• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best/Worst Posters from your town

Started by LJ06, September 18, 2014, 10:44:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Legend

September 19, 2014, 02:36:08 pm #100 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 02:38:05 pm by Legend
I have to be up there for the worst from the land of the HILLBILLIES. I was well hated back in the day. Dont get on here as much anymore since I became a father and husband. edgehog is up there with x14113 for the best.

DogsWin7

My favorite was GLion in the 4A miss him dearly.     EVERYONE offers their own unique qualities to FF.   It's what makes FF so fun.    It's also sad when some chose to no longer post. 

It's always great to have more posters join FF.  I know many just read...but they should consider making an acct!:)

Basketball13

I'm one of the only from Subiaco; I don't really know what that says about me.

AirWarren

Quote from: Legend on September 19, 2014, 02:36:08 pm
I have to be up there for the worst from the land of the HILLBILLIES. I was well hated back in the day. Dont get on here as much anymore since I became a father and husband. edgehog is up there with x14113 for the best.

Dude. You're like a ghost these days!

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Basketball13 on September 19, 2014, 02:45:54 pm
I'm one of the only from Subiaco; I don't really know what that says about me.
you win the best and the worst title from subiaco..lol

phdefense

Quote from: Legend on September 19, 2014, 02:36:08 pm
Sorry you are not even close to h82lose and congratulations.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on September 19, 2014, 02:21:09 pm
Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2014, 02:02:49 pm
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on September 19, 2014, 02:01:04 pm
Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2014, 01:53:07 pm
Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on September 19, 2014, 01:24:11 pm
Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2014, 01:07:09 pm
greyhound making a move coming down the stretch trying to catch the speed duel of cuckoo and guv for the worst trophy.
Whoever  started this tread may not only be the worse poster in their town, but the worse in the state. I guess I need to remind you boys that FF is not a forum for blogger critics... but  a board where ALL those who wish to express their liberal thoughts and opinions in support of their division,  conference,  team, or favorite staff or players can do so. Anything outside of that is bad posting....So you my friend are the undisputed winner of that honor/dishonor!
no one is sauing you can't post your liberal thoughts on here.  we're just saying you suck at it.

You can't say that.
can't say what?
you know....
liberal?

cuckoobird

H82lose was very nice in person. Along with all the ozark posters

mr.b@sc

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 19, 2014, 03:11:45 pm
H82lose was very nice in person. Along with all the ozark posters
it takes one to know one...lol

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: LJ06 on September 19, 2014, 01:47:48 pm
greyhound making a move coming down the stretch trying to catch the speed duel of cuckoo and guv for the worst trophy.
Whoever  started this tread may not only be the worse poster in their town, but the worse in the state. I guess I need to remind you boys that FF is not a forum for blogger critics... but  a board where ALL those who wish to express their liberal thoughts and opinions in support of their division,  conference,  team, or favorite staff or players can do so. Anything outside of that is bad posting....So you my friend are the undisputed winner of that honor/dishonor!

Posters like you are why threads like this get started in the first place
and fans like you are the reason why your team go home feeling like losers every night! because you're too busy criticizing  others and starting pathetic treaded like this

Jimbo Morphis

September 19, 2014, 03:27:59 pm #110 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 03:33:57 pm by Oldman
Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on September 19, 2014, 03:26:00 pm

and fans like you are the reason why your team go home feeling like losers every night! because you're too busy criticizing  others and starting pathetic treaded like this
good job. this has potential to be headed to the hall of fame for pathetic treadeds like these.

bullseye

Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2014, 03:27:59 pm

good job. this has potential to be headed to the hall of fame for pathetic treads like these.
This is getting there!!

CatchTheGreyhound!

DogsWin7

Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2014, 03:04:34 pm
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on September 19, 2014, 02:21:09 pm
Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2014, 02:02:49 pm
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on September 19, 2014, 02:01:04 pm
Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2014, 01:53:07 pm
no one is sauing you can't post your liberal thoughts on here.  we're just saying you suck at it.

You can't say that.
can't say what?
you know....
liberal?
close enough! Lol! 

DogsWin7

Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2014, 03:27:59 pm

good job. this has potential to be headed to the hall of fame for pathetic treadeds like these.
is this a shoe thread?   

cuckoobird

AW's a liberal!!!!!! Lmbo just kidding. Politics board is where he and i get along

CatchTheGreyhound!

hey fellas, get use to "Catchthegreyhound" because the more we win the more Im going to post, getting under your skin like a southern Arkansas deer tic...and this year we may just go undefeated..lol!!

FootBallar21

I'm probably the worst from Mena,   though definitely not a homer

OLDSCHOOL82

Hey catch the grey hound tick... So your saying you will only post if you win?  Bandwagon maybe?  Or only a supporter if they are good?

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on September 19, 2014, 04:25:50 pm
Hey catch the grey hound tick... So your saying you will only post if you win?  Bandwagon maybe?  Or only a supporter if they are good?
Oldschool...lets have a moment of truth, no one wants to see thier team lose! Just ask the warren fans and they will tell you the same or StarCity who haven't won consecutive conference titles since the gold rush..we all want to be winners; and tonight that's what we will continue to be. I got a free ticket for anyone who wants to "catchthegrayhound" to newport and see some real ground and pound action! !

LJ06

Don't even have to fish nowadays.  They just magically show up in the ice chest when you walk outside your house to head out to the lake.

phdefense

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on September 19, 2014, 04:14:26 pm
hey fellas, get use to "Catchthegreyhound" because the more we win the more Im going to post, getting under your skin like a southern Arkansas deer tic...and this year we may just go undefeated..lol!!
Spoken like a bonafide fair weather fan.

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: phdefense on September 19, 2014, 05:04:28 pm
Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on September 19, 2014, 04:14:26 pm
Spoken like a bonafide fair weather fan.
I recall the ricebird stadium being pretty empty before your 2012 extravaganza!! More room on the home side then ever recorded in history

cuckoobird

CatchTheGreyhound!

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 19, 2014, 05:35:56 pm
Too bad yall lost
Yes we did, but as of right now we are "undefeated".  How about your chickens..opps, I' mean your ricebirds??

cuckoobird

CatchTheGreyhound!

Hope so...ill be cheering for ya! But right now I'm about to watch the hounds go to work?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on September 19, 2014, 06:43:05 pm
Hope so...ill be cheering for ya! But right now I'm about to watch the hounds go to work?
It would appear the Hounds showed up late for work...

cuckoobird

LJ06

So does this mean he's not going to post till they win again?

DogsWin7

Does this mean we have to "tread" lightly?? 

pgfan2016

Prairie Grove

It would have been Josh Louin as the worst but he's gone now.  You guys crucified him. 

*I will have to put TIGER101 in that spot now.

*I AM THE BEST IN TOWN!  SORRY TIGER, HAHAHA

cuckoobird

mr.b@sc

the greyhounds got caught..probably will not hear much out of catchthegreyhound now..lol

Superjack45

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on September 19, 2014, 06:43:05 pm
hounds must have gotten laid off tonight or went back to Baskerville. KMSL!

cuckoobird

LJ06

I tried to tell him Newport wasn't going to dismantle Sylvan Hills.  It just so happened to be the other way around lol.

cuckoobird

I hoped they would have won but oh well. Missed that pick in the glion

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 19, 2014, 11:33:49 pm
I hoped they would have won but oh well. Missed that pick in the glion

I didn't think they would win, but darn sure didn't expect that.

Superjack45

cuckoobird

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 19, 2014, 11:38:29 pm
Naw we are cutting it now.

Time to fish grain elevators on Mississippi river!!!

cuckoobird

Theyve been wearing em out at pendleton. I dont catfish though

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 19, 2014, 11:45:45 pm
Theyve been wearing em out at pendleton. I dont catfish though

I usually wear em out at Lake Ferguson, MS.

cuckoobird

Guess i'll wait on my fish fry invite. Hint hint. Lol

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 19, 2014, 11:48:06 pm

Gonna be a long wait.  Haven't been in months! lol

TIGER101

Quote from: pgfan2016 on September 19, 2014, 11:14:23 pm
Prairie Grove

It would have been Josh Louin as the worst but he's gone now.  You guys crucified him. 

*I will have to put TIGER101 in that spot now.

*I AM THE BEST IN TOWN!  SORRY TIGER, HAHAHA

I don't know what you're smoking but I want some of it.

cuckoobird

Poor josh. That boy has a lot of quit in him

Jacketman65

Quote from: LJ06 on September 20, 2014, 12:01:17 am
Quote from: cuckoobird on September 19, 2014, 11:48:06 pm

Gonna be a long wait.  Haven't been in months! lol
Got plenty of walleye out of GF lake, but Cuck your not invited! ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas