• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

EPC vs Marked Tree Game 5 of series..

Started by Donnie Jamon, March 05, 2016, 11:02:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

I guess the thing that I'm most proud of from the EPC boys and especially the senior class is that they reclaimed their destiny to be in the big game without Monk. Even though he's playing for a championship in a different class, those seniors moved forward to not be left out of their destiny to be there... Alright now come on and get your whippin Warriors.... Lol...

leaderofthepack10

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 06, 2016, 10:48:32 am
I guess the thing that I'm most proud of from the EPC boys and especially the senior class is that they reclaimed their destiny to be in the big game without Monk. Even though he's playing for a championship in a different class, those seniors moved forward to not be left out of their destiny to be there... Alright now come on and get your whippin Warriors.... Lol...
Has a little more to do with the 3 "new" starters than it does Sr class. Congrats to EPC and Earle and Marked Tree for representing our conference well. Just crazy that our district tournament was more competitive than the state tournament

bdubyab60

Yeah Reed and Brown moving in definitely helped. But the 3 seniors Malone, James and Rogers have been major contributors all year. And I can tell you last night if it wasn't for those 3 we lose that game.

James is every bit of 5'2" and played pretty darn good defense on Mikes all night making him work for every basket he got. Got to every lose ball diving and hustling all I've the the place.

Malone rebounds when the other kids don't and knocks down the big shots and plays solid defense.

Rogers is another hustler and comes in and guards kids 6" taller than him on a nightly basis.

They have just as much to do with our success as anyone else on the team. They do the dirty work the others don't or won't do.

But what all these boys have don here over the past couple weeks is play together as a team and worked hard to get where they are at.

And I don't appreciate you selling our seniors short on what they have accomplished. So shut your pie hole and move along.

Donnie Jamon

Yep Riverside and Bic could have made it to the semis to. The conf top to 6 was crazy good. Why I mentioned earlier about WR wouldn't have even made it out of our conf when they were ranked 2nd in state.

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 06, 2016, 10:15:00 am
What isu7 said. Sums it all up! Thanks for the congrats as well. My grandmother just passed this morning in the MT nursing home and she was from lepanto. See we all just 10 miles away in life.
Sorry to here about her passing 42. Prayers from us.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 06, 2016, 11:31:54 am
Yep Riverside and Bic could have made it to the semis to. The conf top to 6 was crazy good. Why I mentioned earlier about WR wouldn't have even made it out of our conf when they were ranked 2nd in state.
we were close to having 4 semi finalists.

And even though we are splitting next year I'm still claiming Earle Bulldogs as brothers in arms in representing NEA.

BoxNOne

Sorry about your grandmother MT42. And congrats to the EPC Warriors for making the state finals and along  with the Earle Bulldogs representing NEA very well. 

bbfan89

Dogg

Mustangfans

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 06, 2016, 11:31:00 am
Yeah Reed and Brown moving in definitely helped. But the 3 seniors Malone, James and Rogers have been major contributors all year. And I can tell you last night if it wasn't for those 3 we lose that game.

James is every bit of 5'2" and played pretty darn good defense on Mikes all night making him work for every basket he got. Got to every lose ball diving and hustling all I've the the place.

Malone rebounds when the other kids don't and knocks down the big shots and plays solid defense.

Rogers is another hustler and comes in and guards kids 6" taller than him on a nightly basis.

They have just as much to do with our success as anyone else on the team. They do the dirty work the others don't or won't do.

But what all these boys have don here over the past couple weeks is play together as a team and worked hard to get where they are at.

And I don't appreciate you selling our seniors short on what they have accomplished. So shut your pie hole and move along.
Pie hole, lol!!! +1

Mustangfans

BigLion10

Prayers to you and your family MT May god be with you buddy

bigworm

leedog95

All I want to know is how did the Dersey kid get back in the game at the end for EPC I thought he fouled out on the double technical between him and Miles or was that just his 4th foul. I sure thought he had 3 fouls at that point.

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

So he did have 3 but they had called jump ball not a foul on anyone at the time. Miles got one for shoving, which there were a few doing then Dorsey got his for taunting I guess cause all he did was call when Miles got his tech.

MikelB

leedog95

Ok Bdubb thanks. I didn't understand it I do know. Miles got a personal and tech.

bdubyab60

I thought he had 3 before then. I thought they just called the jump ball and all the fouls were after

Donnie Jamon

leedog95

mtindian42

Hey I appreciate all of you thanks for your condolences. Really means a lot. My family thanks all of you as well.

She's in a much better place. She don't have to suffer no more she is home with the lord.

Thanks again and God bless all of you 👍

Mustangfans

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 07, 2016, 11:25:04 am
Hey I appreciate all of you thanks for your condolences. Really means a lot. My family thanks all of you as well.

She's in a much better place. She don't have to suffer no more she is home with the lord.

Thanks again and God bless all of you 👍
+1 bro

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas