• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best/Worst Posters from your town

Started by LJ06, September 18, 2014, 10:44:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ06

This thread should be quite interesting!

CounterPunch

There should be a minimum post number before they can be nominated for being worst or best.

owl84

September 18, 2014, 10:48:15 pm #2 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 06:16:29 am by owl84
Oldman is the best from McGehee.

CounterPunch

mr.b@sc

cp has top be the most hated from sc...lol

AirWarren

mr.b@sc

AirWarren

LJ06

No I think the Jackhead alias gets the worst for Warren especially since we all know the true identity. Comedic value is off the charts. Informative value is garbage.

LJ06

Best for Warren is between ole flappy and Romeo

LJ06

Scrambler was the worst for SC. Bullseye is the leader nowadays although CP is to some lol

mr.b@sc

Quote from: LJ06 on September 18, 2014, 10:54:01 pm
lj is right up there too..

mr.b@sc

Quote from: LJ06 on September 18, 2014, 10:55:02 pm
Scrambler was the worst for SC. Bullseye is the leader nowadays although CP is to some lol
lol

mr.b@sc

CounterPunch

CounterPunch

All praise to Scrambler. That guy is in the Fearless Hall of Fame. May he rest in peace. Many people had sleepless nights because of the anger he caused people.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 18, 2014, 11:00:40 pm
All praise to Scrambler. That guy is in the Fearless Hall of Fame. May he rest in peace. Many people had sleepless nights because of the anger he caused people.
he was a thug if i may say so ..lol

CounterPunch

Quote from: mr.b@sc on September 18, 2014, 11:02:10 pm
he was a thug if i may say so ..lol
All the real thugs are either dead or in jail

mr.b@sc

ole cowboyblue stirred up a few stinks in his day..i wonder what happened to him...

Bigbossman

Bigbossman

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 18, 2014, 10:46:08 pm
There should be a minimum post number before they can be nominated for being worst or best.
Im not sure that should be a determining factor, and ive got my reasons for saying that ......................... BB  ;D

GO SCRAPPERS

polksalet

LJ06

Cowboy was very disliked but he dang sure brought some laughs! Y'all SC folks need to get all forces assembled before week 5. That is unless the new grand poopa has taken a few for the cult.

LJ06

Far as you Nashville guys go y'all got a ways to go before any of you can catch up to Super Scrapper

Bigbossman

Quote from: LJ06 on September 19, 2014, 06:47:44 am
Far as you Nashville guys go y'all got a ways to go before any of you can catch up to Super Scrapper
So if SS is nashvilles best who is our worst  ;)

LJ06

Quote from: Bigbossman on September 19, 2014, 07:38:45 am
Quote from: LJ06 on September 19, 2014, 06:47:44 am
So if SS is nashvilles best who is our worst  ;)

bahahahaha your funny

Jimbo Morphis

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on September 18, 2014, 10:53:16 pm
No I think the Jackhead alias gets the worst for Warren especially since we all know the true identity. Comedic value is off the charts. Informative value is garbage.

Dang haha

AirWarren

You must be forgetting jackdback27.

AirWarren

WPWells

I post on the 4A board often enough to nominate Painted Fan as the best poster from Charleston

DogsWin7

DogsWin7

And where the heck are you gonna place all the misfits?   

mr.b@sc

Quote from: LJ06 on September 19, 2014, 06:46:35 am
Cowboy was very disliked but he dang sure brought some laughs! Y'all SC folks need to get all forces assembled before week 5. That is unless the new grand poopa has taken a few for the cult.
bullseye is catching up with old cowboyblue...

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: mr.b@sc on September 19, 2014, 08:52:35 am
it's almost like they're the same person.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2014, 08:54:43 am
it's almost like they're the same person.
almost...lol

arklasports57

I'm just confused on how to define these.   Aren't the worst ones the best ones???  lol   that is if best means most entertaining.

WPWells

Actually I nominate myself for best poster on FF

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 19, 2014, 09:02:38 am
Actually I nominate myself for best poster on FF
that's kinda sad. you want me to nominate you?

DogsWin7

bullseye

lol!

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

I am very humbled to be mentioned but you, Romeo and even AirWarren have carried the torch for the Jacks much better than I.  There was a time I contributed greatly, but I'm more of a reader these days.  Y'all have done such a great job of covering Warren and really taken it to another level.

I do miss the days when I felt much more plugged in than I do now.  All these years in Louisiana have done that to me I guess.  Ready to be back in God's Country again this evening though, now if only the Jacks can get that big win for my return home!

--Kyle

WPWells

Jimbo Morphis

Jack1990

Quote from: AirWarren on September 19, 2014, 08:24:34 am

You must be forgetting jackdback27.
There's a blast from the past...good old JDB27! 

LJ06

If you have to nominate yourself because nobody else nominated you then you probably suck. Work on it. You can do better!

WPWells

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas