• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

football vs Cold and Flu season

Started by CatchTheGreyhound!, September 19, 2014, 08:40:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CatchTheGreyhound!

September 19, 2014, 08:40:32 pm Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 09:43:15 pm by CatchTheGreyhound!
Its that time of the year again here in newport; If you're local be sure to get your flu shot at our friendly nieghborhood pharmacy.  I'm sure it is having a major effect on the out come of this game , I hear a lot of coughing and throat clearing from the greyhounds tonight. Hope we all get better soon, winning is great but the main thing is staying healthy.

CatchTheGreyhound!

Go Greyhounds!  2nd half will be better!

CatchTheGreyhound!

I'm not feeling to well myself, got to drink plenty of fluids and get some rest...so ff may not hear from me for a while. Sorry fellas!

hawgfan15

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on September 19, 2014, 09:41:45 pm
I'm not feeling to well myself, got to drink plenty of fluids and get some rest...so ff may not hear from me for a while. Sorry fellas!

Go figure lol

SUGARTOWN

Sounds like you've got the Sylvan Hills beatdown sickness.

OLDSCHOOL82

And, catchthegreyhoundtick is gone as fast as he arrived.

mossflyer

mr.b@sc

bye..lol

Jack1990

Gone quick as a hiccup.

gobey

Oh no, sounds like a bad case of the "cut and runs".  Whats even worse, is that there's nothing that they can do to cure that. And with it being tied to genetics, chances are, your kids will probably succumb to this hideous ailment as well.  Prayers for you and yours.

P.S.  On the bright side, at least everyone else will feel better.

cuckoobird

cuckoobird

Btw gobey, when did you transfer to chapel?

gobey

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 20, 2014, 12:33:13 am
Btw gobey, when did you transfer to chapel?

Your question makes no sense, but I'll bite, splain yoself.

cuckoobird

Werent you a dway fan a couple years ago. Now i see you posting on the WC threads

gobey

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 20, 2014, 12:52:42 am
Werent you a dway fan a couple years ago. Now i see you posting on the WC threads

I post on Nashville threads(rarely), not sure who you may be thinking of.

cuckoobird

mr.b@sc

55 post in three days and then he starts a thread to set up a sudden illness...come on hound don't be a puppy get back on here and eat your crow like a grown dog...

CatchTheGreyhound!

September 21, 2014, 04:05:25 pm #17 Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 04:10:45 pm by CatchTheGreyhound!
Quote from: mr.b@sc on September 20, 2014, 10:46:28 am
55 post in three days and then he starts a thread to set up a sudden illness...come on hound don't be a puppy get back on here and eat your crow like a grown dog...
Im still not feel too well! However, Mr.b@SC, I will man up and eat a couple bites of that good ol'fashion StarCity crow dumpling if Warren havent ate it all! I hear yall really know how to season it just right too, so lets hear it...
(BTW for anyone reading this, Watch out for "that other dog breed" from 8-4A...they seem to have thier daddy's old blue Ford clicking on all cylinders this year....and never count the hounds out: trust me, they are drinking plenty of Orange Juice and will be ready Friday!!! 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas