• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What those Blue Devils?

Started by DaKing, December 28, 2005, 04:17:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DaKing

Who can stop #5, Lee Townsend, no one.

DaKing

Da King back in da building busting all da heads, ya kno.

5AEastfan22

RD™

OLDBEAR

Hopefully this really is Lee Townsend, and if so I promise you that everyone is glad to hear from you.  You have been prayed for many times by many people around the state over the last few months.

DaKing

DaKing

bulldogs1159

DaKing

If number 5 was at the game, we would have won the game cause G-Unit dont play.

bulldogs1159

Quote from: DaKing on January 15, 2006, 08:50:28 pm
If number 5 was at the game, we would have won the game cause G-Unit dont play.
Yes if you would have played it would have been a real shot in the............... eh nvm.

DaKing

Springdale is always hating because they won by 24. It is alright because number 5 wasnt in the game getting ready to get a pick by Mitch, which is nothing wrong but throwing to number 1, Damion Williams.  Get ya defense right if you want to win by next year.

OurLadyOfSorrow

Daking are you a senior this year?

ThaWMHardhitter

He is a senior and he is tha business

gameoflife

PATRIOTPLAYER54

THEY DID  I  AM PRETTY SURE THAT ISN'T LEE TALKING .HE IS MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THAT.BUT THEN AGAIN HE DOES GO TO WEST MEMPHIS. BUT THAT ISN'T HIM

HOGDOG

Since test scores are always broken down by race lets look at it. WM whites out score Marion whites. WM blacks out score marion blacks so just as in sports and athletics WM wins. So your he does go to WM comment doesnt sound so intelligent now. This group of seniors at WM will owning- running companies that will be employing many Marion graduates in the future so be nice to them you may need a job some day.

ThaWMHardhitter

OurLadyOfSorrow

who is going to be the qb for Wm next year?

OurLadyOfSorrow

All right, I guess WM is going quarterbackless next year..

BD Baby

We have no frontrunners for the job. It could be 1 of 4 people or a move in from a surrounding town. Your guess is as good as ours!?

JvilleDevils

DaKing

OurLadyOfSorrow

Heck, why dont they just kick everyone else off the team, and you can play every position...
You can be the WM football team.

gameoflife

WM just needs someon to turn around and hand the ball off.

JacksonvilleGolfa

Quote from: DaKing on December 28, 2005, 04:17:29 pm
Who can stop #5, Lee Townsend, no one.

SPRINGDALE AND LR CENTRAL CAN....................

DaKing

Little Rock almost got took to the house on an interception. Get YA WEIGHT  UP PIMP.

DaKing

I hate people who hate WM, yall some suckers.

JacksonvilleGolfa

Mr_Deb

Quote from: DaKing on January 29, 2006, 09:19:46 pm
I hate people who hate WM, yall some suckers.

l.t. dude your crazy lol

OurLadyOfSorrow

Do you guys not ever think that.. MAYBE just maybe part of the reason nobody likes yall is because all yall do is run your mouth about other teams..

gameoflife

Do beat a lot of those schools.

ThaWMHardhitter

We run our mouth about them and then beat them.  If im not mistaking we did beat Jacksonville.  West Memphis blew them out.  We have the right to talk about these things because we bag it up.  " DA KING IS BACK"

OurLadyOfSorrow

Its rude. And annoying. I could care less that yall beat Jacksonville.
Yall still got your butts whooped by Springdale, just like everyone else.
How many years have yall been to the championship and LOST?
If you are going to be a smartass to me, I can be just as much of one, if not more.

Mr_Deb

Quote from: OurLadyOfSorrow on January 30, 2006, 05:01:22 pm
Its rude. And annoying. I could care less that yall beat Jacksonville.
Yall still got your butts whooped by Springdale, just like everyone else.
How many years have yall been to the championship and LOST?
If you are going to be a smartass to me, I can be just as much of one, if not more.

saddle up yee haw whow there nelly! the barns on fire! cows need'a milkin! chickens need'a pluckin! take kare nah jacksonville!     

gameoflife

What are you trying to say?  We lost, well we got there.  Where were you?

DaKing

Da Blue Devils was in the STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS, yall lost g

bulldogs1159

Quote from: ThaWMHardhitter on January 30, 2006, 02:03:53 pm
We run our mouth about them and then beat them. If im not mistaking we did beat Jacksonville. West Memphis blew them out. We have the right to talk about these things because we bag it up. " DA KING IS BACK"
34 points. Chew on that number for a while. Untill the QB got hurt Jax played us just as good if not better than "dem blue devils". 21 points in under a min. Wow.

JacksonvilleGolfa

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on January 31, 2006, 10:42:58 pm
Quote from: ThaWMHardhitter on January 30, 2006, 02:03:53 pm
We run our mouth about them and then beat them. If im not mistaking we did beat Jacksonville. West Memphis blew them out. We have the right to talk about these things because we bag it up. " DA KING IS BACK"
34 points. Chew on that number for a while. Untill the QB got hurt Jax played us just as good if not better than "dem blue devils". 21 points in under a min. Wow.

haha! ya'll got that 3 year runner up contract

bulldogs1159

Someone needs to let WM know that second place is just first loser.

Mr_Deb

someone needs to let springdale know that they would s-u-c-k without damien mitch

OurLadyOfSorrow

Whats the point of going if you are just going to lose?

JacksonvilleGolfa

Quote from: devil_kid on February 01, 2006, 09:22:16 am
someone needs to let springdale know that they would s-u-c-k without damien mitch

wow your good to bad they had Damian and Mitch and ya'll got shut downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

gameoflife

Quote from: devil_kid on February 01, 2006, 09:22:16 am

I like devils but this is an ignorant post.  Name a team that is not sucking without their good players. 

powerlifter90

You guys are smokin too much of your own stuff.  SD's SECOND team would have beat WM

OurLadyOfSorrow

Quote from: BUGEATERS on February 01, 2006, 12:17:10 pm
You guys are smokin too much of your own stuff. SD's SECOND team would have beat WM

haha

bulldogs1159

You guys are smokin too much of your own stuff. SD's SECOND team would have beat WM
A good man you are.

Mr_Deb

sorry non-smoker,  haha yeah well you would of thought guz would of put
them in to find out but hey im not mad at him maybe he can get arkansas to finally win some games

ThaWMHardhitter

thats a lie at least we made it unlike jacksonville

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas