• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photos! Nashville vs Prairie Grove

Started by Rhonda Elizabeth, December 14, 2015, 03:15:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonda Elizabeth

Nashville - 39 vs Prairie Grove - 20
December 12, 2015
4A State Championship Game

Number 11 - at the right - is the one who comes away with this pass.  See below ...

Dakota Hutchison - Brandon Burlsworth Award Winner - Prairie Grove

Kirby Adcock - Brandon Burlsworth Award Winner - Nashville

Leonard Snell - MVP - Nashville

Y'all enjoy!  These photos are free to download and print / e-mail / share for personal use.  Commercial use is prohibited.

Nip/Tusk

Do you have a photo of snell fumbling at the goalline?

:)

Rhonda Elizabeth

Not that I am aware of.  I shot 6 games over two weekends ... I rarely remember individual plays.

scrapdawgof06

Not knocking the participant, but the face the girl is making while attempting that field goal is priceless...

BarclayAlmanac

great shot of Snell's record-breaking 6th rushing touchdown.

Garo

The final shot of the coach hugging his quarterback is the one that wraps the season.

Lumberjackfan1978

Gray lizard

Quote from: scrapdawgof06 on December 14, 2015, 10:43:33 pm
Not knocking the participant, but the face the girl is making while attempting that field goal is priceless...
I was not there but looking at both of the attempts.  I would have to say neither one of them made the field goal. Bodies not in forward position which is critical in kicking the ball.  The ball should never be below the foot.  How far were they lined up the attempt?

Oh and nice photos thanks

scrapdawgof06

December 16, 2015, 10:32:16 am #8 Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 10:33:47 am by scrapdawgof06
Quote from: Gray lizard on December 16, 2015, 10:23:25 am
I was not there but looking at both of the attempts.  I would have to say neither one of them made the field goal. Bodies not in forward position which is critical in kicking the ball.  The ball should never be below the foot.  How far were they lined up the attempt?

They all backed up the normal distance for a FG, and were place back at the 30 if I remember correctly, it's just that some didn't have the technique, or in a couple of kicks, didn't have the leg for the distance.

Gray lizard

Quote from: scrapdawgof06 on December 16, 2015, 10:32:16 am
Quote from: Gray lizard on December 16, 2015, 10:23:25 am

They all backed up the normal distance for a FG, and were place back at the 30 if I remember correctly, it's just that some didn't have the technique, or in a couple of kicks, didn't have the leg for the distance.

I can still kick one from between the 25 and 30(I will be 50 in less than 30 days).

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas