• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How do yall think Coach Henry at NHS is doin ??

Started by TheFortNHS, January 25, 2006, 04:34:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

not ray

Well he has had them in 2 straight semi-finals.  Sounds pretty good.

Baitshop

Great guy!!!......

Obviously, very good coach........

Like Jonesy says, been in the semis' the last two years..........thats more than my Rebels can say.........

rebelman11

That could almost be a stupid question, 1-9 then two straight semi-finals.

Coach X

Coach Henry is an outstanding coach. He has to deal with alot of issues that most places dont have to deal with. He seems to be a definite players coach while still maintaing a disciplined program. If anyone can get the Grizzlies back to the level they were in the 80's he can. Once upon a time the grizzlies could play with anyone in america especially at Mayo Thompson stadium. They seem to have the luck of the irish at home. Very tough but beautiful place to play. One of the most historic fields in the state

Rebel Fan 84

wideout88

Grea job by Coach Henry, just wish he would start getting griz alums on staff, that know and understand northside football. I see guys I graduated with on all these other coaching staffs.

TheFortNHS

maybe The alums arent the best people for the job.

hogfan30

Coach Henry was a good coach but it wasnt just him that lead the grizzlies to the semis two years straight....the assistant coaches like Coach Simpson, Coach Baty, Coach Sims, etc... contribute a lot to the program. Also the team is not just maintained by the coaches it is also maintained by the athletes. So not all the credit can go to Coach Henry but to everyone else involved.

wideout88

I'm just saying i see northside guys win state titals at other school and I want Northside winning them. I know for a fact these guys want to be at NHS

not ray

Other than the assistants the consistant factor every year is the HEAD COACH.  Each and every year they have to put different pieces of a puzzle together to try and get the same outcome they strive for each year.  Fact is at every institution the buck starts and ends with the head coach.

GrizzlyCarnes6

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas