• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL BULLDOG REPORT: Championship Saturday for the Nation

Started by NEark tigers, February 20, 2016, 09:10:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 05:28:29 pm
Excuses excuses excuse, Des Arc coaches were embarrassed at the biggest game in War Memorial, you did not deserve to be there, your coaching staff is terrible.

Hahaha,  jealous much? We beat everyone we had to to get there. I'm pretty sure Earle got throttled not only by j.c., but at least one more team that year.

Would you like me to draw you a map on how to get to war memorial?  Or have you been there to watch Des arc play?

How bout this, come to des arc and ride to pine bluff with me, then when we get there, you can explain to them how I'm racist and we will see how well that works out for ya.

mtindian42

Woe... What happen here? Oh yeah. MT 68 Earle 59 final. 😀

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 22, 2016, 05:30:48 pm
Hey Pit, I do have a good feeling that Earle will be bringing home a state title this year. But it's not going to be the boys to do it. Roe will be the talk of Earle for the next 3 years! Yeah, I jumped on her bandwagon at the beginning of the year when she made us (BIC Jr girls) look like an elementary team.

They will have to beat England to win it. Not sure how the brackets line up, but that would probably be a great title game.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 05:20:50 pm
You know that all star workhorse kid that got injured during the season in his senior year and everyone started calling him a lazy jackars... It happens...

YOU are the only racist on here.

Pit Bull

Hey Pit, I do have a good feeling that Earle will be bringing home a state title this year. But it's not going to be the boys to do it. Roe will be the talk of Earle for the next 3 years! Yeah, I jumped on her bandwagon at the beginning of the year when she made us (BIC Jr girls) look like an elementary team.

Mustang I totally agree, the girls haven't even reached their full potential yet... Of the 7 men's championship team that we have had, they were all uncheatable teams, it didn't matter if the refs were good or terrible, we were still going to beat you in those years, we were that good... Although this group of boys are very talented I can not say that they are resilient as required to win it all, but anything can happen so I'm rolling with them.... After this year we will have uncheatable boys basketball for at least a 3 year run...

Pit Bull

Mustangfans

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 22, 2016, 05:36:12 pm
They will have to beat England to win it. Not sure how the brackets line up, but that would probably be a great title game.
Pick, did you see her Sr high debut stats? Now keep in mind these stats didn't come by playing a slack 2a-5 team. It came from the toughest district in 2a against the #1 team in that district. Just sayin. Lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 05:40:39 pm
Shut up Eagle Dookie

Truth hurts doesn't it?

But on another note, your comeback game is lame.  You should take a break from posting and work on it or maybe you should just stay on the porch,  young pup.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 22, 2016, 05:45:14 pm
Pick, did you see her Sr high debut stats? Now keep in mind these stats didn't come by playing a slack 2a-5 team. It came from the toughest district in 2a against the #1 team in that district. Just sayin. Lol

Naw, I don't even know who you are talking about,  but I doubt anyone has played a tougher schedule in 2A than England girls, not to mention they are reigning state champs.

Ctucker

Why do you keep saying uncheatable. Everybody gets bad calls.Earle just got beat. and before you get all beside yourself about this post I have been picking y'all to win it this year.

bdubyab60

I dont know if they win it this year or not. She sure improved their chances. She should have had double digit assists the other night against Marmaduke. But Earles bigs arent to sure handed some times. But I do think they can make a run at it. Talk about depth though. They got 4 girls that are  5' 10" or taller on there that they can just rotate out to go with Roe.

mtindian42

England girls lost to duke last year didn't they? I thank you are thinking of there boys pick.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Ctucker on February 22, 2016, 05:48:35 pm
Why do you keep saying uncheatable. Everybody gets bad calls.Earle just got beat. and before you get all beside yourself about this post I have been picking y'all to win it this year.

Because in order to win state we have to be resilient to officiating... All of our teams that have been really good were just that...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 22, 2016, 05:51:39 pm
England girls lost to duke last year didn't they? I thank you are thinking of there boys pick.

Correct. My bad.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 22, 2016, 05:54:18 pm
It's all good.

Their girls were there just got beat by 'duke. Then this year England throttled duke at duke.

I was using my des arc logic, runner up, champion it's all close.  :D

mtindian42

Ain't nobody cheating Earle... And Earle didn't get cheated in the tree. Earle got beat   .

Mustangfans

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 22, 2016, 05:51:39 pm
Yeah, 2a-3 school brought it home. Pick will be able to see it in the glass case when he goes to watch the state tournament games.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 22, 2016, 05:57:46 pm
Yeah, 2a-3 school brought it home. Pick will be able to see it in the glass case when he goes to watch the state tournament games.

Lol, should be plenty of room, since duke won't be playing.  :D

Ctucker

So why don't you say all your championship teams was able to block out bad calls and play through it. Because saying uncheatable makes everybody think that you only believe when you lose you got cheated which is a excuse.

bdubyab60

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 22, 2016, 05:47:37 pm
Naw, I don't even know who you are talking about,  but I doubt anyone has played a tougher schedule in 2A than England girls, not to mention they are reigning state champs.
Pick shes the real deal. Best Girls player Ive seen. Marmaduke had 3 girsl trying to trap her and couldnt get the ball from her. She gets some consistent help gonna be tough to beat them. Im sure England is good and could probably even beat Earle but Id like to watch that game.

If you get the chance go check this girl out.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 22, 2016, 05:59:18 pm
Pick shes the real deal. Best Girls player Ive seen. Marmaduke had 3 girsl trying to trap her and couldnt get the ball from her. She gets some consistent help gonna be tough to beat them. Im sure England is good and could probably even beat Earle but Id like to watch that game.

If you get the chance go check this girl out.

Is she better than the girl from duke last year? Bopp maybe?

Mustangfans

Pick, I'm just giving you a hard time to lighten up the mood. My team (girls or boys) couldn't make it past CC or riverside. I've gotta ride someone's coat tails so why not ride Earle's. Lol

BigLion10

Let's not forget England was beating duke most of the game last year lol. I would love to see an England vs Earle matchup would show two really good freshman going at it. Ours has led our team in scoring the entire year so she is battle tested only time will tell though good luck to the dogs and lady dogs

Pit Bull

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 22, 2016, 05:45:48 pm
Truth hurts doesn't it?

But on another note, your comeback game is lame.  You should take a break from posting and work on it or maybe you should just stay on the porch,  young pup.

It doesn't hurt me dude, actually this has just been fun and exploratory in finding out how huge of a bigot you are that I never knew, like my father use to say " If you just shut up no one will know how wrong you are!" That's you Eagle! Here's what you're saying, you have better coaches so you got beat by 60 in the championship game by JC and we have bad undisciplined players and terrible coaches cause we lost to the same team by 2 TDs... Now I'm not the smartest man here on this tread by far, but I do know when you call someone undisciplined, underachievers and under coached or inadequate, your saying these things for a reason. This reason you've tried to deny for a very long time, it burns you up inside but it also makes you secure, dominate, with little walnuts. But regardless you know what's driving these comments when you look at our outcome in the same year against a mutual opponent and you looked at your embarrassing anihilation at War Memorial Staduim... Only one thing could make you say these things....

Mustangfans

February 22, 2016, 06:09:28 pm #125 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 06:13:01 pm by Mustangfans
Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 19, 2016, 08:36:05 pm
24 pts, 7 steal, 3 blocks, 8 rbs, 4 assists is what I have. again should have had double digit assists easily. That where I had her. Could be off a couple.
This was bdub's post game report when Earle beat Duke. Coming off the bench in her first game.

bdubyab60

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 22, 2016, 06:01:24 pm
Is she better than the girl from duke last year? Bopp maybe?
Duke fans gonna be mad but yes she is better. Go the total game. Athletic, quick, fast, handles, can shoot, pass, rebound and flat out defend. Will have your pocket picked in a flash. Bopp probably a better 3 point shooter. Shes only a freshman so she will keep improving. D1 player for sure.

I sadi the other day she was the best girls player Ive seen since Jordan Madden. shes not as tall as Madden but she handles the ball better. Shes gonna be killing folks up North for a few years. Best thing is she is not selfish, doesnt mind getting others involved in the game.

Mustangfans

February 22, 2016, 06:14:39 pm #127 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 06:17:50 pm by Mustangfans
Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 22, 2016, 06:11:51 pm
Duke fans gonna be mad but yes she is better. Go the total game. Athletic, quick, fast, handles, can shoot, pass, rebound and flat out defend. Will have your pocket picked in a flash. Bopp probably a better 3 point shooter. Shes only a freshman so she will keep improving. D1 player for sure.

I sadi the other day she was the best girls player Ive seen since Jordan Madden. shes not as tall as Madden but she handles the ball better. Shes gonna be killing folks up North for a few years. Best thing is she is not selfish, doesnt mind getting others involved in the game.
Your last sentence describes her very well!! I also agree with you that she's better than Bopp. Except for 3 point shooting. They play similar style basketball.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 22, 2016, 06:14:39 pm
Your last sentence describes her very well!!
Second year I've got to watch her. And each game she could score basically whenever she wants but pulls back and passes to a teammate. Its fun to watch players like that

bdubyab60

By the way. I dont think there is a clear cut favorite to win the title this year in boys or girls. Maybe some slight favorites but I think for the most part every team is beatable. Should make for some really good tournament games.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

February 22, 2016, 06:25:54 pm #130 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 06:31:55 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 06:09:01 pm
It doesn't hurt me dude, actually this has just been fun and exploratory in finding out how huge of a bigot you are that I never knew, like my father use to say " If you just shut up no one will know how wrong you are!" That's you Eagle! Here's what you're saying, you have better coaches so you got beat by 60 in the championship game by JC and we have bad undisciplined players and terrible coaches cause we lost to the same team by 2 TDs... Now I'm not the smartest man here on this tread by far, but I do know when you call someone undisciplined, underachievers and under coached or inadequate, your saying these things for a reason. This reason you've tried to deny for a very long time, it burns you up inside but it also makes you secure, dominate, with little walnuts. But regardless you know what's driving these comments when you look at our outcome in the same year against a mutual opponent and you looked at your embarrassing anihilation at War Memorial Staduim... Only one thing could make you say these things....

Look dude you are so stupid you can't even subtract correctly,  I gave you the score from the j.c.-Earle game in 2013 it was 48-20. That's 28, now I don't know how much t.d.'s and extra points are worth at earle, but every where else they are 7. So follow along here and I will work this out for you.

= 28

28รท7=4, that would be 4 t.d.sand some extra points  run along now that you have been taught something else today.

Mustangfans

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 22, 2016, 06:25:54 pm
Look dude you are so stupid you can't even subtract correctly,  I gave you the score from the j.c.-Earle game in 2013 it was 48-20. That's 28, now I don't know how much t.d.'s are worth at earle, but every where else they are 7. So follow along here and I will work this out for you.

= 28

28รท7=4, that would be 4 t.d.s run along now that you have been taught something else today.
Over here at BIC td's are worth 6 points.

mtindian42

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I saw bopp last year and madden in her day, and erica Smith from p-w too. I don't know if I will get to make it to Duke or not. Since I've been labeled a racist,  I may not be welcome.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

nightowl

I just been sitting back reading y'all posts . We the Nation is very glad that y'all respect us . As for as Mark Tree goes next we meet up you will get beat like a step child

Dogg

Earle simply lost a ball game because MT out played Earle. Its possible EPC will beat MT in the regionals. Why ? Because it's difficult to beat a rival 3 or 4 times in the same season.

mtindian42

You done fell off your tree branch and hit your head nightowl. We will beat you again!

Mustangfans

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on February 22, 2016, 06:35:28 pm
Earle simply lost a ball game because MT out played Earle. Its possible EPC will beat MT in the regionals. Why ? Because it's difficult to beat a rival 3 or 4 times in the same season.

Now this is a good post. See pit dog, dog pile dog bull, whatever you go by, you can learn another lesson tonight by comprehending his post.

Mustangfans

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 22, 2016, 06:30:14 pm
I saw bopp last year and madden in her day, and erica Smith from p-w too. I don't know if I will get to make it to Duke or not. Since I've been labeled a racist,  I may not be welcome.
Everyone is welcome to Duke as long as you have money to spend. Getting along with others is a MUST!! Odds are pretty good you'll have to share your personal space with complete strangers! Sardine can ring a bell?

Dogg

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 22, 2016, 02:58:04 pm
Oh the poor baby resorted to calling names. Real Internet gangsta we have here.

And no, most of you Earle posters were/are whining about/blaming the refs for a meaningless loss. Geez dude it's just district,  you still get to go to regionals. By the way, if des arc had half the athletes Earle had, we would win something every year, you are bunch of under achievers. With little to no discipline which is why yall get beat. And let me know when I say something that's not true. I will wait and just listen to the crickets as you try to find something.

And back a comment or two ago, YES your statement is wait a year or too, by saying "this year's team is not the one to worry about", typical under achiever comment.
what do you mean if you had half the athletes you would win something every year? Des Arc has athletes.  Earle never under achieves in BB and Coleman has taken Earle to the semi finals in football 2 years in a row and get upset by MC in the first round and their under achievers? This is the most consistent success Earle has had in its football history. coleman is building a program in football. As for BB i still believe Earle had a chance to take home title no. 8 in BB this year!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on February 22, 2016, 06:52:13 pm
what do you mean if you had half the athletes you would win something every year? Des Arc has athletes.  Earle never under achieves in BB and Coleman has taken Earle to the semi finals in football 2 years in a row and get upset by MC in the first round and their under achievers? This is the most consistent success Earle has had in its football history. coleman is building a program in football. As for BB i still believe Earle had a chance to take home title no. 8 in BB this year!

We did have some athletes this year. 2 signed with O.B.U. what we normally have are kids that just play hard and over achieve.  on a consistent basis, des arc might have 2 or 3 athletes on a team, not 10 or 12. We had some speed this year Covington  can fly.

As for Earle losing to m.c. I the first round,  yall beat yourself with turnovers and penalties.

Pit Bull

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 22, 2016, 06:25:54 pm
Look dude you are so stupid you can't even subtract correctly,  I gave you the score from the j.c.-Earle game in 2013 it was 48-20. That's 28, now I don't know how much t.d.'s and extra points are worth at earle, but every where else they are 7. So follow along here and I will work this out for you.

= 28

28รท7=4, that would be 4 t.d.sand some extra points  run along now that you have been taught something else today.

Yea but your coaches are better, right?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

February 22, 2016, 07:01:50 pm #144 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 07:03:35 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 07:01:22 pm
Yea but your coaches are better, right?

I would have to say yea, they are.

An example would be the fact that bigger schools keep coming and getting them.

Dogg

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 22, 2016, 09:58:30 am
If they are not good or great then how did they play you guys within 3 points at the pound? While I dont think they are great they are a solid team and play team ball.

Whats hurting Earle is #35 is no longer on the team. He was a difference maker. Also talked with Earle coach before the EPC game and he was worried about officials. You cant worry about officials before the game even starts. Cause then it doesnt matter if the call is right or wrong its wrong in your eyes before it even happens.

Murray wasnt the only one either. During the EPC game with Earle I had to move to the other end of the court. Overheard Duke coach giving an interview on the Earle/Duke girls game. It went something like this, no its not exact words.

You know this was a tough one but these officials. We battled but hese officials. The officials dictated the pace of the game. Blah, blah, officials, officals, officials and so on it went for about 5 minutes. No to mention what some of the fans said during the game. This from a game where in the first half Earle had more fouls than Duke and they still werent getting enough calls. Then in the second half the fouls were fairly even until the fouling to send folks to the line. The rest of the calls didnt seem lopsided to me either but I didnt count those.

Just for notes
In the pound earlier this year EPC was in a fairly tight ballgame with Earle fo rmost of the game. 14 or 15 straight fouls were called on EPC.

We also had another game we played where one player hit 23 freethows against us. Thats hit 23 freethrows against. While we only took 12.
#35 would make Earle the title favorite no doubt, but what's hurting Earle right not is selfishness! MT put a 5-8 guy on Earle 6-4 post that can jump out the gym and score around the basket and they never went to them. Guys open and they got in to 1on1 basketball. Selfishness is Earle's problem.
The full court press will be unleashed this week.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on February 22, 2016, 07:22:01 pm
#35 would make Earle the title favorite no doubt, but what's hurting Earle right not is selfishness! MT put a 5-8 guy on Earle 6-4 post that can jump out the gym and score around the basket and they never went to them. Guys open and they got in to 1on1 basketball. Selfishness is Earle's problem.
The full court press will be unleashed this week.

That type of play will kill a team.

Pit Bull

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 22, 2016, 07:01:50 pm
I would have to say yea, they are.

An example would be the fact that bigger schools keep coming and getting them.

That happens all the time. You're still wrong.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 22, 2016, 07:36:28 pm
That happens all the time. You're still wrong.

Des arc hasn't been knocked out of the playoffs by a team they should have mercy ruled. So I think I'm right.

Pit Bull

Am I missing something, you guys won a championship in December right, I missed it... Those great coaches led you to title town...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas