• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 3 Top Ten Voting Link

Started by LJ06, September 13, 2014, 12:21:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

apache_alum_90

mr.b@sc

Quote from: LJ06 on September 14, 2014, 02:30:25 pm
Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on September 14, 2014, 02:26:43 pm
Camden Fairveiw will win that game against Dollarway. Telling you what I know. Dollarway doesn't have the coaching nor talent to beat them. That's solely the truth. Arkie will win. Nashville will have a battle but I think they will pull it out. Newport will win. Warren will edge out the win.

Put the kool aid down and step away man
When did bobo move to warren?

hogfan10

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on September 14, 2014, 02:23:50 pm
Once again guys who think Warren shouldn't be #1. THATS YOUR OPINION!!! MY OPINION HAS BEEN MADE. It doesn't matter if they didn't win the title last year. The team that won it left the conference. So the next best team in line should be #1 until they lose in conference play. It doesn't matter how bad they played. Peyton Manning has had bad games plenty of times and he's considered the best still. All because Stuttgart is not as good as they were their title year you guys think Warren should blow them out. I don't think there's a team out there in 4A who is given the opportunity to play Stuttgart and make the same mistakes we made would blow them out. Warren is #1 until they lose in the conference. Plain and simple.

hogfan10

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on September 14, 2014, 02:23:50 pm
Once again guys who think Warren shouldn't be #1. THATS YOUR OPINION!!! MY OPINION HAS BEEN MADE. It doesn't matter if they didn't win the title last year. The team that won it left the conference. So the next best team in line should be #1 until they lose in conference play. It doesn't matter how bad they played. Peyton Manning has had bad games plenty of times and he's considered the best still. All because Stuttgart is not as good as they were their title year you guys think Warren should blow them out. I don't think there's a team out there in 4A who is given the opportunity to play Stuttgart and make the same mistakes we made would blow them out. Warren is #1 until they lose in the conference. Plain and simple.

Pretty sure Arkadelphia mercy ruled Stuttgart, and that was after a terrible first half that ended in a tie (I think).

LJ06

Either you guys or Stuttgart had the lead. Can't remember it was 7-6 at half anyway. Arkadelphia came out full throttle after half. Look way more impressive than Warren.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: LJ06 on September 14, 2014, 05:32:48 pm
Either you guys or Stuttgart had the lead. Can't remember it was 7-6 at half anyway. Arkadelphia came out full throttle after half. Look way more impressive than Warren.
It was 7-6 Stuttgart at half. As I said on the air Friday night, the teams that will really hurt the Birds are the power teams with big backs. That's what Arkadelphia has and Warren doesn't. The Badgers just used their depth and size to wear down the Birds in the 2nd half. Warren is more of a finesse team and that's why the Birds matched up a little better with them. Arkadelphia doesn't have the passing game that Warren does, but as one of their posters said, they may be better later in the year. They have a pretty strong running game.

JACKHEAD75

You think my opinion is nonsense because I feel Warren is #1. You also feel my opinion is nonsense because of what I think of Dollarway. Wow. Hawg fan and Sugar town I expect you to have an issue with that. Why? Because you will forever be against Warren. If a player from Warren does good. You all wish them bad. It doesn't matter. Warren is #1. If I say Dollarway is gonna lose that's my opinion. Just because Hamburg gave Camden problems doesn't mean that Dollarway will. You guys are pitiful.

hawgfan15

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on September 14, 2014, 06:29:50 pm
You think my opinion is nonsense because I feel Warren is #1. You also feel my opinion is nonsense because of what I think of Dollarway. Wow. Hawg fan and Sugar town I expect you to have an issue with that. Why? Because you will forever be against Warren. If a player from Warren does good. You all wish them bad. It doesn't matter. Warren is #1. If I say Dollarway is gonna lose that's my opinion. Just because Hamburg gave Camden problems doesn't mean that Dollarway will. You guys are pitiful.

LOL I am speechless...

SUGARTOWN

Jackhead/Superjack, quit trying to convince us that Warren is #1...or maybe you're just trying to convince yourself because you know they really aren't?

Why do you care what I think anyway? I certainly don't care what you think.

hogfan10

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 14, 2014, 05:51:34 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on September 14, 2014, 05:32:48 pm
It was 7-6 Stuttgart at half. As I said on the air Friday night, the teams that will really hurt the Birds are the power teams with big backs. That's what Arkadelphia has and Warren doesn't. The Badgers just used their depth and size to wear down the Birds in the 2nd half. Warren is more of a finesse team and that's why the Birds matched up a little better with them. Arkadelphia doesn't have the passing game that Warren does, but as one of their posters said, they may be better later in the year. They have a pretty strong running game.

Maybe so, but is Warren the only team capable of making improvements as the year progresses? I forget; was it a power team, or finesse team that beat Warren in the finals last year.

Superjack45

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 14, 2014, 08:55:11 am
Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on September 13, 2014, 11:26:49 pm
That's your opinion. I have mine. All because Nashville or Dollarway blows out a team that's no where near talented than they are. Y'all think they deserve to be #1. That's like saying Arkansas deserves to be #1 over Florida State because they blew out N State, and Texas Tech and Florida State barely be Oklahoma State. And we all know that's a lie. Warren is #1 because they earned. They're #1 because they're returning a lot of starters and players who helped them get to the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!! So until I see them lose in 4A, they deserve to stay #1. No matter how big they win or how small they win. If they win that's all that matter.
Using the Florida St. analogy is not good at all. They actually won the title last year and are still undefeated. Warren didn't and has a loss already this year. Try again Superjack....
Look here fella I already made my opinion on number one, I said and I will say again I put Warren at 3 maybe 4, so since you are calling me out I just hope you guys take that rolly polly ref. with you all everywhere you all go because he will keep the game close for you all, and you all just might win one this year. That game never should have been close because you all do suck big time, the only bright spot you all have is #79 he is tough on the D-line. Yeah by the way there was to many onions on my burger and that hot dog was terrible. Lol. The hot chocolate was great though.

SUGARTOWN

^^^ What are you talking about hogfan10? I was talking about what teams give Stuttgart more trouble. Arkadelphia is a power team, Warren is a finesse team, are you disputing that?

SUGARTOWN

Superjack we have assigned refs in our conference so we don't get homer calls like you guys have in the 8-4A.

Big Fan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 14, 2014, 07:06:52 pm
Superjack we have assigned refs in our conference so we don't get homer calls like you guys have in the 8-4A.
True dat

Superjack45

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 14, 2014, 07:04:03 pm
^^^ What are you talking about hogfan10? I was talking about what teams give Stuttgart more trouble. Arkadelphia is a power team, Warren is a finesse team, are you disputing that?
Look I told you I am Super Jack no one is acting like me,Jackhead is who he is. So don't get it twisted ok thank you. You are right with that comment you are a None Factor and neither is the Ricebirds this year.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 14, 2014, 07:10:21 pm
Look I told you I am Super Jack no one is acting like me,Jackhead is who he is. So don't get it twisted ok thank you. You are right with that comment you are a None Factor and neither is the Ricebirds this year.
Did you even read my quote? I was talking to Hogfan as I stated, not you.

Big Fan

He's talking to hogfan...jeez

Superjack45

Quote from: Big Fan on September 14, 2014, 07:13:10 pm
I know that dummy,I was just commenting on his latest post is all so he would see it, so you keep your blinders on and look straight ahead.

Big Fan

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 14, 2014, 07:16:23 pm
Quote from: Big Fan on September 14, 2014, 07:13:10 pm
I know that dummy,I was just commenting on his latest post is all so he would see it, so you keep your blinders on and look straight ahead.
Let me guess....communications is not your strong suite.

Superjack45

Apparently not yours, you guys are killing me with this ranking crap, week 2 just past and we are going into week3 and you guys act like we are getting ready for the playoffs. Come on man if your team is hitting on all cylinders right now that's great but you can believe by the time the playoffs come they will be worn out. Teams try to get better as the season go on and fix those problems that come up or the holes that they have. You can best believe that Warren will fix whats wrong that's why they play up to expose those problems, so all you guys running of at the mouth just stay tuned and keep your eyes open,you can believe they will be ready.

Big Fan

hawgfan15

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 14, 2014, 07:38:00 pm
Come on man if your team is hitting on all cylinders right now that's great but you can believe by the time the playoffs come they will be worn out.

Please explain..

Big Fan

Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 14, 2014, 07:44:31 pm
Come on man if your team is hitting on all cylinders right now that's great but you can believe by the time the playoffs come they will be worn out.

Please explain..
Get ready for some more incoherent babbling. 

JACKHEAD75

These Warren haters are killing me. They tell you to post who you think is #1. When you give them your honest opinion they say you're wrong and that you're a homer. All because Warren haven't blown a team out by 40. Last I checked. A WIN IS A WIN!!!! We beat Stuttgart who is apart of 4A. Therefore it doesn't matter how we won. All that matters is, is that Warren is still #1. All you dummies that talk about Warren answer me this. Haven't there been plenty of teams in college ball who took a loss outside the conference and won games inside the conference despite losing outside the conference and won the rest of the season and were still considered #1??? I believe so. ARKANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY!!!! You guys once again are pitiful.

Big Fan

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on September 14, 2014, 07:49:42 pm
These Warren haters are killing me. They tell you to post who you think is #1. When you give them your honest opinion they say you're wrong and that you're a homer. All because Warren haven't blown a team out by 40. Last I checked. A WIN IS A WIN!!!! We beat Stuttgart who is apart of 4A. Therefore it doesn't matter how we won. All that matters is, is that Warren is still #1. All you dummies that talk about Warren answer me this. Haven't there been plenty of teams in college ball who took a loss outside the conference and won games inside the conference despite losing outside the conference and won the rest of the season and were still considered #1??? I believe so. ARKANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY!!!! You guys once again are pitiful.
ASU was #1?

JACKHEAD75

And last i checked teams never got ranked by how they played a team. They got ranked by the wins. We won in 4A!!! We lost to a 7A school week 1. We beat Stuttgart week 2. Which is a 4A school. We're 1-0 in overall conference play.

JACKHEAD75

OH MY GOSH BIG FAT!!! YES THEY WERE #1 IN THEIR CONFERENCE!!!!

phdefense

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on September 14, 2014, 07:53:04 pm
And last i checked teams never got ranked by how they played a team. They got ranked by the wins. We won in 4A!!! We lost to a 7A school week 1. We beat Stuttgart week 2. Which is a 4A school. We're 1-0 in overall conference classification play.
FIFY

Big Fan

And last i checked teams never got ranked by how they played a team.
Check again

We're 1-0 in overall conference play.
You haven't played a conference game yet.

hawgfan15

Who told you to post who you thought was #1????

Big Fan

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on September 14, 2014, 07:54:20 pm
1st place in conference yes....#1 in college football, no.  You are comparing apples and oranges.  Warren is also #1 in their conference, but not 4A. 

Superjack45

Quote from: Big Fan on September 14, 2014, 07:42:42 pm
all you guys running of at the mouth
That would be you.
I can at least talk, your team has nothing to talk about or on in this forum,because they are terrible.

SUGARTOWN

These Warren haters are killing me. They tell you to post who you think is #1. When you give them your honest opinion they say you're wrong and that you're a homer.
Who asked you to post who you thought was #1?

JACKHEAD75

Smh. If a team is in 4A. They're in 4A. In the end of the year aren't they competing for the 4A title??? Not the 8-4A title. Not the 3-4A title. The 4A title. They are all in the same conference. I said OVERALL CONFERENCE PLAY!!!! In the NFL there is the AFC and NFC. American Football Conference. And the National Football Conference. No matter if its NFC East or NFC West
They're all in the same CONFERENCE. YOU GUYS ARE BIG TIME PITIFUL!!!!

hawgfan15

Quote from: Big Fan on September 14, 2014, 07:59:17 pm
1st place in conference yes....#1 in college football, no.  You are comparing apples and oranges.  Warren is also #1 in their conference, but not 4A.

Based on everything he has said to this point, I'm not sure he knows the difference in apples and oranges.

Superjack45

Quote from: Big Fan on September 14, 2014, 07:55:49 pm
Check again

You sir are a idiot they are in 4A, that's what he is saying

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 14, 2014, 07:59:23 pm
Quote from: Big Fan on September 14, 2014, 07:42:42 pm
all you guys running of at the mouth
That would be you.
I can at least talk, your team has nothing to talk about or on in this forum,because they are terrible.
So because his team is not that good that means he can't post on here?

CounterPunch

cuckoobird

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 14, 2014, 07:02:56 pm
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 14, 2014, 08:55:11 am
Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on September 13, 2014, 11:26:49 pm
That's your opinion. I have mine. All because Nashville or Dollarway blows out a team that's no where near talented than they are. Y'all think they deserve to be #1. That's like saying Arkansas deserves to be #1 over Florida State because they blew out N State, and Texas Tech and Florida State barely be Oklahoma State. And we all know that's a lie. Warren is #1 because they earned. They're #1 because they're returning a lot of starters and players who helped them get to the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!! So until I see them lose in 4A, they deserve to stay #1. No matter how big they win or how small they win. If they win that's all that matter.
Using the Florida St. analogy is not good at all. They actually won the title last year and are still undefeated. Warren didn't and has a loss already this year. Try again Superjack....
Look here fella I already made my opinion on number one, I said and I will say again I put Warren at 3 maybe 4, so since you are calling me out I just hope you guys take that rolly polly ref. with you all everywhere you all go because he will keep the game close for you all, and you all just might win one this year. That game never should have been close because you all do suck big time, the only bright spot you all have is #79 he is tough on the D-line. Yeah by the way there was to many onions on my burger and that hot dog was terrible. Lol. The hot chocolate was great though.
if there were too many onions on your burger its because whoever made it for you after being purchased put them on there. All condiments are self serve including onions pickles tomatoes and lettuce. Its offucial, youre the new dumbest warren poster. Superjack cant compete

Big Fan

Quote from: hawgfan15 on September 14, 2014, 08:01:25 pm
Quote from: Big Fan on September 14, 2014, 07:59:17 pm

Based on everything he has said to this point, I'm not sure he knows the difference in apples and oranges.
lol +1

hawgfan15

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on September 14, 2014, 08:01:11 pm
Smh. If a team is in 4A. They're in 4A. In the end of the year aren't they competing for the 4A title??? Not the 8-4A title. Not the 3-4A title. The 4A title. They are all in the same conference. I said OVERALL CONFERENCE PLAY!!!! In the NFL there is the AFC and NFC. American Football Conference. And the National Football Conference. No matter if its NFC East or NFC West

4A= classification
8-4A= conference

This is not the NFL, but you are welcome to go post your nonsense on an NFL board and quit posting here

AirWarren

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on September 14, 2014, 08:01:11 pm
I'm going to blow your mind with this one...but if you lose your first 3 games to 4A teams but win your next 7, you are number one in your conference.

Mind blown.

JACKHEAD75

YOU DOW DOWS!!!! THE FORUM TALKS ABOUT THE TOP 10 TEAMS FROM 4A!!! My analogy of Arkansas State is clearly and solely based off of them being #1 in their conference. I said Warren is #1 in 4A. Not the state. And who asked me? I believe the forum is for us to comment in. And if the forum says to name my top 10. Then I will. Sugar Butt, Big Fat, Hawg Draws, and anybody else that has a problem with my opinion can kick rocks. Lol. You guys make me laugh.

Big Fan

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 14, 2014, 08:01:55 pm
Quote from: Big Fan on September 14, 2014, 07:55:49 pm
Check again

You sir are a idiot they are in 4A, that's what he is saying
At least I know the difference between conference and classification. 

cuckoobird

JACKHEAD75

Ok. I'll make it better for you. Warren is the #1 team in 4A CLASSIFICATION!!!! DEAL WITH IT!!! They haven't loss within their CLASSIFICATION!!! SO THEY'RE STILL #1.

Big Fan

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on September 14, 2014, 08:06:59 pm
YOU DOW DOWS!!!! THE FORUM TALKS ABOUT THE TOP 10 TEAMS FROM 4A!!! My analogy of Arkansas State is clearly and solely based off of them being #1 in their conference. I said Warren is #1 in 4A. Not the state. And who asked me? I believe the forum is for us to comment in. And if the forum says to name my top 10. Then I will. Sugar Butt, Big Fat, Hawg Draws, and anybody else that has a problem with my opinion can kick rocks. Lol. You guys make me laugh.
lol...stupidity can be funny

Big Fan

SuperJack and Jackhead..........Warren's version of Dumb and Dumber.   

Romeo

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas