• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A North Regional @ Sloan-Hendrix

Started by ASURedWolf6, February 21, 2016, 03:38:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NeaBaller21

NEark tigers

NeaBaller21

Riverside 37
Salem 31 2:00 left in 3rd

NeaBaller21

RedWolf275

After watching Salem there are gonna be some severe beatings on the girls side

NEark tigers

Seems to me that RS have come out blazing in the second half.

NeaBaller21

Riversides best player fouled out in middle of the 3rd. Still managing to hold a lead.
Riverside 44
Salem 35 6:00 left in 4th

NeaBaller21

NeaBaller21

NeaBaller21

Riverside advances to Semis . 62-49 was the final. Guess I was the only one that believed in them

RedWolf275

Lady Rebels were the much better team here. Salem played man to man all day and never stopped the right hand drive. That report I got was right, they were slow.

zebra73

HorseFeathers

Cross county 10 white county central 8 after 1

HorseFeathers

White co central 29 cross countyv21 half

ASURedWolf6

Quote from: NeaBaller21 on February 24, 2016, 05:32:14 pm
Riverside advances to Semis . 62-49 was the final. Guess I was the only one that believed in them

Wow, good win for Coach Hoffman and the Lady Rebs! Representing the 2A-3 very well.

HorseFeathers

Head Lion

Quote from: ASURedWolf235 on February 24, 2016, 06:24:13 pm
Wow, good win for Coach Hoffman and the Lady Rebs! Representing the 2A-3 very well.
Congrats to Coach Hoffman & the Lady Rebels.

Mustangfans

Is the big man from CC staying out of foul trouble?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 24, 2016, 06:48:53 pm
Is the big man from CC staying out of foul trouble?

I'm shotgun posting score updates from twitter...not gettinf a whole lot of details

Mustangfans

NeaBaller21

HorseFeathers

Good start for the 2a-3 to get their double sweep

redrider30

Scores are being posted on Twitter @CoachCude.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: redrider30 on February 24, 2016, 07:04:50 pm
Scores are being posted on Twitter @CoachCude.

And the AAA is retweeting them

Mustangfans

Looking like it could be another sweep for the 2a-3

Mr. Trill

Earle and MT will take the next games

Mr. Trill

chickasaw fan

NeaBaller, u better re-read my post. I've been saying Riverside Lady's all week long!!! I tried to get Redwolf to give me some action on the game. I look for them to take care of EPC on Friday. That won't blow it this time like last week in the district tourney.

MikelB

Quote from: chickasaw fan on February 24, 2016, 07:30:31 pm
NeaBaller, u better re-read my post. I've been saying Riverside Lady's all week long!!! I tried to get Redwolf to give me some action on the game. I look for them to take care of EPC on Friday. That won't blow it this time like last week in the district tourney.
What has changed? I mean EPC has beat them 3 times this year.

NeaBaller21

I do remember someone else saying it !! Sorry!

NeaBaller21

Quote from: MikelB on February 24, 2016, 07:53:18 pm
What has changed? I mean EPC has beat them 3 times this year.
If you've been to the games, you will know that all it took was for Riverside to miss a few big shots and that made the difference!!

bdubyab60

February 24, 2016, 08:05:37 pm #81 Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 08:15:23 pm by bdubyab60
Quote from: NeaBaller21 on February 24, 2016, 07:56:30 pm
If you've been to the games, you will know that all it took was for Riverside to miss a few big shots and that made the difference!!
EPC has beaten them 3 out of 4 times this year. And not like EPC didn't force them in to some bad shots. Also not like they were up 20 and blew the game in the last minute or something. Once EPC took the lead Riverside never got closer. If you were watching the game. Doesn't mean Riverside can't win but EPC is the better team right now.

First things first as they say though. EPC is playing Sloan tomorrow on their home floor and it should be a tight game I would imagine.

Mr. Trill

Ballfan1

NoPlace2

The only threats left for 2a2 is Tuckerman Girls & Walnut Ridge Boys - never know about Tuckerman Boys, they can play well but my quess is MT is the better team.

WCC should have had a 15 pt lead at half today - they missed a ton of shots in that first half - they beat CC in transition all night and then in there infinite wisdom held the ball for 3 1/2 minutes to start the 4th Q (score tied 40-40)  - nobody on the floor moved for that long - cost them the game in my opinion.

mtindian42

RedWolf275

Chickasaw, I am glad I didn't take your action! You must have heard that scouting report saying double digit win lol. Lady Rebels were very much the superior team in this game.
As for the CC v WCC boys game, I thought the WCC coach blew this one with that four minute stall starting the 4th. They didnt score much after that. WCC looked like
The better team most of the game but outcoached themselves.

mtindian42

leedog95

Boy it would be a shame for MT to lose in the first game of regionals but this sure looks possible. Trap game!!!!

BoxNOne

Good job by the Lady Rebels tonight! Salem was a team they should beat and was a team they beat soundly. After watching this game I think the other 2A-3 girls teams will win easily.

leedog95

Indian42 has Miles played any in this game?

bdubyab60

Quote from: leedog95 on February 24, 2016, 09:07:55 pm
Boy it would be a shame for MT to lose in the first game of regionals but this sure looks possible. Trap game!!!!
Letdown game after the big win. Hopefully they out it together in the second half

mtindian42

2nd half its showtime... Miles and griffin bout to explode...

Ballfan1

Mr. Trill

leedog95

Bdubb I've been feeling that way since they won that game against Earle. I guess we will find out in the 2nd half....

Mr. Trill

Tuckerman beat Cedar Ridge in November and went head up with WCC and WR eventually  losing. Beat Cross County by 5 last month.

mtindian42

Mr. Trill

BoxNOne

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 24, 2016, 08:05:37 pm
EPC has beaten them 3 out of 4 times this year. And not like EPC didn't force them in to some bad shots. Also not like they were up 20 and blew the game in the last minute or something. Once EPC took the lead Riverside never got closer. If you were watching the game. Doesn't mean Riverside can't win but EPC is the better team right now.

First things first as they say though. EPC is playing Sloan tomorrow on their home floor and it should be a tight game I would imagine.

Bdub, I heard up there tonight that two of Sloans top three scorers are injured. One was broken foot he is out. The other ankle injury.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas