• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

West Fork vs Prairie Grove

Started by the green moose, September 16, 2014, 11:10:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

the green moose

The Moose is surprised this game hasnt got any hype on here, West Fork looking 10 times better than last year and Prairie Grove supposedly looking down. West Fork is 2-0 so far and last time they started off 2-0 they beat Prairie Grove in 2009. Will West Forks passing attack be to much for Prairie Groves secondary? Will Bobby Catts have his way with West Forks Defense? Thoughts? Opinions? Score Predictions?

IPROFB

I'm going way out on a limb and saying WF wins by 4 points.  ;D

That should give some fodder for the PG Tigers.

Lionfan

Just to add to the fodder it's amazing haven't heard anything from any pg fan road gets a little bumpy and all have jumped out of the truck? Will they have to play 1 or 2 qtrs thus week or a whole game just wondering.

zarns

PG was off last week... could be the reason

doober3

PG in a landslide.  I don't like either team.  WF looks better than last year because there was nowhere to go but up...and they didn't go up very far.

TIGER101

Quote from: Lionfan on September 17, 2014, 09:47:52 am
Just to add to the fodder it's amazing haven't heard anything from any pg fan road gets a little bumpy and all have jumped out of the truck? Will they have to play 1 or 2 qtrs thus week or a whole game just wondering.

Been gone all week for work.  Haven't had time to do much checking in.

To answer your question though, after looking at the schedule and seeing WF and Gravette 2 out of the next 3 games there won't be any need for truck jumping...  ;D ;D. Those two always help clean the fodder from ones system......... ;)

zarns

Lionfan

If you think it's going to be a cake walk in a few weeks I can promise your wrong yeah we got it handed to us against Pottsville they are a good team they layed it on the 5a state champs from last year (and I know they are down from a year ago) but we answered back with a beat down on a very explosive team that everyone had us pick to lose so don't think that everyone is gonna just lay down and not play because pg is coming to town

TIGER101

Relaxxxxxxx little cub.  Check back to some of my picks and u will see I am one who has Gravette to finish high in the conference.   

Lionfan

I'm relaxed it's the fact that from your stand point no one takes football seriously but pg in some of your old post I know you've said positive things but some times its like your the only team in 4a that has ever accomplished anything

I was at the Farmington/Gravette scrimmage.   I'm not saying that both teams are terrible,  but neither looked very good.  PG should win Friday but this game is usually very close no matter who the favorite is.  Gravette left me wondering what's wrong with your football team.  They looked like an old Lincoln team from the past. 
PG will keep winning until some of these teams in this conference start taking football serious again.   Other than the 10th grade class, which could be ok before they're done, PG is solid all the way down to the 9th grade class."

We've done well in the past many seasons we've had two down yrs but still made the playoffs yeah we where one and done but don't think footballs not taken serious in Gravette  and prior to that made some deep runs in playoffs

TIGER101

You sound more obsessed with PG than all the posters.  Creepy!!!
Lol..lol..lol

Lionfan

September 18, 2014, 07:44:52 pm #11 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 07:50:39 pm by Lionfan
No when you post some thing about our program that is derogatory I'm going to defend them to the end

TIGER101

Looks like this was post #3 when your derogatory post came out????  Plus if I remember correctly it was some of the PG posters who were saying that teams would not just "lay down" as you call it.  Wait!!  Why am I having this conversation with you????

Lionfan

Just referring to a post that was made about only having to play 1 or 2 qrts and waltzing into conference play

Lionfan

My post wasn't about the team or program it was to the posters that didn't have much to say after the loss

Cajun Hog

Hey Lionfan why are are you poking the Tiger? The main posters (From PG) were on here after the 1st game and you must have missed it.

Until you beat them just tip your cap and move on. They have 2 undefeated season in a row.

Lionfan

Quote from: Cajun Hog on September 18, 2014, 09:52:08 pm

Hey Lionfan why are are you poking the Tiger? The main posters (From PG) were on here after the 1st game and you must have missed it.

Until you beat them just tip your cap and move on. They have 2 undefeated season in a row.
Cajun you've missed the point

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Lionfan on September 18, 2014, 10:08:52 pm
Quote from: Cajun Hog on September 18, 2014, 09:52:08 pm

Cajun you've missed the point

I have admitted that I'm slow by picking PR as a sleeper this year (Tiger101 for U).  What is your point? Cause PG poster came on after the Farmignton game to discuss they didn't hide.
Help me out here?

Tigerdad

Moose-- I think this is a close game.
PG coming off of a bye on week 2 after a loss, WF 2/0, I think this only adds to make this one close.

the green moose

Quote from: Tigerdad on September 18, 2014, 10:54:41 pm
PG coming off of a bye on week 2 after a loss, WF 2/0, I think this only adds to make this one close.
Thank you!!! Were back on topic again!

TIGER101

Quote from: the green moose on September 18, 2014, 11:23:46 pm
Quote from: Tigerdad on September 18, 2014, 10:54:41 pm
Thank you!!! Were back on topic again!

Wats up Moose...   long time no read....   I've been hearing that WF has done some improving.   I have a question, do you  think they will stay in this spread type offense?  Watching the jr game last night they really struggled even getting a snap at times and not sure if some of these smaller towns have the amount of players to run that offense.   

whippersnapper

Will be at this game tonight. Hopefully my alma mater can pull out the win. Go WF Tigers

TIGER101

Quote from: whippersnapper on September 19, 2014, 03:20:03 pm
Will be at this game tonight. Hopefully my alma mater can pull out the win. Go WF Tigers

It was a little rough going for WF tonight whippersnapper.  PG early on looked like a team who was trying to get a bad taste out of their mouth.   How does WF look to fair in their conference?

whippersnapper

They play mountain view at home next week which looks to be for the conference. WF is small this year. I predicted they would go 9-2 win conf and lose after a bye round in the playoffs. The 1 non conference loss to you guys. They have a good junior class but the truth is all the other 3a conferences are better with better teams. Also how is Bobby Catt?

TIGER101

Quote from: whippersnapper on September 19, 2014, 09:52:01 pm
They play mountain view at home next week which looks to be for the conference. WF is small this year. I predicted they would go 9-2 win conf and lose after a bye round in the playoffs. The 1 non conference loss to you guys. They have a good junior class but the truth is all the other 3a conferences are better with better teams. Also how is Bobby Catt?

He was walking around after the game.  I think his ankle was stepped on when being tackled.

Cajun Hog

I think the Tigers R back!!!  Tiger101 who U got next week?

TIGER101

We have Huntsy. 
I think this was a good game just to get back on track.  WF has improved from last year a little bit, but this was never in question from the beginning.   I thought WF might be able to move the ball a little more, but knew they had no chance of stopping PG.  Even though my good friend Lionfan don't agree and takes things to serious,  but we have a great deal of respect for Gravette coming up in a couple weeks and looking forward to that one.

I see Farmtown took care of business tonight.  Might be that you guys are a little better than some thought and that loss to the Cardinals might not of been as bad as some might think......

DerekOxford

Quote from: TIGER101 on September 19, 2014, 10:48:20 pm
We have Huntsy. 
I think this was a good game just to get back on track.  WF has improved from last year a little bit, but this was never in question from the beginning.   I thought WF might be able to move the ball a little more, but knew they had no chance of stopping PG.  Even though my good friend Lionfan don't agree and takes things to serious,  but we have a great deal of respect for Gravette coming up in a couple weeks and looking forward to that one.

I see Farmtown took care of business tonight.  Might be that you guys are a little better than some thought and that loss to the Cardinals might not of been as bad as some might think......

Knew Cardinals had a shot with VB, but mercy rule?

TIGER101

September 19, 2014, 10:55:11 pm #28 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 10:56:52 pm by TIGER101
I have a friend from there said they are pretty down in talent.  How many people in Van Buren these days?

Cajun Hog

Quote from: TIGER101 on September 19, 2014, 10:55:11 pm
I have a friend from there said they are pretty down in talent.  How many people in Van Buren these days?

I was shocked at the talent difference... Farmington was better at every position.

Back to PG they beat Huntsville  by 35.

TIGER101

I hope you're right because I won't be there and I would like to catch another couple of games across the state on the webcast

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas