• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watson Chapel @ Nashville

Started by polksalet, September 13, 2014, 12:30:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

~WPS~

Quote from: LJ06 on September 19, 2014, 11:06:20 pm
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 19, 2014, 11:05:30 pm
Arkadelphia will be good team. I think by the time they get to Malvern they'll win. I don't think they can score enough on our defense to win.

It's possible, but still think neither touches Nashville.
I hope you're right. We've got to keep improving.

cuckoobird

Your first 3 opponents are 0-9. You aint played anyone yet

polksalet

They're 0-9 because they all played Nashville.

cuckoobird

I didnt realize yall were 9-0. My bad

CounterPunch

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on September 19, 2014, 10:38:09 pm
Chapel is about the most athletic team I've ever seen. This is a good hard fought win for us. Won't see speed and strength like that again this year.
chapel is pathetic. Save it for the birds.

Bigbossman

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 19, 2014, 11:19:43 pm
Your first 3 opponents are 0-9. You aint played anyone yet
Arkadelphia has played stuttgart, sheriden, and hot springs. So I mean who have they played thats any kind of a challange?

GO SCRAPPERS

cuckoobird

HawgBall06

Quote from: polksalet on September 19, 2014, 09:27:52 pm
Randy Moss 1999 couldn't  be good in the BERT offense.

Ignorance is bountiful

scoobysnack

Almos went back up north to watch Harrison. Glad I didnt!!!! WC is FAST!!! But the Scrappers didn't play great and still contained the speed and beat a pretty good 5A team. Hard fought game on both sides. Nashville has many weapons and I thought the young qb played well tonight for the most part in a low scoring grinding game. Big wr/fs is the real deal for sure. I have left a lot of games before feeling like i haven't gotten my money's worth. This was no such occasion

intruder

Heard a report that WC had less than 150 yards total offense on the night. Way to go Scrapper Defense

Bigbossman

cuckoobird

My bad. Hope did squeeze out a victory against ashdown but lost to 3a prescott this week. Sorry 1-8

polksalet

Bigbossman

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 19, 2014, 11:32:52 pm
They arent 0-9
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight they're 2-7 huge huge difference. I see your point, wonderful insight. So your prob right, scrappers will get beat next week, because arkadelphia has played a much much stronger schedule thus far.......I figure that stuttgart game is what really did it for them  ::)

cuckoobird

Bigbossman

hawgfan15

Chapel is a much better team than expected. Have to remember their two other losses were to Batesville and Pine Bluff. They will be a tough team to beat in the 5A south.

Nashville is fine... The defense was amazing once again. The offense just had a bad night. WC deserves a lot of that credit. They have a very fast and physical defense. They were able to stack the box and still cover WR's. We were challenged tonight and still found a way to win. You can expect the Scrappers to be at the top of their game with Arkie coming to town.

kjjackson

Hope / Prescott:

"Prescott had 502 yards rushing and 258 yards passing for 760 total."

Bet they're glad they start playing 5A teams now.

cuckoobird

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas