• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dollarway@ Camden Fairview

Started by NoRetreat, September 13, 2014, 12:01:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NoRetreat

LJ06

Quote from: NoRetreat on September 13, 2014, 12:01:49 pm
How good is Camden this year?

Pretty salty. Will contend for a 5A title.

Romeo

It'll be very interesting to see how this game turns out.

LJ06

I'm picking Dolllarway in the upset

CounterPunch

NoRetreat

NoRetreat

Quote from: NoRetreat on September 13, 2014, 05:21:33 pm
Quote from: CounterPunch on September 13, 2014, 02:19:21 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on September 13, 2014, 02:07:29 pm
won't happen
what makes u think it won't happen
if Hamburg can play with them I'm sure Dollarway will have a shot

CounterPunch

Quote from: NoRetreat on September 13, 2014, 05:23:09 pm
won't happen
correction, hamburg played with them for 1 half

NoRetreat

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 13, 2014, 05:28:09 pm
Quote from: NoRetreat on September 13, 2014, 05:23:09 pm
won't happen
correction, hamburg played with them for 1 half
My point exactly. ..Dway is no Hamburg and will give then everything they have to give until the last whistle blows

Soirem

Hoping for a win but will be satisfied with a close game throughout.

Intelligentsia

True_Fan9

Wouldn't be surprised if Dway pulls it out. Hamburg had 2 possessions inside the 5 in third quarter that didn't result in points and also played without several starters including the quarterback.

cuckoobird

Im considering going with LJ on the pick. Im not sure how big an upset it will be though

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: True_Fan9 on September 14, 2014, 08:50:04 pm
Wouldn't be surprised if Dway pulls it out. Hamburg had 2 possessions inside the 5 in third quarter that didn't result in points and also played without several starters including the quarterback.
Why?

CounterPunch

True_Fan9

The starting QB has a cracked bone in hand. If it was the playoffs, he would have played. No reason to push it this early. long way to go

NoRetreat

I would pick Dway if they were healthy but they have 3 starters out with injuries on defense and 2 on offensive line. THEY WILL GIVE CAMDEN ALL THE CAN HANDLE

cardinalgalore

Call me crazy but I feel dway is gonna win . I think they're gonna take this game more serious than Camden. I think the score will be something like 30-21 Dway

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: cardinalgalore on September 15, 2014, 12:17:48 pm
Call me crazy but I feel dway is gonna win . I think they're gonna take this game more serious than Camden. I think the score will be something like 30-21 Dway
Well since you're a Dollarway fan I'd call you crazy if you DIDN'T think they were going to win. Most on here think their team is going to win every game....then make excuses when they lose.

wing

I can assure you that the CF Cardinals are not taking DW as a just show up and win game. Too much tradition and talent at DW. This will be a good game.

Bulldog92

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 15, 2014, 12:53:00 pm
Well since you're a Dollarway fan I'd call you crazy if you DIDN'T think they were going to win. Most on here think their team is going to win every game....then make excuses when they lose.
+1.  Hahaha!!

zebrafan

Quote from: NoRetreat on September 15, 2014, 10:48:33 am
I would pick Dway if they were healthy but they have 3 starters out with injuries on defense and 2 on offensive line. THEY WILL GIVE CAMDEN ALL THE CAN HANDLE
Who is out on the OL?

Lionheart88

It oughta be a pretty good game, but the outcome shouldn't be in doubt.  Camden will win this one.

wildboy44

Quote from: Lionheart88 on September 15, 2014, 02:02:58 pm
It oughta be a pretty good game, but the outcome shouldn't be in doubt.  Camden will win this one.
This should be a good game. Camden Fairview is getting better every week. We still have things to work on, but the train is rolling. I know one thing....Hamburg is gone give everyone they play a heck of a game. They have athletes everywhere. I look to see them playing late in the year.

NoRetreat

Quote from: zebrafan on September 15, 2014, 01:47:32 pm
Who is out on the OL?
The center who didint play last week and right guard who went down with what appeared to be a serious knee injury plus he went both ways on  the defensive side..zig loss for us going into conference

NoRetreat

I love this match up it should be a great game either way..Unlike other conference opponents who schedule cup cake teams on their non conference schedule
(Star City) and then their fans brag about their stats against Lake Village

zebrafan

September 15, 2014, 05:19:36 pm #26 Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 05:28:14 pm by zebrafan
Quote from: NoRetreat on September 15, 2014, 04:46:02 pm
Quote from: zebrafan on September 15, 2014, 01:47:32 pm
Who is out on the OL?
The center who didint play last week and right guard who went down with what appeared to be a serious knee injury plus he went both ways on  the defensive side..zig loss for us going into conference
Dang, that is a big blow, any news on the length of his injury? You know who took over those two spots? Thanks for the info

cardinalgalore

I'm actually a Camden fan...

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: cardinalgalore on September 15, 2014, 06:29:08 pm
I'm actually a Camden fan...
Oh I see, trying to get your team fired up by saying you don't think they're taking this game seriously...smart move.

CounterPunch

Quote from: NoRetreat on September 15, 2014, 04:49:31 pm
I love this match up it should be a great game either way..Unlike other conference opponents who schedule cup cake teams on their non conference schedule
(Star City) and then their fans brag about their stats against Lake Village
stop making up garbage

phdefense

SUGARTOWN

Lionheart88

SUGARTOWN

SECFOOTBALLFAN

Close game. DWay fights early. CF pulls away in 4th qtr to win

CF wins 5A South with little to no competition like many many years in the recent history.

Lionheart88

Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on September 15, 2014, 09:41:40 pm
Close game. DWay fights early. CF pulls away in 4th qtr to win

CF wins 5A South with little to no competition like many many years in the recent history.
Many?  Try "one".

SECFOOTBALLFAN

Wow lion. The FF faithful are on em tonight. I was referencing CF winning their conference easily many times in recent history. Be it the 5A South, 5A southwest, whatever. My point is they have had much success in the past 8 years easily trouncing through their conference.

Y'all are like Monday Heros at ball practice. Your one chance to correct somebody in life and say. "Oh no you're wrong!!! Hope won last year!"

It's not like white hall has had a say in any of it. Y'all ever beat CF? NO. And you won't this year

Lionheart88

Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on September 15, 2014, 10:04:03 pm
Wow lion. The FF faithful are on em tonight. I was referencing CF winning their conference easily many times in recent history. Be it the 5A South, 5A southwest, whatever. My point is they have had much success in the past 8 years easily trouncing through their conference.

Y'all are like Monday Heros at ball practice. Your one chance to correct somebody in life and say. "Oh no you're wrong!!! Hope won last year!"

It's not like white hall has had a say in any of it. Y'all ever beat CF? NO. And you won't this year
Not in football, anyway.  Different story in some other sports.  Anyway, I make no bones about being a bit pedantic, but the fact remains that CF has only won the 5A South once.

wing

Quote from: Lionheart88 on September 15, 2014, 10:08:30 pm
Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on September 15, 2014, 10:04:03 pm

Not in football, anyway.  Different story in some other sports.  Anyway, I make no bones about being a bit pedantic, but the fact remains that CF has only won the 5A South once.

Whatever conference you want to call it, the fact is CF has lost one conference game in the last 4 years and like only 3 or 4 in the last 8 years.

NoRetreat

Dollarway played toe to toe with Camden and had a chance to at least tie the game up with 56 seconds left on the 6 yard line with a fumble...We also had 5 starters out

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas