• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkadelphia @ Nashville

Started by polksalet, September 19, 2014, 10:09:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

polksalet

mossflyer

And so it begins...should be a good one.

cuckoobird

Let me be the first to say ......... Nashville, wait for it , wait, Will lose

redeye819

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 20, 2014, 12:17:21 am
Easy there cuck...

Bigbossman

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 20, 2014, 12:17:21 am
No trolling,  a legitimate conversation.....tell me what your using to base this prediction on?

cuckoobird

Bigbossman

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 20, 2014, 12:43:24 am
Gut feeling
Cuckoo.......you know better than that,  your gonna burn a pick on your glion with a gut feeling! Dont take my word for it ask others,  when you hear Nashville is legit thats not somebody blowin wind up your skirt.

GET ON THE SCRAPPER TRAIN

redeye819

Quote from: Bigbossman on September 20, 2014, 12:53:49 am
Quote from: cuckoobird on September 20, 2014, 12:43:24 am
Gut feeling
Cuckoo.......you know better than that,  your gonna burn a pick on your glion with a gut feeling! Dont take my word for it ask others,  when you hear Nashville is legit thats not somebody blowin wind up your skirt.

GET ON THE SCRAPPER TRAIN
I don't believe he does.

Scrappcheerdad

Our defense will be the game changer. If our offense plays half as good as they did in the opener we win by 3 scores. When you lose a star QB and a star RB as the badgers did last year you just don't get talent like the next year. The scrappers keep winning maybe next year arkadelphia. Probably not

FBfan79

Has Nashville faced a good defense yet?

cuckoobird

Bulldog92

Hope you Scrappers aren't betting your season on your win over WC. High powered offense that put up 22, OK!!

redeye819

Quote from: Bulldog92 on September 20, 2014, 08:52:22 am
Hope you Scrappers aren't betting your season on your win over WC. High powered offense that put up 22, OK!!
We're not betting, but I feel like this will be a 34-14 victory for the Scrappers.
WC will be the fastest, most athletic team we will face.

hawgfan15

Every team has a bad night at some point. The difference for us is that we have a defense that can win a game for us. I am not worried about our offense one bit. That is for the rest of 4A to do.

Thinking WC is some blow over team is ignorant. Their 0-3 start isn't a fair representation of the team that they really are. Hard to find shame in losing to Batesville, Pine Bluff, and Nashville. This was the fastest team we will see all regular season. A great non conference game that prepared us for what is to come

hawgfan15

arklasports57

Quote from: Scrappcheerdad on September 20, 2014, 07:18:10 am
Our defense will be the game changer. If our offense plays half as good as they did in the opener we win by 3 scores. When you lose a star QB and a star RB as the badgers did last year you just don't get talent like the next year. The scrappers keep winning maybe next year arkadelphia. Probably not

Losing Howell and Oliver hurt no doubt.  But, I said it last year that they could not win championship games alone. What we have going this year is more size, depth, options and lots of passion driven by an outstanding coach. But that's just my opinion. Looking forward to another exciting game in Nashville next Friday.

hawgfan15

One thing is for sure, this will be a great game and a crazy atmosphere. Both teams will be highly motivated and understand the importance of this game.

Bigbossman

Quote from: FBfan79 on September 20, 2014, 07:36:50 am
They've seen as much defense as anybody they could possibly face this year will or can bring to them. Pay no attention to the blind haters.

FOLKS LOVE TO HATE THE SCRAPPERS

mr.b@sc

Watson Chapel is not a good team at all this year, i was expecting nashville to mercy rule them...

hawgfan15

September 20, 2014, 10:53:44 am #19 Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 10:56:36 am by hawgfan15
Quote from: mr.b@sc on September 20, 2014, 10:52:15 am
Watson Chapel is not a good team at all this year, i was expecting nashville to mercy rule them...

Can't say that until you see them play. Don't believe everything you hear

Playing Batesville, Pine Bluff, and Nashville would make most teams look "bad"

Bigbossman

Thats not a true statement at all. Watson chapel, has a great Rb they are much better than they are getting credit for. But that will show for itself as the season progress.

TIGER101

Quote from: FBfan79 on September 20, 2014, 07:36:50 am

They never do until the playoffs when the have to play a 1-4a team..... ;D.

TIGER101

Lionheart88

Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 20, 2014, 10:53:44 am

Can't say that until you see them play. Don't believe everything you hear

Playing Batesville, Pine Bluff, and Nashville would make most teams look "bad"
It was a scrimmage game, but Star City did see them play (and played against them) a few weeks ago.  After a fashion.

cuckoobird

You hated them so much last year you didnt post. Now youre on top of the world after beating 3 very bad teams. Bandwagoner

Bigbossman

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 20, 2014, 11:32:40 am
You hated them so much last year you didnt post. Now youre on top of the world after beating 3 very bad teams. Bandwagoner
Who are you talking to?

Arkansasfootballfan

Quote from: Bigbossman on September 20, 2014, 11:49:57 am
Quote from: cuckoobird on September 20, 2014, 11:32:40 am
Who are you talking to?

I agree with cuckoo.  You were posting straight negative comments about Nashville last year.  Now you are all about them again. 

cuckoobird

polksalet

If you hate Nashville you hate America.

cuckoobird

Bossman isnt a patriot ? Go figure

Bulldog92

Hawg I wish y'all well in conference play. Glad y'all got prepared.

Bigbossman

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 20, 2014, 12:18:46 pm
You
Lol by that definition 2/3rds of every poster on here is a bandwagoner.i would think fair weather fan would be a better definition. In fact I would think a bandwagoner would be more like a person from one town jumping on the coat tails of another towns team. Like a person from gillett jumping on the stuttgart bandwagon. Now you will make the arguement that even when your team isnt winning you stick around on a highschool football board and keep posting lolololo you truly are an idiot, I screwed up and gave you more credit than I shoukd have.

Bigbossman

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 20, 2014, 01:58:46 pm
Bossman isnt a patriot ? Go figure
Infact bossman spent his entire day yesterday in the VA getting things looked at from his days of being a patriot, ill kindly ask ya to watch your mouth.

hawgfan15

Quote from: Bulldog92 on September 20, 2014, 02:00:08 pm
Hawg I wish y'all well in conference play. Glad y'all got prepared.

Sarcasm?  We got a chance to see three different defensive schemes and ended non conference play against a stout defense. 3-0 and healthy is exactly where we wanted to be going into conference play.

cuckoobird

Surely even someone slow as you could see the facetiousness in that post. I gave you too much credit too

scrapdawg

It's going to depends on who want it more. If our offense is on point i'm going for the home team......if not........the defense is going to have to be win the game like they did against WC.

CounterPunch

Interesting game. I thought Nashville was world beaters until barely squeezing by a bad Watson Chapel team. I never thought Arkadelphia would be having such good success so far. This will determine the leader in this conference.

arklasports57

Quote from: scrapdawg on September 20, 2014, 07:37:27 pm
It's going to depends on who want it more. If our offense is on point i'm going for the home team......if not........the defense is going to have to be win the game like they did against WC.

I think both teams want it and understand the importance of this game.  I just think this will be the first match up of the season that will reveal the strengths and weaknesses that have so far have not been truly tested.  I honestly think it could go either way but a three-peat sure would taste nice  ;D  I'll be there early to get the best seat possible.  BTW, best restaurant in town?

phdefense

Quick! Hook those boys up to the who-want-it-more-ometer A.S.A.P.

hawgfan15

Quote from: arklasports57 on September 20, 2014, 08:04:46 pm

I think both teams want it and understand the importance of this game.  I just think this will be the first match up of the season that will reveal the strengths and weaknesses that have so far have not been truly tested.  I honestly think it could go either way but a three-peat sure would taste nice  ;D  I'll be there early to get the best seat possible.  BTW, best restaurant in town?

If you like Mexican food, Poblanos. Just want a burger, Starz.

Bigbossman

Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 20, 2014, 08:47:17 pm

fishermans cove.

redeye819

Quote from: Bigbossman on September 20, 2014, 09:12:24 pm

fishermans cove.
If cuckoobird is coming to watch we got a feed mill south of town.

arklasports57

Quote from: Bigbossman on September 20, 2014, 09:12:24 pm

fishermans cove.

thanks, all sound pretty good.  Go 4A-7     Go Miss St!!!  lol  ;D

cuckoobird

Sorry , i wont be gracing you with my appearance. Got better things to do

DWayAlumn2002

Nashville by 7. Big game from Pettway.

polksalet

arklasports57

Nah....we won't beat you that bad ;D

intruder

Okay, let's do an over and under. I will set total points at, let's see....... 30-1/2.  Only replies need to be over or under.  Winner gets an attaboy

scrapdawg

I predict a one touchdown win on either side if they both have a good game.

Hoghead

Nashville 35 Arkadelphia 21. Nashville has the last 2 to the Badgers. It's Scrapper time !

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas