• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

South standards

Started by JACKET_LE94, January 21, 2006, 10:00:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JACKET_LE94

Benton loses 35 seniors. . . . .Texarkanas Rb will be a junior and a force to reckon with. . . . . .Watson chapel made a strong showing in 2005. . . . .Sheridan needs a coach . . . . .no one knows anything bout hall & parkview . . . . .havent heard a thing about lake hamilton . . . . . and camden is gonna absolutely dominate the 4A(AAAA) . . . . . . . and last but not least,i know everyone has got tobe sick of counting the A's in the Classifications-         

xtremewildcat

El Dorado will be 7-3 easy. They have tons of starters returning. I just wish I would not have let my x-wife start my son out a year early 12 years ago because he could have been part of the team that's coming back. Coach Grey has a year under his belt and that in itself is worth 3 wins.

Eldog63

Man its going to take some getting used to these west memphis and marion fans sheesh.Talk about a messed up gene pool.But anyway I haven't looked at Eldo schedule but I would have to agree Xtreme with 7-3 or 8-2 depending on out of conference play.

xtremewildcat

Quote from: Eldog63 on January 23, 2006, 09:17:05 am
Man its going to take some getting used to these west memphis and marion fans sheesh.Talk about a messed up gene pool.But anyway I haven't looked at Eldo schedule but I would have to agree Xtreme with 7-3 or 8-2 depending on out of conference play.

Do  you really think those fans are as arrogant as the fans from the west. At least WM and Marion does not have a huge advantage over us. The west teams were huge underachievers if you look at the huge advantage they had over the teams they played against. It was like Tyson beating Jermain Taylor 4-3 in a best out of 7 and bragging about it. They even now have the nerve to insinuate we are cowards if we don't play them in the preconferance season.

BD Baby

I totally agree with you xtremewildcat!
The West have:
     a) at least twice and in some cases 3 times the students that the South & East have

b) better facilities and equipment
     c)  stronger tax & fan base for support

..... And they want to brag .....  heck they should fire the coaches if they ever lose to a team from South or East being from the superior and only important part of the state. (Heavy on the sarcasm)

HOGDOG

Dont put WM fans in the same group as Marion fans that is just wrong. WM does have some lets say less than smart people on here talking but for the most part they are okay. Marion on the other hand that is a messed up group of fans they got.

southconfchamps

benton is going to have about 30 seniors this year and will have a senior starting almost every position

xtremewildcat

Quote from: southconfchamps on February 02, 2006, 08:35:21 pm
benton is going to have about 30 seniors this year and will have a senior starting almost every position

Do you think you guys will have a good QB like the last guy?

southconfchamps

no right now i couldnt even tell you who will be starting at QB and i am on the team

xtremewildcat

Quote from: southconfchamps on February 03, 2006, 11:47:31 pm
no right now i couldnt even tell you who will be starting at QB and i am on the team

Thats good. I mean, uh, thats too bad, I hope you find someone.

southconfchamps

there are two guys goin for the spot a senior and a junior but i dont know who will get the startin spot

bigpanther74

yes benton will have around30 seniors but they have no experience what was so great about last season every starter for benton had some sort of experience.

southconfchamps

i agree with you but it is only because we havent been given a chance to play

BorderPatrol

Quote from: Eldog63 on January 23, 2006, 09:17:05 am

No kidding. At least the West posters were intelligent enough to spell correctly, making it easier to decipher the posts.

bp

Hoghead

Quote from: JACKET_DE44 on January 21, 2006, 10:00:03 pm
Benton loses 35 seniors. . . . .Texarkanas Rb will be a junior and a force to reckon with. . . . . .Watson chapel made a strong showing in 2005. . . . .Sheridan needs a coach . . . . .no one knows anything bout hall & parkview . . . . .havent heard a thing about lake hamilton . . . . . and camden is gonna absolutely dominate the 4A(AAAA) . . . . . . . and last but not least,i know everyone has got tobe sick of counting the A's in the Classifications-

Camden Fairview aint gonna run nothing in football down in 5A Southwest. This is the same Conference they couldn't win when they were in it years ago. Welcome Home CFHS the butt whippings are still here like you left them.

busterdouglas

Not much has been said about the Eldorado - Magnolia series starting back up.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas