• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A STATE FINAL: Nashville vs Prairie Grove w/Poll

Started by Nip/Tusk, December 04, 2015, 08:00:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins the the 4A State Championship?

Nashville (14-0)
81 (63.3%)
Prairie Grove (13-1)
47 (36.7%)

Total Members Voted: 127

Voting closed: December 12, 2015, 03:14:07 pm

WPWells

TIGER101

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on December 05, 2015, 04:16:20 pm
I've read a lot of nonsense from PG people already. It's hard to keep up. Especially when one keeps using all caps.

THAT NASHVILLE EDUCATION SHOULD HAVE PREPARED YOU FOR LIFE DIFFICULTIES LIKE CAPS

~WPS~

Quote from: PGTIGERS09 on December 05, 2015, 04:19:14 pm
I like the Nashville new stuff,  but I still prefer the classics.

Tell me the one about how NWA isn't competitive again.  I love that one.
Your 2nd seed just got mercy ruled and looked like a Jr high team. Last night in Nashville, NWA was FAR from competitive.

~WPS~

Quote from: TIGER101 on December 05, 2015, 04:20:27 pm
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on December 05, 2015, 04:16:20 pm
I've read a lot of nonsense from PG people already. It's hard to keep up. Especially when one keeps using all caps.

THAT NASHVILLE EDUCATION SHOULD HAVE PREPARED YOU FOR LIFE DIFFICULTIES LIKE CAPS
I don't speak "ignorant".

TIGER101

OUR FIRST PLACE JR HIGH TEAM WILL BE THERE SATURDAY

PGTIGERS09

We have a cheerleader or two that can start for the Crappers.  We will bring them,  you are gonna need the help

Nip/Tusk

Pg did the same thing to pr that Nashville did.

What's your point?

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: nastynice on December 05, 2015, 11:58:47 am
Watched both these teams last two weeks, IMO it's a toss up at this point. Maybe a little edge to Nashville.
Nashville wasn't as good as I expected and PG was ALOT better than expected. PG impressed me more than any team I've seen last few years. Maybe cause I wasn't expecting much, but they did. They are clean, solid, well coached and had more true talent than I thought.

Nashville is just sick with talent and tradition with a hungry coach. Did I mention speed kills.

Going to be a great game.

Well said!

PGTIGERS09

Quote from: Josh Louin on December 05, 2015, 04:36:58 pm

What's your point?

He doesn't have a point.  The point he has is on the top of his head.

~WPS~

What's your point?
No they didn't. It was competitive. 8-8 after 1 quarter. 28-16 in the 3rd. Didn't mercy rule them. Nashville thumped them back to the hills.

scrapman

What's your point?
Here's a good point...
Let's talk about what a 5-5 farmington team did.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on December 05, 2015, 04:45:15 pm

What's your point?
No they didn't. It was competitive. 8-8 after 1 quarter. 28-16 in the 3rd. Didn't mercy rule them. Nashville thumped them back to the hills.

Sudden memory loss already by some, I guess.   

~WPS~

Quote from: scrapman on December 05, 2015, 04:50:34 pm

What's your point?
Here's a good point...
That's embarrassing.

~WPS~

Quote from: PrivateLesson on December 05, 2015, 04:53:20 pm

What's your point?

They don't remember facts. All they do is run their chops about stuff that doesn't pertain to anything.

scrapman

Quote from: scrapman on December 05, 2015, 04:50:34 pm

What's your point?
Here's a good point...
Here's another point...49-32...last year's score.

PrivateLesson

December 05, 2015, 04:58:18 pm #115 Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 05:00:21 pm by PrivateLesson
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on December 05, 2015, 04:54:18 pm

What's your point?

They don't remember facts. All they do is run their chops about stuff that doesn't pertain to anything.

I can see that.  Maybe they like reading their own posts??

scrapman

Quote from: PrivateLesson on December 05, 2015, 04:58:18 pm
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on December 05, 2015, 04:54:18 pm

What's your point?

I can see that.  Maybe they like to read their own posts?

I also like this fact...4829....if you need help, that's how many yards we have rushes for this year...Fact.

scrapman

Sorry...how rude of me. Forgot to tell you welcome to the state championship game. Heard its something new for you. Hope you enjoy it. For some it only comes around once in a lifetime.

Thorn

NASHVILLE WILL GO DOWN LIKE A WET PAPERSACK THIS FRIDAY. NASHVILLE AIN'T GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO HOLD UP TO 4 QUARTERS OF FOOTBALL AGAINST A TEAM LIKE PG. CRAPPERS IS OVER RATED. AND THEY AINT PLAYED NOBODY THIS YEAR. I SPEAK FOR EVERY ONE FROM STUTTGART WHEN I SAY WE SUPPORT YOU PG. FEAR THE FLOCK! WE SUPPORT THE TIGERS FEAR THE FLOCK SCRAPPERS IS CRAPPERS.

WPWells

Nip/Tusk

I'll not guarantee anything or bad mouth Nashville. They can run their mouths (fingers) all they want.

I will say this, pg has been very good all year at protecting the football. If they can do this, they'll have a good chance.

I wonder if ashdown and arkadelphia coaches get along with Nashvilles?  Just curious to see if they are helping each other out here.

I would imagine pea ridge and shiloh coach would be glad to give a good scouting report to help out pg.

WPWells

~WPS~

Quote from: Josh Louin on December 05, 2015, 05:34:44 pm
I'll not guarantee anything or bad mouth Nashville. They can run their mouths (fingers) all they want.

I will say this, pg has been very good all year at protecting the football. If they can do this, they'll have a good chance.

I wonder if ashdown and arkadelphia coaches get along with Nashvilles?  Just curious to see if they are helping each other out here.

I would imagine pea ridge and shiloh coach would be glad to give a good scouting report to help out pg.
I hope PG asks two teams that got mercy ruled for help.

Thorn

Hey if any yall non scrapper fans want meat up before the game im gonna bring my grill and do some tailgatin. I killed some squirrels and rabbits and possums. I figure i can make a big enough stew fer us all. Plus the walmart had them vieners sausages on sell i figure we could snack on them while the stew is a heatin. Id sure like to sit around for the game and talk about the crappers so im offern this up to all us that aint crapper fans. Ill be in the parking lot startin friday night. My truck is a 79 chevy long bed with a camper on the back where we sleep. Ill be flyin my stuttgart rice bird flag and my rebel flag, yall come eat.

scrapman

Quote from: Josh Louin on December 05, 2015, 05:34:44 pm

Hope so...they both got mercyruled....don't know if I'd take their advise.

Nip/Tusk

12th man, Pg beat pr by 26.

Nashville fans, if you could just answer my question, that'd be great.

~WPS~

Quote from: Josh Louin on December 05, 2015, 05:44:09 pm

I've already answered your question. Try reading more and posting less.

Nip/Tusk

^^^
Maybe you need to read more.

"I wonder if ashdown and arkadelphia coaches get along with Nashvilles?  Just curious to see if they are helping each other out here."

scrapman

Quote from: Josh Louin on December 05, 2015, 05:44:09 pm

The last question I saw was "what's your point", that's had several responses. If your talking about if other coaches would help out nashville then I guess yes...if they wanted it. Not sure what they would want...kind of like asking pr about nashville. Probably their ideas didnt work so good.

~WPS~

Quote from: Josh Louin on December 05, 2015, 05:51:02 pm
^^^
Maybe you need to read more.

"I wonder if ashdown and arkadelphia coaches get along with Nashvilles?  Just curious to see if they are helping each other out here."
Is that a real question?

Nip/Tusk

WPWells

scrapman

Quote from: Josh Louin on December 05, 2015, 05:54:02 pm
Yes, hence the question mark.
Well since the players already have every game pg played this year in their Hudl acct ...including the mighty Farmington...I would assume somebody helped out.

Thorn

NASHVILLE CAINT HANDLE THE WING T SO HOW YALL THANK YALL GONNA WIN THIS GAME? YALL AINT HAD TO PLAY A DEFENSE LIKE WHAT PRARIE GROVE HAS SO YER OFFENSIVE AINT GONNA RUN LIKE IT HAS.
YOU AIN'T GOT  WHAT IT TAKES TO BEAT THIS PRARIE GROVE SQUAD.

~WPS~

Quote from: Josh Louin on December 05, 2015, 05:54:02 pm
Yes, hence the question mark.
I'll let Nashville's coach answer for you when he gets on here.

You might be waiting a while.

scrapman

Quote from: Thorn on December 05, 2015, 05:57:11 pm
NASHVILLE CAINT HANDLE THE WING T SO HOW YALL THANK YALL GONNA WIN THIS GAME? YALL AINT HAD TO PLAY A DEFENSE LIKE WHAT PRARIE GROVE HAS SO YER OFFENSIVE AINT GONNA RUN LIKE IT HAS.
Last year beat PG
This year beat FL
Come with some facts....

~WPS~

Quote from: Thorn on December 05, 2015, 05:57:11 pm
How's the wife/sis and son/nephew doing?

TIGER101

December 05, 2015, 06:01:09 pm #137 Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 06:07:40 pm by TIGER101
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 05, 2015, 05:35:36 pm
For reference, how bad did PG beat PR?

COMMON OPPONENTS

SHILOH
ARKO
ASHDOWN
PR

NASH 176-80
PG 197-113

Nip/Tusk

As I'm sure the Nashville coaches have seen, Pgs offense is not just wing t anymore. They are much more versatile than past years and can throw the ball as well.

One guy can't cover #17, but if you double him up, the other guys have had their way.

I'm expecting a very high scoring game and whichever defense can make critical stops will win the game.

Turnovers as always could be a huge factor. Pg has no real kicking game to speak of.

scrapman

Quote from: TIGER101 on December 05, 2015, 06:01:09 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 05, 2015, 05:35:36 pm
For reference, how bad did PG beat PR?

COMMON OPPONENTS

SHILOH
ARKO
ASHDOWN

NASH 134-69
PG 157-97
Come on man. You can't pick and choose stats. Put up all common opponents.  Don't be lazy

husqy

Quote from: TIGER101 on December 05, 2015, 04:05:41 pm
PG WILL WIN THIS ONE BY 2 TD'S.  I JUST HOPE NASH CAN KEEP IT CLOSE AND MAKE IT A DECENT GAME

PG may win, sure, but 2 TD's? Lol

scrapman

Quote from: Josh Louin on December 05, 2015, 06:01:22 pm
As I'm sure the Nashville coaches have seen, Pgs offense is not just wing t anymore. They are much more versatile than past years and can throw the ball as well.

One guy can't cover #17, but if you double him up, the other guys have had their way.

I'm expecting a very high scoring game and whichever defense can make critical stops will win the game.

Turnovers as always could be a huge factor. Pg has no real kicking game to speak of.
I'm just excited about seeing our dl go against 17. He isn't exactally a bruiser......big, yes. physical......not so much. You will see physical on sat. If you don't believe it go ask pea ridge. Not just fast...physical.

Nip/Tusk

If there's one thing pg is, it's physical. They'll have a hard time covering and bringing 17 down.

I think this is going to be a classic matchup.

scrapman

Quote from: Josh Louin on December 05, 2015, 06:08:20 pm
If there's one thing pg is, it's physical. They'll have a hard time covering and bringing 17 down.

I think this is going to be a classic matchup.
Agree

Thorn

#4 #5 #10 #12 #7 #79 #56 #49 #21 #22 #25 AINT GOT WHAT IT TAKES.

SIS IS DOIN GREAT, I BEEN WATCHIN JR ALL DAY CUZ SIS AND PAW HAVE BEEN BUSY WERKIN ON THE PLUMBIN IN THE CABIN. THEY TOLD ME TO STAY OUT CUZ JR DIDNT NEED TO BE ROUND ANY OF TYEM FUMES MUST HAVE BEEN SOME MIGHTY TOUGH PLUMIN CUZ SOUNDED LIKE SIS WAS REALLY HAVIN A TOUGH TIME EARLIER.  I HOLLERED BACK IN THERE TO CHECK ON EM BUT THEY JUST SAID SHUT UP, WHICH MUST MEAN THEY WAS CONCENTRATIN. THEN PAW COME OUT LOOKED LIKE HE DONE RAN A RACE.

THANKS FER ASKIN BUT YOUR STILL A CRAPPER FAN AND YOU CSINT COME EAT ARE STEW. AND YOUR WEAK TEAM IS BOUT YO GET KICK IN THE SACK SATURDAY!

~WPS~

Quote from: Josh Louin on December 05, 2015, 06:01:22 pm

I'm very impressed with PG's offense. Very innovative thinking by their coaches to make the wing T so versatile. Nashville will no doubt be the best defense PG has faced so it should be an exciting matchup.

TIGER101

PG WILL BE THE BEST TEAM NASHVILLE HAS FACED ALL YEAR.  I SEE NASHVILLE DOING THE SAME THING THEY DID WHEN THEY PLAYED IN 2012.  AFTER THEY GET HIT IN THE MOUTH A COUPLE OF TIMES THEY WILL JUST PACK IT IN AND BE DONE.

scrapman

Quote from: TIGER101 on December 05, 2015, 06:19:20 pm
PG WILL BE THE BEST TEAM NASHVILLE HAS FACED ALL YEAR.  I SEE NASHVILLE DOING THE SAME THING THEY DID WHEN THEY PLAYED IN 2012.  AFTER THEY GET HIT IN THE MOUTH A COUPLE OF TIMES THEY WILL JUST PACK IT IN AND BE DONE.
Yeah except that was a different team (10-3) not (14-0) with different players and a different coach and a different system.  I see it going like it did last year...most of the same players...closer comparson

scrapman

I'm out for a while.  Going to watch the state championship game.  (That's the one in Little Rock for those of you who have never been.)

Nip/Tusk

That's a good point scrap.

Pg lost some key talent last year, but they have actually gotten better at the qb spot and #20 has been a beast.

Add that to the offensive playbook expanding.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas