• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardanelle @ Clarksville

Started by big slop, September 15, 2014, 07:01:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

big slop

September 15, 2014, 07:01:46 am Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 07:26:23 am by big slop
Not a lot out of the Panther nation, just thought I would try to get them out of the woodwork. What is happening in Johnson county? What's going on with the players? I know Cranor has a great gameplan every week on offense (defense leaves something to be desired) so what's the deal with the players rolling their own on and off the field? Any thoughts?

1964 Hogs

Rome wasn't built in a day Slop.  Give the young Lad some time to get the players and coaching staff ironed out and he'll have the program turned around.  If you'll remember; this program hasn't been top notch by any means before the young Lads area, gonna take a little time.   

Gray lizard

Dardanelle needs to be ready.  They are a 5a team and have plenty of tallent.  Just one slip up could put them on a roll.

big slop

Wasn't criticizing at all Hog. Just wanted to know what's going on. I like Cranor and I think he is a good coach. I just think right now he is going through a phase where he is finding out who REALLY wants to play ball at clarksville and that sucks for him. bad decisions and bad attitudes aren't good to have on your team for a first year head coach. I still think the d-coordinator hire was a bit rushed and I still question it, but he that's my opinion and it only matters to me.

Doveman

Of course it only matters to you Slop, because you're a selfish individual.  And '64 Hog who you calling young Lad???  Crannor is a grown man on his 2nd Football program

big slop

What a moron. If it's selfish to say that my opinion is in fact mine (mostly because I spake it and have ownership of my collective thoughts) then yes, I am selfish. What qualities do you possess that insure that you are a mouth breathing idiot?

Doveman

Quote from: big slop on September 15, 2014, 10:04:26 am
What a moron. If it's selfish to say that my opinion is in fact mine (mostly because I spake it and have ownership of my collective thoughts) then yes, I am selfish. What qualities do you possess that insure that you are a mouth breathing idiot?

Most because you SPAKE it, huh??  Did you mean "SPANK" it?

Need I say more?

1964 Hogs

Quote from: Doveman on September 15, 2014, 10:21:56 am

Need I say more?

Slop, and you're calling people Moron's?  Come'on man....

big slop

Spake is the simple past tense of speak. You two guys must have been the absolute example when it came to being a burnout loser that didn't pay attention in school.

big slop

And no 1964 hogs, Rome wasn't built in a day. But I bet the Romans laid some sort of a foundation in 3 1/2 months. Do YOU see a foundation? I see sand.

The Coach

September 15, 2014, 09:00:22 pm #10 Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 09:02:16 pm by The Coach

Need I say more?

Hey what ever happened in that Dardanelle vs Booneville game? HaHa!!!

1964 Hogs

Quote from: The Coach on September 15, 2014, 09:00:22 pm

Need I say more?

Dardanelle won just like I predicted Coach?? What's your point??

1964 Hogs

Slop how do you know so much about Clarksville?

And a foundation is where Crannor is starting from.  That's part of the reasons he is having to get rid of players and get kids to buy into what his football program is about.  He's still dealing with players from the last systems mentality and lack of toughness. Crannor will get the program on track.  He's just now getting rid of the last of the old rubble and getting ready to start forming that foundation.  Patience Sir, Rome is just around the corner

The Coach

Quote from: 1964 Hogs on September 15, 2014, 10:22:12 pm

Need I say more?

Dardanelle won just like I predicted Coach?? What's your point??

Wasn't directed at you. I also said they would win and Doveman knowing nothing about either team had an idiotic uninformed  comment like always. But, now he seems to be struggling as he put it in another post.

Doveman

Coach, I did miss the Booneville/Dardanelle game.  I admit I was wrong about that score.  However, I do know about both teams, unlike you I'm sure.  I'm just a fan of High School football.  This week I'll be at Nashville watching the PumkinHeads beat up on Watson Chapel. 

And let me guess you got every game correct and didn't miss any because you're so all knowing?  Oh wait, you're know where near the top on the Wendell Pick'ems or the Fearless pick'ems.  Good luck Coach

adaptedtigerfan

This game is already 14-0 and its only Tuesday.

Doveman

Before Friday it will be Mercy Rule before half....  Poor Clarksville

adaptedtigerfan

passionate_fan

That's right, Rome wasn't built in a day and it took us many years to fall to this point. We are so low we have to reach up to tie our shoes here. I have to be careful what I say so I don't get in trouble again for bashing.. When you rebuild a program that needs a complete overhaul you start from the ground up. Every piece of the puzzle is replaced and not just a couple. The new coach is very young and enthusiastic and I do like that about him. This is his third year coaching and first year as a Head Coach. The talent pool is a little down here so that would be even harder for a proven winning coach let alone a 26 year old First year Head coach. Well I say the talents down but it really seems to be more of a mentality. That mentality will take years to fix along with Fundementals and team spirit. Do I think we are headed in the right direction? I can't tell much difference in this year and last except they were more talented last year. Looks like the same team so I can answer like this I think without being in trouble. Well......... I think Clone........another 0-10 season???  >:(  Another 15 years like the last???? .....I hired....   Dardanelle will rest their starters the entire second half.       ...... My Clone....  Coach B new AD

apache_nation

Dardanelle by as many as they want.  Big Slop will then be considered to have supernatural powers by Doveman bc he "spake it."  Just be careful Slop and stay away from the "Danger Zone" if you go to the game.  I hear it's crazy there. 

Dardanelle 56
Clarksville 14

Big Slop for President 2016   ;D

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Gray lizard on September 15, 2014, 09:21:21 am
Dardanelle needs to be ready.  They are a 5a team and have plenty of tallent.  Just one slip up could put them on a roll.

You're giving Clarksville too much credit.  Outside of a pretty good running back, they don't have much.  Especially when trying to run the type of offense they are trying to run.  It seems there just aren't many athletes in Clarksville anymore, or they are there but don't play football.

RTF

"seems there just aren't many athletes in Clarksville anymore"

Or not getting "persuaded" anymore.....

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: RTF on September 17, 2014, 03:50:56 pm
  "seems there just aren't many athletes in Clarksville anymore"

Or not getting "persuaded" anymore.....

Basketball forum is here:

http://www.fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/index.php?board=42.0

The Coach

September 17, 2014, 09:47:38 pm #23 Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 09:50:41 pm by The Coach
Quote from: Doveman on September 16, 2014, 09:17:34 am
Coach, I did miss the Booneville/Dardanelle game.  I admit I was wrong about that score.  However, I do know about both teams, unlike you I'm sure.  I'm just a fan of High School football.  This week I'll be at Nashville watching the PumkinHeads beat up on Watson Chapel. 

And let me guess you got every game correct and didn't miss any because you're so all knowing?  Oh wait, you're know where near the top on the Wendell Pick'ems or the Fearless pick'ems.  Good luck Coach

All I know for a fact is you were wrong about Dardanelle and Booneville and everything else that was discussed in the thread last week. As far as knowing about those 2 teams I'm sure you know as much as you read on this message board. I don't care if you go to every game played that doesn't mean you know what you're looking at.

Doveman

Quote from: The Coach on September 17, 2014, 09:47:38 pm

All I know for a fact is you were wrong about Dardanelle and Booneville and everything else that was discussed in the thread last week. As far as knowing about those 2 teams I'm sure you know as much as you read on this message board. I don't care if you go to every game played that doesn't mean you know what you're looking at.

I too am a former "Coach"  and not just a PeeWee Coach, like I'm sure you are.  Good luck coaching up that 4th grade jv peewee team up this weekend. 

I'm going with Dardanelle by as many as they want.  Good luck to all teams tonight and Friday night.

apache_nation

Former Atkins Jr high coach doesn't really count Doveman.

RTF

mastiff

Seen both of these teams play. Have family that works over there. Gonna have to go with Dardanelle by 4 td's.

GO WILDCATS!!!!!

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: RTF on September 18, 2014, 10:55:22 am
"Basketball forum is here:

http://www.fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/index.php?board";

Interesting statement.....

Well, that's obviously what you were talking about.  I was just pointing you in the right direction.

mastiff

Need I say more?

ummm.......Dardy won 28-0

The Coach

Quote from: Doveman on September 18, 2014, 09:07:39 am
Quote from: The Coach on September 17, 2014, 09:47:38 pm

I too am a former "Coach"  and not just a PeeWee Coach, like I'm sure you are.  Good luck coaching up that 4th grade jv peewee team up this weekend. 

I'd put my 4th grade JV team against any team you coached without hesitation after reading the crap you post on here.

The Coach

Quote from: mastiff on September 18, 2014, 11:58:36 am

Need I say more?

ummm.......Dardy won 28-0

Are you sure?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas