• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Former Shiloh DL Samuel Harvill has passed away...

Started by prHOG13, December 10, 2015, 08:54:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

prHOG13

Sad/terrible news. Prayers up for his family, and may he RIP.

AirWarren

WPWells

livingwithcause

Black and Gold

Hate to hear this... If no one mind my asking, who was he?

AirWarren

December 10, 2015, 09:39:14 am #6 Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 09:43:16 am by AirWarren
https://www.youtube.com/embed/HHMKZxPZSAs?autoplay=1&FORM=VIRE2

Stand out DL from Shiloh I believe from 2008-2011. Went to KSU to play ball.

prHOG13

Quote from: AirWarren on December 10, 2015, 09:08:47 am
Good grief. What happened?

Prayers.
I don't want to offend any friends or family, but he was battling some demons. Remember when he disappeared from campus when he was at K-State and people were fearing the worst?

Quote from: Black and Gold on December 10, 2015, 09:36:04 am
Hate to hear this... If no one mind my asking, who was he?
He was class of 2011. Signed with Kansas St and then left the program and was at Pitt State. Was a smaller DT around 6'1 265 but could bench press over 550lbs and set some junior world records when he was young.

AirWarren

Black and Gold

TIGER101

Such bad news.  Kids need to look back and learn from the mistakes he made and realize its not worth it.

Lions84

I heard this early today on Hogville.  Said he was a beast of a lineman.

PGTIGERS09

Isn't he the all time sack leader in Arkansas high School history with 48? He was incredible to watch.  Prayers to his family.

$aintMaximu$

Praying for his family and missing him so much...  Still in shock and deeply saddened... Samuel and I were very close and I am at a loss for words...  The last time he was in town some of his last words sadden my heart and fill me with regrets...  Love you big guy!!!!  Remembering all the good times!!

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on December 10, 2015, 01:59:03 pm
Praying for his family and missing him so much...  Still in shock and deeply saddened... Samuel and I were very close and I am at a loss for words...  The last time he was in town some of his last words sadden my heart and fill me with regrets...  Love you big guy!!!!  Remembering all the good times!!

Very Well said St Max.
It's hard to believe, and it makes me sad to know he is gone.

Parents;  hug your kids a little extra today and tell them that you love them.
Mentors; take your job serious

Be aware of those you love; at home, school, & work..  You just never know what people are going thru

prHOG13

1stAdmendment

Lord please come into the hearts of this young man's family and friends give them comfort that the master game plan comes from your oh so might playbook Lord please walk with each of them through this time of heavy hearts. Lord in your name I pray.. Amen

mr.b@sc

minerjack

Wow. Prayers from Bauxite. He was a worthy opponent!

7AFBFAN

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: 1stAdmendment on December 10, 2015, 03:45:16 pm
Lord please come into the hearts of this young man's family and friends give them comfort that the master game plan comes from your oh so might playbook Lord please walk with each of them through this time of heavy hearts. Lord in your name I pray.. Amen
+1 Prayers from Warren

beach bum

So sad... what a tough time for his family. Nobody deserves to see their child gone so young. I feel for his parents and everyone as a whole in his family.

AlumniLights

Just wow. I remember him always being in the newspapers and on the news. Seemed like a stand up young man. Prayers to his family and anyone close to him. Does not seem real to even the people on the outside. God Bless you guys.

bigchief72455

Doomsday Defense

Very, very sad....Prayers from Southern Arkansas

Hornet4ever

Wow, just saw this. Very sad news... RIP to the young man. God bless his family.

scrapdawg

Very sad news. Prayers to his family, schoolmates and teammates.

PercussionMan

So sad to hear such terrible news like this....Prayers for this young man's family and friends.

Lions84

RyanLR

Praying will do literally nothing to help that guy's family.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: RyanLR on December 13, 2015, 12:21:47 pm

Uncalled for and untrue post

AirWarren

WPWells

I'll pray for RyanLR too - that his heart would be softened

husqy

Come. On. This is completely uncalled for.

I'm not a Christian, either, but you're being disrespectful and just plain mean. A young man who didn't deserve to go this early just lost his life. This is a hard time for many people, including at least one person on this thread who knew him. Learn to be thoughtful and considerate of others. That said, my thoughts are with his family. I've had friends who've passed away as teenagers and it was extremely difficult for their loved ones to get by afterwards. I can't imagine what they're going through right now.

AlumniLights

Black and Gold

Hootie

I'm praying for you too.

Basketball13

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas