• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

8-4A in 2016.

Started by bulldoghistorian, December 13, 2015, 05:36:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldoghistorian

Never too early to start talking about next year.
Warren will be the favorite to win it again.
As for the rest of the conference, who knows.
My way too early prediction.
Warren.
Hamburg.
Dollarway.
Star City.
Crossett.
Monticello.
Dumas.
Dewitt.

Eddie Goodson

Star City loses the most of anyone in the conference. They will be the biggest drop off anyone.

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Looking ahead to 2016...

1. Warren
2. Crossett
3. Hamburg
4. Dollarway (if they are still playing football)
5. Star City
6. Monticello
7. Dumas
8. DeWitt

I don't know if the conference as a whole will be as competitive as it was this year.  I honestly could see Warren and Crossett really separate themselves from the rest of the pack.  I think Warren will be head and shoulders above the rest of the conference, but the Eagles, to me, are the program that seems to be heading in the right direction in comparison to the rest of the conference.  Hamburg will be solid, but they, like Star City, just cannot seem to get over that hump.

--Kyle

bulldoghistorian

Honestly as for now, 4th or 5th sounds about right for S C. We will be young and inexperienced at quite a few positions next year.
Not a hundred percent sure but I think our schedule may look something like this.
At Prescott.
Lake Village.
TBD.
Monticello.
At Warren.
Hamburg.
At Dumas.
Dollarway.
At Dewitt.
Crossett.

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on December 13, 2015, 10:47:08 pm
Looking ahead to 2016...

1. Warren
2. Crossett
3. Hamburg
5. Star City
6. Monticello
7. Dumas
8. DeWitt

I don't know if the conference as a whole will be as competitive as it was this year.  I honestly could see Warren and Crossett really separate themselves from the rest of the pack.  I think Warren will be head and shoulders above the rest of the conference, but the Eagles, to me, are the program that seems to be heading in the right direction in comparison to the rest of the conference.  Hamburg will be solid, but they, like Star City, just cannot seem to get over that hump.

--Kyle

Crossett has to find a QB.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on December 14, 2015, 03:18:36 am
Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on December 13, 2015, 10:47:08 pm
Looking ahead to 2016...

1. Warren
2. Crossett
3. Hamburg
5. Star City
6. Monticello
7. Dumas
8. DeWitt

--Kyle

and a run defense.

Eddie Goodson

Looking ahead to 2016...

1. Warren
2. Crossett
3. Hamburg
5. Star City
6. Monticello
7. Dumas
8. DeWitt

--Kyle

Or do they?

Lumberjackfan1978

I think Warren will be heads and shoulders above next year

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on December 14, 2015, 07:58:56 pm
Looking ahead to 2016...

1. Warren
2. Crossett
3. Hamburg
5. Star City
6. Monticello
7. Dumas
8. DeWitt

--Kyle

Or do they?

I think they unless Coach has been hiding one we don't know about.

green-eagle

Quote from: Oldman on December 14, 2015, 09:11:03 am
Looking ahead to 2016...

1. Warren
2. Crossett
3. Hamburg
5. Star City
6. Monticello
7. Dumas
8. DeWitt

--Kyle

and a run defense.

the entire defense should be better, alot better... Corners should be allstate material with two returning two years starters unless they get moved over to offense. LBs got a worked over last year, one 10th grader nsmed "T" got a lot if unexpected playing time...,

Now, offensivelly? We are loaded at RBs and speed!

Rumor has it, that we are going with less spread next year again I like to know how our QB will play.

Sports Guru

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on December 14, 2015, 10:54:44 pm
Quote from: Eddie Goodson on December 14, 2015, 07:58:56 pm
Looking ahead to 2016...

1. Warren
2. Crossett
3. Hamburg
5. Star City
6. Monticello
7. Dumas
8. DeWitt

--Kyle

Or do they?

I think they unless Coach has been hiding one we don't know about.
#34 Amaru Gibbs is a QB alongside #13 Monroe

Sports Guru

Crossett Eagles Schedule looking like

Scrimmage TBA
Magnolia (Home)
White Hall (Away)
McGehee (Away)
Warren (Home)
Dumas (Away)
DeWitt (HC)
Monticello (Home)
Hamburg (Away ASH. Bowl)
Dollarway (Home) (if football program intact)
Star City (Away Thurs.)

EagleForLife12

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on December 15, 2015, 09:44:11 pm

Scrimmage TBA
Magnolia (Home)
White Hall (Away)
McGehee (Away)
Warren (Home)
Dumas (Away)
DeWitt (HC)
Monticello (Home)
Hamburg (Away ASH. Bowl)
Star City (Away Thurs.)
DWAY'S football program is intact, the school district might not be but if they where changing something athletically I'm sure that would have been announced already

Sports Guru

Quote from: EagleForLife12 on December 17, 2015, 11:17:21 pm
Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on December 15, 2015, 09:44:11 pm

Scrimmage TBA
Magnolia (Home)
White Hall (Away)
McGehee (Away)
Warren (Home)
Dumas (Away)
DeWitt (HC)
Monticello (Home)
Hamburg (Away ASH. Bowl)
Star City (Away Thurs.)
DWAY'S football program is intact, the school district might not be but if they where changing something athletically I'm sure that would have been announced already
Alright then as soon as we get a confirmation from Nason this is the schedule that should be pending a Scrimmage probably on the road at Parkers Chapel or somewhere down that way.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas