• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

295 Days of Earl Owning El Dorado...(Poll added)

Started by Earl is my Hero!!, September 11, 2010, 12:23:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want the relentless barrage by Earl to continue on the El Do bunch?

Yes, they still deserve it.
No, they are the victims here.
Don't give a rip one way or another.

zebradynasty

Scorp your not dense your actually dumb! In 2006 our record was 1-9 and 2007 3-7! So you didn't beat a good team obviously you did the same thing 16 other teams did.

All that is not the issue the issue is will Bryant less likely win a state championship or conference championship than PB. Go ahead a cry the 6A south is weak but so is the 7A central. I stand fully behind my original statement PB will again win a lot games and returned to being a respected program. Instead of you thinking your proving something to the brat pack you really should be out working on trying to get Bryant to raise their expectations 4th in the 7A Central < 6A South Champ!

Billyo62

Quote from: zebradynasty on September 23, 2010, 03:22:05 pm
Scorp your not dense your actually dumb! In 2006 our record was 1-9 and 2007 3-7! So you didn't beat a good team obviously you did the same thing 16 other teams did.

All that is not the issue the issue is will Bryant less likely win a state championship or conference championship than PB. Go ahead a cry the 6A south is weak but so is the 7A central. I stand fully behind my original statement PB will again win a lot games and returned to being a respected program. Instead of you thinking your proving something to the brat pack you really should be out working on trying to get Bryant to raise their expectations 4th in the 7A Central < 6A South Champ!

PB-stinks, Bryant-stinks, HB-stinks ( used to ), BHS-stinks....El-Dorado is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with... what's wrong with you guys... ;)

Scorp

Quote from: Billyo62 on September 23, 2010, 03:34:24 pm

PB-stinks, Bryant-stinks, HB-stinks ( used to ), BHS-stinks....El-Dorado is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with... what's wrong with you guys... ;)

Yeah   ... where is Earl anyway?

And stripedhorsedynasty   ... Bryant has won a couple of conference championships since PB has   .... and in a much stonger classification than that 2nd tier class that you guys can't even win a championship in any longer    ;D

Billyo62

Quote from: Scorp on September 23, 2010, 03:42:00 pm

The Earl is Out of town on business..

zebradynasty

Still worried about PB hey Scorp. Pine Bluff was 6A south Co-Champ 2008 and 6A State Runner-up 2009. Because I want to make sure you look as stupid as you sound lets recap:

-You have only 4 playoff victories in school history
-HarBer has only existed about 4 years and has almost 3 times the number of Playoff wins as Bryant. *Both schools are nearly the same size!
-You have no quality wins over 6A South opponents (Tex 2010) otherwise it's been team with losing records in a classification you describe as "2nd tier".
-You have not beaten any more 7A West teams than PB recently
-2010 you LOST to a 7A West opponent one which PB BEAT at home

As anyone can see you have little business comparing or talking down to PB! I will say one thing about the Bryant football program . Yall have a great baseball teams!

FearDEMZs

And stripedhorsedynasty   ... Bryant has won a couple of conference championships since PB has   .... and in a much stonger classification than that 2nd tier class that you guys can't even win a championship in any longer    ;D
ZD, don't get into a battle with Scorp. Bryant is the greatest. They managed to manhandle the Arkansas high piggies who are at the top of the 6A. An unstoppable force for sure ;D. The Whorenets are the bomb!!!!

Scorp

September 23, 2010, 04:43:35 pm #706 Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 04:57:58 pm by Scorp
QuotePine Bluff was 6A south Co-Champ 2008 and 6A State Runner-up 2009.

bwaahaahahahaha  ....    ;D   Did y'all get your runner-up rings too?    Did they say ..."We're #18 in the State"   ;D

Good Lord ZD .... and you were ragging on Trevster for talking about a scrimmage!!

zebradynasty

September 23, 2010, 05:03:53 pm #707 Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 05:06:51 pm by zebradynasty
Yes a scrimmage and it wasn't just me who thought that sounded pathetic!

That's right y'all are content to go to War Memorial and start fights with 6A teams! Pitiful! I guess that's as close as y'all will get to WM?  :-[ Been follwing PB football for a looong time NEVER have we cleared the bench!

thebigshot

Quote from: FearDEMZs on September 23, 2010, 04:41:31 pm

ZD, don't get into a battle with Scorp. Bryant is the greatest. They managed to manhandle the Arkansas high piggies who are at the top of the 6A. An unstoppable force for sure ;D. The Whorenets are the bomb!!!!

Northside didn't think Bryant was the greatest. What happen there?! How many state championships do Bryant have in football other than baseball, soccer, etc?

Earl is my Hero!!

September 23, 2010, 06:30:05 pm #709 Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 06:47:42 pm by Earl is my Hero!!
What do you think class? Another installment on SPEED??

Once again, we turn to the Guru of Goofiness, the one, the only Gatecrasher...

Day 287

Quote from: gatecrasher on May 22, 2010, 08:22:49 am
We're going to beat Har-Ber.

The entire state (especially those who think 7A West is God's gift to football up there) is going to find that we're 6A in classification only.
We're big, fast, strong, and deep.....we have 7A talent, speed, size and depth....

Ladies and Gentlemen, can I make the point any clearer? Indubitably, by September 10th, 2010 a delusional euphoria had swept through the El Dorado faithful like locust in a biblical plague.

Due to commitments outside of the classmroom, The Earl must cut today's lesson short, but please be sure to check back tomorrow as we begin our examination of the effects of "smack" on the El Doodian psyche.

BAM!!!

Earl wins again...

Earl is my Hero!!

thebigshot

Earl you have been ignored by me. I'm sick of reading your stupid post on here. Enjoy your job stocking lotion at wal-mart

ricepig

Don't worry, there will be plenty of people quoting Earl, so you will have ample opportunity to read it.

gatecrasher

ricepig, you of the Land Of No Titles...
You have no room to talk, as I have already alluded to....;D

Earl is Straight up G dog

Quote from: thebigshot on September 23, 2010, 07:59:19 pm
Earl you have been ignored by me. I'm sick of reading your stupid post on here. Enjoy your job stocking lotion at wal-mart

Yo dog dont be dissin my homes cuzin Earl.

u bess be reedin cuz he bez jeanus dog!

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on September 23, 2010, 06:30:05 pm
What do you think class? Another installment on SPEED??

Once again, we turn to the Guru of Goofiness, the one, the only Gatecrasher...

Day 287

Quote from: gatecrasher on May 22, 2010, 08:22:49 am
We're going to beat Har-Ber.

The entire state (especially those who think 7A West is God's gift to football up there) is going to find that we're 6A in classification only.
We're big, fast, strong, and deep.....we have 7A talent, speed, size and depth....

Ladies and Gentlemen, can I make the point any clearer? Indubitably, by September 10th, 2010 a delusional euphoria had swept through the El Dorado faithful like locust in a biblical plague.

Due to commitments outside of the classmroom, The Earl must cut today's lesson short, but please be sure to check back tomorrow as we begin our examination of the effects of "smack" on the El Doodian psyche.

BAM!!!

Earl wins again...

ricepig

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 23, 2010, 08:24:59 pm
ricepig, you of the Land Of No Titles...
You have no room to talk, as I have already alluded to....;D

First, for someone who is done with a thread and not going to respond anymore, you sure have trouble letting go. Secondly, no one has won as many state titles as Jonesboro across the range of all sports and listed activities of the AAA.  Also, until last season, Jonesboro has twice as many state championships in football as El Do had won in the past 50+ years. Just sayin.

trevster10

Quote from: zebradynasty on September 23, 2010, 05:03:53 pm

That's right y'all are content to go to War Memorial and start fights with 6A teams! Pitiful! I guess that's as close as y'all will get to WM?  :-[ Been follwing PB football for a looong time NEVER have we cleared the bench!

Well then I guess we are even. We didn't clear our bench either.

Know what the heck you are talking about before you open your mouth.

I wish we could PB every year, not in a scrimmage. I would enjoy whooping PB's rear, while it counts. Unless of course, they are one of those teams that "turns it on around playoff time"? Wait, who does PB play in the playffs?

This is not rocket science folks!

gatecrasher

I was merely responding to your involvement....not to the Earl's drivel....;)

If you notice I haven't responded to his daily postings. It may take until Christmas, but this thread will eventually die. Watch and see.

trevster10

Quote from: thebigshot on September 22, 2010, 11:31:59 pm

what does El Dorado and Harber has to do with Bryant losing to Northside?

I must had hit a nerve when I said PB beat northside and bryannt wasnt able to

Maybe if you weren't an incoherent imbecile, you would understand that I was contrasting you're inaccurate account of what happened when Fort Smith Northside played Pine Bluff, with what an actual "beat down" looks like.

gatecrasher

A defense that gives up half a hundred certainly qualifies as getting "beat up."

While the final 16 point margin isn't a beatdown just looking at it, one could also speculate that Northside could have scored a garbage touchdown or two to make the score respectable. If the score early in the 4th was 51-21, and NS tacks on two late scores, I would still say that PB beat the brakepads off of NS.

Again, just specultion. I wasn't there.

zebradynasty

Quote from: trevster10 on September 23, 2010, 09:09:24 pm
Quote from: zebradynasty on September 23, 2010, 05:03:53 pm

I wish we could PB every year, not in a scrimmage. I would enjoy whooping PB's rear, while it counts. Unless of course, they are one of those teams that "turns it on around playoff time"? Wait, who does PB play in the playffs?

How the heck you talk about playoffs when you have only played in 11 in school history? You've won 4 playoff games, 3 of which were won since.... 2003! Nobody is buying the Bryant the powerhouse program routine! The rest of argument is speculation you got beat at home by the same team we ran for nearly 500 yards on! Take your little preseason  scrimmage championship and put in the trophy case. Wait ya'll didn't go out and buy a trophy case did you? What is up with the Saline county schools. One builds a new field and then wont use it. The other buys trophy cases but no trophies! ???

Valleysports

Did ya'll say bigshot was a law inforcement officer?  :'(
I didn't see it, good thing, but a Morrilton Dumb * flashed his badge at a girls Volleyball Game, after having a confrontation and making an * of himself over an Official's call.  He thought he could overturn it!  ::)  It's no wonder America views Arkansas as one * Hill-Billy State. 

Billyo62

Quote from: thebigshot on September 23, 2010, 07:59:19 pm

LOL- You really have no idea...   8)

trevster10

Quote from: zebradynasty on September 23, 2010, 10:54:13 pm
Quote from: trevster10 on September 23, 2010, 09:09:24 pm

How the heck you talk about playoffs when you have only played in 11 in school history? You've won 4 playoff games, 3 of which were won since.... 2003! Nobody is buying the Bryant the powerhouse program routine! The rest of argument is speculation you got beat at home by the same team we ran for nearly 500 yards on! Take your little preseason  scrimmage championship and put in the trophy case. Wait ya'll didn't go out and buy a trophy case did you? What is up with the Saline county schools. One builds a new field and then wont use it. The other buys trophy cases but no trophies! ???

Deflecting the argument huh? I guess I should have expected that. Notice how not one time in this thread, did I say anything about Bryant being a powerhouse program. I'm not that dumb, I know the West has owned us. Look I have only been alive since 1994, so at the earliest, I am only going to be able to remember right around the 2003 season. I know, you were always and always will be the greatest. Believe me, you've shoved it down our throats enough. Oh btw, if you want to talk tradition, you should see baitshop.  ;D

Who would buy a scrimmage championship? The only reason I even brought that up was because we DOMINATED it. If it would have even been within 1-2 scores, I wouldn't have even brought it up. But, if that apparantly doesn't show how good your team is, then why do we even play scrimmage games?

Oh, and as for Benton? I can't be held responsible for them. No one really knows what's going on over there.  ;D

Valleysports

Earl is my Hero!!

September 24, 2010, 05:37:33 pm #726 Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 10:43:26 pm by Earl is my Hero!!
The Earl must apologize in advance for the brevity of today's lesson. I'm sure you will all understand, after all it is Game Night.

"Smack" can be a dangerous drug. Users can easily be caught in an extended state of euphoria that leads to hallucinations and other delusional behavior. Our fiends from El Dorado have developed one of the most severe adictions to smack that history has ever recorded.

I encourage each of you to join me in an intervention with our fiends. We will 12 step these boys to sanity if we all stick together.

Day 286
Quote from: gatecrasher on May 16, 2010, 10:00:16 am
There's a couple of teams in that "watered down" 6A that can put the smack down on any team in this state....

Sept 10 the Har-Ber Wildcats are going to find that out first hand.....;D

BAM!!!

Earl wins again...

xtremewildcat

^^^^^^^^Yes, he really is this lame. Bad thing is, he truly doesn't realize it. He is your 49 year old pot bellied, drunken, no vitamin "P" getting uncle. That is constantly telling his 18 year old, all American nephew, how to get chedda and cheese.

Scorp

;D    ^^^  This coming from a half-wit that hasn't come close to experiencing any real, non paid for, vitamin "P" for about 20 years!!!     Too funny!!

xtremewildcat

Quote from: Scorp on September 24, 2010, 10:17:07 pm
;D    ^^^  This coming from a half-wit that hasn't come close to experiencing any real, non paid for, vitamin "P" for about 20 years!!!     Too funny!!

3/4 wit, and that would be 6 years, you busta !!!

Scorp

Quote from: xtremewildcat on September 25, 2010, 06:28:46 am
Quote from: Scorp on September 24, 2010, 10:17:07 pm

3/4 wit, and that would be 6 years, you busta !!!

;D

Earl is my Hero!!

You know, many people have commented that this has gone on too long. Some of the complaints predictibly originate from El Dorado supporters, but some have come from impartial individuals.

To that latter group, I present to you the following. Please note the smack started months before the game actually took place. For example, this statement was posted 53 days before the game.

For the record, the game was played 15 days ago.

Day 285

Quote from: gatecrasher on July 18, 2010, 12:26:44 pm
Stay tuned. Only 53 days until the "7A West is God's Gift To Football" DRIVEL gets shoved down y'alls throat. ;D

BAM!!!

Earl wins again...

trevster10

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on September 25, 2010, 04:46:50 pm
You know, many people have commented that this has gone on too long. Some of the complaints predictibly originate from El Dorado supporters, but some have come from impartial individuals.

To that latter group, I present to you the following. Please note the smack started months before the game actually took place. For example, this statement was posted 53 days before the game.

For the record, the game was played 15 days ago.

Day 285

Quote from: gatecrasher on July 18, 2010, 12:26:44 pm
Stay tuned. Only 53 days until the "7A West is God's Gift To Football" DRIVEL gets shoved down y'alls throat. ;D

BAM!!!

Earl wins again...

Nice find. This entitles us to at least 38(?) days more of trash talk  ;D

Ty

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas