry on rare occurences show up on the football threads(we all know how much the band and football program get along in Berryville  :D ).

People from each league help me figure out the silent communities on the football threads in 4A.

I'll fill this in as people post..... but I am fairly sure there may only be a few. Until someone confirms a poster teams will stay on the list

1-4A                 2-4A                       3-4A
Huntsville       Arkansas Baptist          Harrisburg

7-4A
Bauxite

AirWarren

Not many true bauxite posters.

Maynard G Krebs

Cannot recall any Horatio (3A) posters

WPWells

Hate that about Berryville's band. The Bobcat Marching Band is top notch

beach bum

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on December 14, 2015, 05:05:54 pm
Cannot recall any Horatio (3A) posters

And this can definitely be a thread for any class too. I wouldn't mind figuring out every school. Some others that came to mind are Harrisburg, Arkansas Baptist, and Subiaco? I never see them on football threads....

WPWells

I don't think any of them do. I know Subiaco has Basketball13 for basketball, but I haven't seen him post in a while

cuckoobird

bigchief72455

Quote from: AirWarren on December 14, 2015, 05:00:18 pm
Too many of them dang Warren posters. LOL

Pokey03

Quote from: beach bum on December 14, 2015, 04:40:45 pm
So I am attempting to figure out which schools on fearless are not supported by a single poster on the football topics only. Its offseason so we have to keep the chatter going somehow on here. It would be ideal if every school somehow was represented on here.

For example, I ever never seen a Huntsville poster say anything on the football threads. I see them from time to time on the basketball threads. I have even seen a poster from Berryville and Gentry on rare occurences show up on the football threads(we all know how much the band and football program get along in Berryville  :D ).

People from each league help me figure out the silent communities on the football threads in 4A.

I'll fill this in as people post..... but I am fairly sure there may only be a few. Until someone confirms a poster teams will stay on the list

1-4A                 2-4A                       3-4A
Huntsville       Arkansas Baptist          Harrisburg

7-4A
Bauxite
3-4a
Harrisburg
Brookland
Cave City
Jonesboro Westside

2-4a
South side
Riverview

Pokey03

Quote from: bigchief72455 on December 14, 2015, 07:41:30 pm
+10......but I think it's the same person with many different screen names, they all just echo each other. LOL

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Stewie on December 14, 2015, 05:38:04 pm
I don't think any of them do. I know Subiaco has Basketball13 for basketball, but I haven't seen him post in a while

I don't think ive seen him in a couple years.

OB11

Harrisburg does have a poster or two.  Haven't seen much of them this year though.  I'll be nice and say their team is in a "rebuilding" phase. 

AirWarren

Quote from: Pokey03 on December 14, 2015, 07:44:48 pm
+10......but I think it's the same person with many different screen names, they all just echo each other. LOL

Incorrect. Ask OLDSCHOOL ha.

He met me, LJ, and Minerjack and we are not the same person haha

bigchief72455

Quote from: AirWarren on December 15, 2015, 09:33:23 am

They got a whole lot of crazy over there in Jackland. LOL

OLDSCHOOL82

That is correct.  I did meet those three fine young lads.  But, they didn't have their name tags on.  So my proof would not hold up in a court of law!

The Ref

Quote from: Pokey03 on December 14, 2015, 07:41:40 pm
Quote from: beach bum on December 14, 2015, 04:40:45 pm

2-4a

Riverview
DeeGoldie, Riverview Raider Dad, the realist, there are others I can't think of right now.

AirWarren

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 15, 2015, 09:49:13 am

That is correct.  I did meet those three fine young lads.  But, they didn't have their name tags on.  So my proof would not hold up in a court of law!

FF name tags.

That would have been adorable!

OLDSCHOOL82

^ Username, Stars, and # of slaps !

bigchief72455

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 15, 2015, 10:57:12 am
^ Username, Stars, and # of slaps !
What would be funny is the number of non FF people and the odd looks they would have seeing the name tags.

Dragline

Warren fans put a sign up for "Sam" welcoming him to the restroom one year if I remember correctly.

OLDSCHOOL82

AirWarren

AirWarren

Quote from: Dragline on December 15, 2015, 11:09:07 am
Warren fans put a sign up for "Sam" welcoming him to the restroom one year if I remember correctly.

I can't believe he didn't come down there! There was legend in Warren and I couldn't even meet him.

OLDSCHOOL82

^ He's always been sneaky.  Myths and legends are sometimes better left unseen!

AirWarren

bigchief72455

cuckoobird

Southside bates has southernpride

Legend

Ozark has a lot of posters who should be silent lol.

nastynice

Quote from: AirWarren on December 15, 2015, 12:56:02 pm
He is like Bigfoot.
Thing is, you saw him and didn't know it. If you looked over where we were standing by the rail, then you saw him. He's actually more like a sloth than a bigfoot! Lol

OLDSCHOOL82

^ Maybe he is invisible to them?  The Ghost of Sam.

AirWarren

Quote from: nastynice on December 16, 2015, 08:28:22 am
He is like Bigfoot.
Thing is, you saw him and didn't know it. If you looked over where we were standing by the rail, then you saw him. He's actually more like a sloth than a bigfoot! Lol

He was more like a yeti with his white pullover ha.

AirWarren

OLDSCHOOL82

Gray lizard

Seems to me there a few guys that will be around no matter what because they just love high school football.  Then you have parents that are active while they have a child involved.  Then you have the bandwagon folks when times are good.

AirWarren

Quote from: Gray lizard on December 16, 2015, 10:57:39 am
Seems to me there a few guys that will be around no matter what because they just love high school football.  Then you have parents that are active while they have a child involved.  Then you have the bandwagon folks when times are good.

Yup. That's the general rotation of FF.

The big mouth daddies and momma's are always my favorite haha

bigchief72455

Quote from: AirWarren on December 16, 2015, 11:17:01 am
Quote from: Gray lizard on December 16, 2015, 10:57:39 am

Yup. That's the general rotation of FF.

The big mouth daddies and momma's are always my favorite haha
I like it when they have a Facebook page dedicated to it.

nastynice

Quote from: AirWarren on December 16, 2015, 08:40:10 am
Quote from: nastynice on December 16, 2015, 08:28:22 am
He is like Bigfoot.

He was more like a yeti with his white pullover ha.
BINGO! You did see him. Sam def doesn't have a serious bone in his body. Wittiest guy I've ever been around!

Gray lizard

I look forward to being a big mouth daddy for my baby surprise in 4 years when he gets into high school.

My first son did not play high school sports.  He chose band and education.  I was not very happy when he told me going into the 10 grade "I can not be in the band, play football, and graduate with honors".  I agreed to let him drop football with the understanding he would graduate with honors and make all region band.  He did as well as the only band member ever at Dardanelle to be named  band man of the year all four years.  He has now graduated college with a degree in geology and plans to start PHD school this fall. Has not cost me a dime for his education to this point.  Some times kids are smarter than we give them credit for.
Hey I am now being a big mouth daddy.

Made

Quote from: Gray lizard on December 16, 2015, 11:53:24 am
I look forward to being a big mouth daddy for my baby surprise in 4 years when he gets into high school.

My first son did not play high school sports.  He chose band and education.  I was not very happy when he told me going into the 10 grade "I can not be in the band, play football, and graduate with honors".  I agreed to let him drop football with the understanding he would graduate with honors and make all region band.  He did as well as the only band member ever at Dardanelle to be named  band man of the year all four years.  He has now graduated college with a degree in geology and plans to start PHD school this fall. Has not cost me a dime for his education to this point.  Some times kids are smarter than we give them credit for.
Hey I am now being a big mouth daddy.
lol this one will cost you an arm and a leg and still be living at home when he's 30......but remember someday he will be the one taking care of you.

sevenof400

Quote from: AirWarren on December 15, 2015, 10:36:36 am
FF name tags.

Imagine this scenario. 

Lanny gets 50 (or more) FF posters to commit to attending some function together (game, banquet, whatever) and sitting in a common section.

Somewhere close is a list of of FF posters in attendance.
However, no one is identified specifically. 
Unless you had previous met some of your FF brothers or sisters, think you could identify other FF posters after a few hours of interaction with them?

WPWells

I'd be easily identifiable

tmycjy

December 16, 2015, 06:39:21 pm #41 Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 06:44:49 pm by tmycjy
Quote from: cuckoobird on December 14, 2015, 07:34:48 pm
Marianna in 3a.

Wynne use to play Marianna when they were in are class when u bring 1 fan and he the guy that drive the school bus for the team that bad they didn't even bring chearleader that year and then the year before we go to there house and they only had 10 to Maybe 15 fans in the stands that bad

AirWarren

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 16, 2015, 05:11:25 pm
FF name tags.

Imagine this scenario. 

Lanny gets 50 (or more) FF posters to commit to attending some function together (game, banquet, whatever) and sitting in a common section.

Unless you had previous met some of your FF brothers or sisters, think you could identify other FF posters after a few hours of interaction with them?

Possibly. Be very interesting nevertheless! Ha.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Stewie on December 16, 2015, 05:38:27 pm
I'd be easily identifiable

The wart on your nose gives you away.😏

bigchief72455

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 16, 2015, 05:11:25 pm
FF name tags.

Imagine this scenario. 

I am sure we would recognize each other. Only a few are blessed with the gift of whimsical sarcasm as FF posters.

minerjack

Uhhhhhh.... Bauxite?  What's their mascot??

cuckoobird

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas